Challenge:give one reason rape should be illegal without sounding like a feminist

Challenge:give one reason rape should be illegal without sounding like a feminist
pro tip:you can't

Attached: male-feminist.jpg (720x384, 19K)

>feminists don’t like rape

Because a womans body belongs to her husband, and you essentially stealing/treaspassing on his property.

Because she could experience pleasure during the rape (studies show women organism during rape) and sex is purely for procreation and the man's pleasure alone.

Because only niggers and pakis commit rapes and they deserve the death penalty anyway.

It is theft of someone else's time

You are destroying a girls purity if she’s a virgin which is degenerate

unmarried sluts and roasties are fair game
virgins are future wives so no rape
wives are property
all should be beaten though when they fuck up

I hope you brought your own lube bby

There is no further explanation needed. Every sane individual follows this rule and it has no feminist ties or anything at all to do with gender.

No person should be forced upon by another acting individual(s) to do something they don't want to do.

do you want it to happen to you?

Men work together to distribute pussy within the tribe. If ine of those men ignores the rules and seizes pussy without being part of the agreement, they go to jail.

>implies women are people

The founders had it right before when niggers and women weren't people as far as the constitution

Women are people, they exist and won't fuck you, still does not mean they aren't people.

Africa is rape central and you want to become like that? Aids and babies everywhere

Would you like a big black man to physically pin you down and rape your pink little ass? If you don't like that idea, than maybe women don't either.

My wife fucks me, she doesnt have a choice :^)

and before that her father.

The penalty should always be death.

it removes human agency

id rather a black guy doesnt rape my mother when she already has a family

The same reason we have laws against being cruel to animals.

Because we aren't niggers.

kek

Let me rape you since it’s ok. I’m positive you’d cry for police and medical aid after.

It's okay user, they fuck the babies to death to cure their AIDS.

>circle of life

It's trespassing on someone elses property.

Second post gets it right.

Women are the breeding gender role and thus her fertility is the property of her father which is then passed down to husband.

This is why the punishment for rape in biblical times was that the rapist was required to pay the girls family. Rape is theft, and since a girls chastity cannot be given back you must at least pay for what you stole.

Attached: 1521850098357.jpg (1280x720, 428K)

STD risk?

this guy would make a nice girl, he is young enough for hrt to have a great effect even without makeup and stuff

rape makes my dick smell like your breath.....did that sound femenist focker?

Rape should be illegal because procreation needs to be a challenge to weed out the fuckwits genes and waifu fuckers. We need to evolve as a species and rape will allow inferior genetics into our society.

Fuck women