WAKE UP CALL:

Why are you being baited so easily Jow Forums?
This is getting more and more pathetic.

Attached: 327.jpg (1271x1543, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/32664135/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, even the generals has been set up, what's left?

What ever happen to >one post this this id
It died prematurely

SHILLS BUMP THEIR OWN THREADS. THIS POST WONT CHANGE ANYTHING

Look at catalogue flaggot and tell me how many died, most of threads now only has OP that posts less than ten or five.

>bumping their own threads
Used to be, nowadays they didn't even bump anymore and just leave.

they switch ips retard

That guy may have been a troll, but atleast he had the decency not to bump his own thread all night.

That's the point retard it's all shills now

>current year
>browsing nu/pol/

I honestly don't believe in shills post-campaign. At least not the popular school of thought for it.

Attached: 1512101521760.png (808x313, 98K)

spoken like a true shill

i love getting baited honestly

Thanks leaf.

>1 post by this ID
hmmmm

I'm phone fagging how many posts does it say I have

Spoken like a true shill.
Go back sucking your rabbi's dick

1 post by OP and 321 post and counting.

Cool thanks man

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/32664135/

gay get

Also ..
>1 post by OP
>makes this thread

Because this is cuckchan. It's 95% shills and low IQ shitskins.

that thread was fun tho

Bump

I've never understood why people do this. Why create a thread just to switch IPs? If you want to bump it just bump it as the OP.

>This is getting more and more pathetic.
Trump admits he engages in obstruction of justice to fight back against the special counsel prosecution.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
So much Fake News about what is going on in the White House. Very calm and calculated with a big focus on open and fair trade with China, the coming North Korea meeting and, of course, the vicious gas attack in Syria. Feels great to have Bolton & Larry K on board. I (we) are...
....doing things that nobody thought possible, despite the never ending and corrupt Russia Investigation, which takes tremendous time and focus. No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back), so now they do the Unthinkable, and RAID a lawyers office for information! BAD!
3:47 AM - 11 Apr 2018

Attached: DacHT9UUMAE8Qi1B.png (666x878, 640K)

It's shill tactic. What else?

I've pointed this out before in many why Jow Forums sucks threads. People don't see the problem 1 post OP are.

bump the sad state of is here kek has forsaken us

I've been telling you retards why these bait threads only have 1 post by OP. You faggots never listen and then you go ''haha, losers, you're responding to the bait threads haha XDDDDD''
There's maybe 3 real posters in these threads.
The reason OP has only one post is because he makes the thread, he then switches on his proxy and he spams his own thread bumping it forever. In reality OP has bumped his own thread at least 50 times and he most likely has some other Discord faggots come in and help him bump the thread.
They're fucking zombie threads kept alive only by one or two guys who are switching proxies and bumping it until it reaches the bump limit.

It does not matter whether or not you post in these threads. OP just switches his proxy and bumps the thread again. The only way to deal with these threads is to have the mods delete them.

It's because they're instructed by the same people. Whether it's some leftist Discord faggots or an actual paid company, they do it as a strategy. They're told to do this and they do it and they don't care how it looks because they're just following orders.

A good solution would be a return of visible sage. People could attack those who bump shit threads.

Being played sure feels good, yes it is..
Fool
Too many 1 post posters, not only from OP but also from the posts too.

Attached: 1523503281761m.jpg (876x1024, 140K)

The only solution is better moderation. There is no other solution. A visible sage doesn't stop OP from switching his proxy and bumping his own thread.

Newcomers won't. They think it's all flamed threads.

Because this board has been invaded by boomer conservative faggots over the past year. We literally have an iced hollow earth bait thread with conservaniggers taking it seriously, and an unironic gang stalking thread going right now.

Not as gay as your one post talk only.

Attached: 1523507641965m.jpg (1024x767, 262K)

More moderation as long it's proper. No need another Jow Forumsharbor

The problem is that the mods are lefty faggots who can't stay unbiased. They're going to stay out of anything that doesn't break the law or isn't completely blatant shitposting.

I guess so, must be a heyday for the new janitor acceptance..
Or I think the problem lies to the power, since it's only one man project.