Sweden is cucked on a whole nother dimension

Sweden is cucked on a whole nother dimension

Attached: b6v6by7xber01.jpg (448x565, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-news-site-editor-flood-country-with-isis-so-anti-immigrant-swedes-are-exiled/
youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw
youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And water is wet.

Why doesn't some Swede with a terminal disease do something about people like this?

sweden needs to hurry up and crash already so the rest of us can point to it as an example of why mass immigration is not the best idea.

the rest of us don't have much longer ourselves

I wish I still had enough faith in people to be surprised at things like this.

Attached: blackness.gif (284x200, 25K)

Sweden, no!

Attached: SwedenNo.png (828x626, 21K)

What is wrong with Sweden? You know what, fuck it. Let them do it. All the sensible Swedes should leave Sweden. Come to America to shore up the white population.

Then, once the kebabs and the niggers have slaughtered and raped your countrymen to death and are trashing your old fatherland, you can roll back in there and ethnically cleanse them without any real opposition from your fellow swedes.

someone edit this so it's the swede delighting in his own destruction

This. All it takes is ONE Swede to execute a leftie like this and they will all tremble in fear

Attached: 07D763F4-8939-4E56-90EE-43280B533286.jpg (300x168, 29K)

>t. my president was black

Implying there's any swede who disagrees with her

Attached: 1519105829156.jpg (720x757, 48K)

The level of Jude in this shit is appalling.

EVERYONE IN YOUR GUBMIT IS A ROASTIE

>3 Nov 2015

Cuck gene

>Exiled

That's a creative way to spell genocided

Whenever I look these articles up, it's always bullshit. I have no idea what state Sweden is really in at this point. The last one was about a museum melting artifacts, turned out to be completely untrue.

I really believe it. Hitler said it years ago too when he occupied them.

Attached: 1510277286413.jpg (634x594, 72K)

You are the example you deluded 56% retard

Im convinced northern euros have a cuck gene in their polulations. Southern euros got blacked from being next to niggers but then never WANTED it culturally like the northern euros seem to.

here ya go mate

Attached: swedenyes.png (828x626, 44K)

I feel like the only thing that can fix the world is bringing back really horrible forms of public execution like impalement and inflicting them on these people. We need hundreds of thousands of livestreams of these people squealing as they're hoisted up on stakes. Only this will cure what ails the West. Forget Trump; we need Vlad Dracul.

The leftists obsession with muslims is fascinating in a way. It makes so little sense and still they always want ally with islam of all religions.

Pic related, it's from opening of Palestinian embassy in Sweden. Just look at how genuinely happy that white woman is about showing those white racists and their zionist allies what's what! How overjoyed she is about achieving this small victory for arabs and muslims in her country.

Attached: 3246465756.jpg (690x388, 90K)

noice

With the was majority of trannies I am able to tell if they if they are a man or a woman in a expensive sad disguise. But in this case here I have no fucking clue is what this "person" is.

Its because not only are they brown, and “victims of imperialism” but they are “victims of the crusade” too. Plus the news keeps rolling palestine stories out since its sexy for new ppl to do. So they are super triple victims.

Sharia law is the answer then!

And we followed him up with his literal worst enemy

Good call. Sweden could use U.S. MOABs and Russian Satans.

Your president is a literal cuckold

literally treason, day of the lamp post !

Why lamp posts?

link or it's a shop

Vlad Dracul defended the country by being more savage than Muslims.

A successful strategy.

We need it again.

They're cutting their nose of to spite their face (although I'm sure the islamists will do it for them). Later on they'll show absolutely no self awareness when asking others to save them and fix the problem, either that or the rootless fucks will go to another country and demand the same thing happen there.

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-news-site-editor-flood-country-with-isis-so-anti-immigrant-swedes-are-exiled/

Good news
>An online poll on their own website shows that 95 per cent of their readers disagreed with the article.

Sounds like Sweden wants to hang this guy too

With the was majority of trannies I am able to tell if they are a man or a woman in a expensive and sad disguise. But in this case here I have no fucking clue is what this "person" is.

>The leftists obsession with muslims is fascinating in a way. It makes so little sense

It makes perfect sense if you understand women and evolutionary psychology. Leftism is really just a political ideology that developed out of how women think: it's low on cold logic and rationality, high on emotion, compassion, jealousy, etc. Leftism's subscribers are universally women and very low-testosterone men, whom we call "soyboys" or "cucks" because they all share a certain feminized appearance due to high estrogen that is universally recognizable.

You have to understand how the feminine brain thinks: reproduction is the central theme of their existence; their whole physiology is built around making babies, but making babies is extremely risky and expensive for women. They run a real risk of dying in childbirth and if the baby survives they have to spend at least 7 or 8 years raising it until it becomes even vaguely self-sufficient. So women test men to make sure that the man has genes worth the risk and expense of getting pregnant with his baby. In PUA parlance these are called "shit tests." They're tests designed to push men into pushing back, thus demonstrating that the man doesn't over-value the woman, thus demonstrating that he has other sexual options, thus demonstrating that other women have already judged him a winner, which is called "preselection" and is a shorthand way that a woman's brain decides if a man has value. Leftism and feminism is pretty much one huge shit-test on a societal level, and Western men have failed it badly by caving into it, whereas Muslim men treat the shit-test exactly as women secretly hope it will be treated: with contempt and no conciliatory gestures whatsoever. This triggers attraction in the Leftist/feminized brain. This is the reason feminists and Leftists can't resist Islam. Also, because they hate white people and want to flood white countries with brown people to breed whites out of existence.

REMINDER FOR AMERICA

>Having a Black president is OK
>Having 40 million blacks is OK
>Having 55 million hispanics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting blacks on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Sweeden is lost

At this stage nuclear war looks like the only good option and hope Israel saves us all with that Sampson option

This is hillarious

Shut up Sweden you're literally worse than Canada as a country.

>I'm sorry it's not your fault sven. No one could have predicted the insanity.

>And their Zionist allies
>Implying they are not it favor of this

>article is nothing more than a 2 year old retarded suggestion from a self-hating faggot
Imagine being this desperate to hate Sweden

We don't need to fight, Sven. Lets just agree that the only solution is rivers of blood for every country in the West.

Attached: >her.png (788x688, 700K)

This is like saying people with a fear of snakes should be killed by snake because they are afraid of snakes.

Nobody is gonna read your novel, Muhammad

Seems like the guy was being destroyed in the poll which is a funny thing since it's a leftist news site.

Nothing of value was lost.

>Having a Black president is OK
Yes.
>Having 40 million blacks is OK
Yes.
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
No.
>Being 56% white is OK
Maybe.
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
No.
>inventing affirmative action is OK
No.
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
No.
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
No.
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
No.
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
No.
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
No.
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
No.
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
No.
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
No.
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
No.
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
No.
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
No.
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked
No.

Canada: "Well at least I'm not Sweden"
Sweden: "Well at least I'm not Canada"
Canada and Sweden together: "Well at least we're not Britain"

Attached: 1511058159190.png (640x550, 12K)

>yes to any of those
Get a load of this cuckold.

He wants to become Zimbabwe?

savage

inb4 editor is jewish

can't wait for it

Attached: 1517395371114.jpg (640x677, 58K)

It's name is Theodor Stig-Matz
Doesn't sound Jewish to me.
Just cuckish

all the nordic people worth keeping left for America hundreds of years ago, Vikings were a small class of elite warriors, most were small pathetic farmers

I get the transgender thing now. They've created a class where men can larp as opressed women. Nobody wants a dude in a dress, so naturally they feel society is their enemy and spout shit like this.

Pretty clever psychological weaponry. Hope I live long enough to all the filth on earth purged like in Genesis

this

It does not matter if you vote right or left. You lose either way.

It does not matter if you vote right or left, you lose either way.

sounds like an angry teenager who just wants to cause some chaos so they can feel something

Sweeden is not cucked delete this.................

Attached: sweedensnatinalbird.png (642x430, 615K)

Did you only notice that now?

youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw

youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4

Attached: f3bbc7aae0506b420d95d7dd46951dde.png (1366x768, 595K)

>When your "NO" is inherent and is directly correlated to "YES"

You can't have it both ways user, decisions have consequences, given enough time, you'd have to accept all as "YES" or struggle your way around in anarcho-tyranny which governments have to apply so they are able to accommodate everyone "equally".

I can smell his 56% from here. Blacks are never okay.

>Breitbart
Shitty Fake news

>I get the transgender thing now
No you don't, you are still thinking too practically

>muh dick

It is about time for Sweden to rise again together with its European brothers.

Attached: carolus_rex.jpg (736x858, 89K)

Nice flag. You guys are alright.

Attached: 1505184079711.jpg (620x455, 44K)

add this to the places who need a CHARLIE HEBDO style visit. Maximum violence, including woman and kids. Nobody should be spared.

I don't get the logic here. Like does he think that once ISIS are done slaughtering all the conservative Swedes that they're going to sit around in a drum circle with xim and xer's transsexual feminist buddies singing kumbayah?

Attached: Islam and Queer Theory.jpg (1178x744, 278K)

>Southern euros got blacked from being next to niggers
Wrong, Southern Euros are darker because they are (mixed) descendants of Old European Farmers who came from Middle East -- while Nordics are whiter because they are descendants of Old European Hunter-Gatherers who were very pale/white (plus mix from Steppe population).

Correct.

Attached: applause.gif (700x380, 1007K)

Yes. They actually believe that everybody wants to be a secular humanist feminist or numale, except those racist white men of course.

>killers are better than people who say mean words

was about to ask the same question. how exactly do these people think this is all going to end for them?

Also it's fucking mind boggling how the left NEVER criticizes Islam. Not even in the ((media)). It's like the barbarism doesn't exist.

Communists cannot be reasoned with

>sub saharan Africa is right next to Southern Europe
>American education

Chances are you have more black genes than any Southern European, Tyrone Gonzalez.

What???

>"get rid of the working class"
she literally says to remove working people from the country
who the fuck is going to do everything? millionairs and welfare niggers?

The left has even pretty much divorced atheism because of their love for religions other than Christianity. People like Dawkins are enemies to the left these days.

>At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

America was supposed to be an experiment. YOUR JOB AS EUROPEANS was not to play catch up with America on being more "cucked" than USA -- but to preserve European heritage. You failed.

They claim to be oppressed, which makes them all saintly victims.

just when the bongs jump out to the lead in the cucklympics, swedes surge ahead showing their discipline and dedication to self debasement. meanwhile perennial favorite trudeau of team canada is busy trying to get oil pipelines built and not even mentioning diversity in over 3 days. shameful display by canada, we should be disqualified

The essence of the Left is to serve as "protection" mafia to "clients." Islamists are their clients.

The more disruptive, nasty, ugly, and incompatible a minority is, the better they "clients" for the Left they become -- since nobody else will take them -- so these clients will be super-loyal to Leftist causes.

Islam will take over Sweden just accept it. Once we establish Sharia well wipe out degeneracy and restore Sweden. No more mordern art no more roasties no more pride parades and no more faggots.

Attached: 1513673910668.jpg (443x451, 114K)

giving women voting powers is a literal shit test that shows them their own men are too weak to dominate them so they signal en masse that they want dangerous and violent invaders

The current iteration of the left, the 'regressive left' as some other user has termed it so accurately, IS a religion. There is no question about it. All the hallmarks are there: delusional thought, branding dissent as heresy, belief in an 'original sin' of the Western civilization, etc etc

Attached: iconoclasm.jpg (459x725, 46K)

wtf I love Islam now

Attached: how islam treats a feminist.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

First of all dumbass we don't have presidents, we have prime ministers. Learn the basics before you open your Finnish mouth. Secondly, we will be rid of this asshole soon and be back on track. Sweden, on the other hand, is fucked beyond whatever their current leader is.

Can you spell 'Einsatzgruppen'?

I mean ok, will not matter if you can or not...

Attached: lerne_damit_umzugehen.jpg (486x688, 102K)

Faggots like this are so privileged living in their world built by whites that they literally have no fucking idea what to think any longer so they think about the most bat shit crazy ideas so they can feel manufactured oppression.

That should have been the get

>They're cutting their nose of to spite their face (although I'm sure the islamists will do it for them).
that's a Zyklon Ben cartoon waiting to happen