King James Bible BTFO

Pic related was king James gay lover

indy100.com/article/james-i-george-villiers-gay-male-romance-days-of-yore-7926876

MASONIC TRICKS IN YOUR CATHOLIC BIBLE
cuttingedge.org/news/k1002.cfm

henrymakow.com/2013/06/Can-We-Trust-the-King-James-Bible.html

I need someone to reccomend me a proper bible.

Attached: 1200px-George.Villiers.(digital-tweak-of-restored-Rubens).jpg (1200x1532, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douay–Rheims_Bible
youtu.be/6wPhiIkvU04
lds.org/scriptures/bofm?lang=eng
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
drbo.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not catholic*

I was told by other catholics that they recognise this bible infact I was told to read this because they said it wasn't corrupted

>I need someone to reccomend me a proper bible.

Attached: Bible.jpg (321x499, 56K)

Read the Geneva Bible

NRSV-CE

The Geneva Bible. It's the pilgrims Bible. The cornerstone of the Reformation. The first full English translation. And it was banned for calling out the pope, papal Rome, and monarchies.

Protestantism: hell of a fucking drug, I tell you.

You need an ass kicking if you think you need a bible. Get some real life experiences and learn critical thinking. Fag

spbp

1. King James did not translate the Bible, he just authorized it.
2. It is legit the best translation, most others are based on corrupted Gnostic documents from Alexandria.

>cuttingedge.org
Are you taking the piss?

Anyway, the New Catholic Bible is pretty good if you can't read Latin. Otherwise, the KJV is good enough to get the gist.

Protestants have even more roscrucian/freemason tricks.

>I need someone to reccomend me a proper bible.

Attached: bigstock-The-Constitution-of-the-United-47931695-small.png (1200x801, 1.52M)

Douay–Rheims Bible - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douay–Rheims_Bible

Attached: 1515254632875s.jpg (250x234, 7K)

And he had things changed that threatened his authority. Elizabeth came after bloody Mary and wanted to bring back protestantism, after Mary went all Catholic. The Geneva Bible was all the rage, but by the time king James was crowned, the faggot, the bastard, the guy who didn't really have divine right to the throne, here ordered all the good bits edited out of the pilgrims Bible because the knowledge threatened his authority.

Not originally

>As if God spoke english
The Jefferson bible

>godless bongistanian

Gee, what a surprise.

King James was a BLACK MAN kkkave men aka crackas didn’t exist until 1923

Attached: E47624CE-D107-44CA-89CC-66854BCBD038.jpg (392x522, 204K)

If only.

You mean King Little Jacob, me bredda?

Protestantism is the summarization of all heresies.

Attached: 1523156503815.png (500x454, 72K)

this book is useless. not once is the other crucified savior stories mentioned or the entire allegorical astrotheological meaning behind solar worship or christ. furthermore, he doesn't even mention an alternative to the moral relativism of materialism that man is degraded to, he could at least mention astral projection..

The man its named after doesn't make the translation any less legitimate.

Martin Luther created Protestantism and he was red pilled on the Jews.

He literally wrote on the Jews and their lies.

England was completely black until after WW2 when the whites erased our history

The kings of England adopted Christianity for power. Starting with Offa.

Watch the kings and queens of England or better yet David Starkey's Monarchy.

youtu.be/6wPhiIkvU04

About damned time

Attached: Sherman.jpg (550x708, 114K)

>unironically supporting Catholicism
Stay jewed m8

Makow is a lying smelly jew, and part of the illuminati. KVJ is divinely inspired. You have to read the latin, koine greek, hebrew, german, texts as well though and cross reference. God will convey the correct message to you. Also, you have the the holy spirit in order to discern properly. The KJV is the ultimate though. The whole world knows that. It's the word of the lord conveyed to the white anglo saxon protestant sons and daughters of god.

But why did he order the edits he did? What is the bible missing now?

The Qumran manuscripts, for one thing.

King James was Scottish m8, he tried to usurp parliament and turn the country into an absolute monarchist system, his successor also tried and ended up getting executed for it. Scottish people were not black, neither were English people. So fuck off.

>he tried to usurp parliament and turn the country into an absolute monarchist system
He didn't, but it would have been a good thing if he did.

New American Standard Bible is the best literal translation of the original Koine Greek texts.

For the best flow of English, with some literal translation lost, I'd try the English Standard Version.

Attached: 0x7banK1.jpg (237x400, 28K)

He did, we all know he armed the Catholic cunt Guy Fawkes and others to try and fuck over parliamentary rights. He went to Spain and saw how an Absolute Monarch was treated and wanted that for himself he had no rights to the English throne yet demanded to rule. He can burn with the rest of them!

>t. (((Cromwell)))

lds.org/scriptures/bofm?lang=eng

Webster Tarpley said that was a salse flag. Tarpley isn't really trustworthy either but its just interesting how many gatekeepers you find going down this rabbit hole. Really makes me think

Attached: 1521311123528.jpg (2056x872, 429K)

False*

Chapter and verses changed? List them

>A Catholic hates the King James Bible

Not surprising, the KJV is literally the only Bible they will not allow you to bring into a Catholic church.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Cromwell was later on during Charles I.

Really gets you thinking.

This. Douay-Rheims or Vulgate.

drbo.org/

Kek.

>implying the vast majority of English did not celebrate Mary for allowing them to practice their Catholic faith
>implying Elizabeth didn't have to slaughter multitudes more people than Mary to get rid of Catholicism
Protestants rewriting history.... Shocker.

Catholics went around killing Protestants m8, Puritans and other denominations of Protestant had to flee England and go to the New World.. Oliver Cromwell was urged to flee because he was targeted by Catholic extremists, he stayed and formed the New Model Army and ripped the Catholic armies to pieces. This isn't revisionism, this is the historical truth. You Catholics like to play victim when Rome funded and launched a failed Spanish invasion against England to turn it back to Catholic, that move itself turned many people in England against the Catholic church. It's like Obama saying "if you leave the EU we'll invade you". Shit isn't going to be tolerated. Catholics should look at themselves before they preach their crap to us.

Wouldn't he take out the being gay is bad part?

Being gay was acceptable.

Attached: Fags.jpg (1280x843, 296K)