Ethnicities of the Middle East?

is this a correct map for the ethnicities of the middle east in a simplified form?

Attached: 0dd30b93-f96c-43bb-bb9f-355fd5c5ae20.png (4244x3312, 642K)

not detailed enough

No. Middle easterners present day racial and ethnic makeup can be compared to brazil, mexico or amermongrelia

It's literally Jews,Arabs and roaches. How can you fuck this up ?

not even close

Arabs sullied literally every ethnic group in the area.

What are Iranians then?

german

Levantines refer to people of European descent who lived in the Ottoman Empire, it has nothing to do with the native, local inhabitants.

North African is a geographic term, not a demographic term, there is no "North African" ethnicity.

They're all collectively referred to as "Arabs"

No there fucking not u stupid fucking leaf, i would fucking stab u to death in real fucking life if u said that fucking bullshit to my face irl u prick leaf mongrel cunt fuck u kike.

They're all arabs user. the native populations were bred out of existence a while ago

>wrong "their"
Is English really that hard Pajeet?

Attached: 1510850245771.jpg (540x366, 78K)

>there is no "North African" ethnicity.
What is Berber?
>Inb4 the guys that break into my house and steal shit

>They're

56%

Berbers are arab rape babies. pretty much have the same genes but they refused to adopt the culture. they're still Muslims tho

Yeah, no, most of the issues in the Middle East is half the countries were arbitrarily invented in 1918 and not divided by ethnicity

Attached: A018D2D0-DB55-4019-815F-5030D6B0876C.png (1200x942, 1024K)

>jordanians are arabs but palestinians aren't
how does that work?

Palestinians were sea peoples. They're the Philistines of the bible

but the distinction between jordanians and palestinians is only like 100 years old. prior to that they were both just arabs living in ottoman syria.

There is a Jew Trick called the Jordan option which pushes that there is no difference between Palestinians and Jordan. If ever activated all Palestinians will be forceablly relocated to Jordan

Not even close brainlet, Middle Eastern people are Caucasoids and cluster exactly with Neolithic Middle Eastern people.

Missing kurds

levantines are arabs, dimwit

this

roaches

Levantines are mixed,
Real arabs are from the arabian Peninsula

during ottoman rule the modern borders of palestine and jordan didn't exist. there was no ethnic distinction between arabs living in eastern and western ottoman syria. it's a modern invention.

Looks like Iran and Afghanistan could use a division and Kurds should have a state. I give no fucks if the Arabs unite or not.

Kurdish state would never happen. it would fall very quickly due to religious divide. only thing that currently unites kurds right now is their desire for a country

I say let that part of the world figure it out on their own. If Russia and China also agree to stay out, that is. U.S. is producing significant oil while simultaneously transitioning away from total dependence on it. It's only a matter of time that the mirage ends and the Mid East returns to being an irrelevant backwater.

are you a retard? the levant is a region of the middle east, and you can obviously tell that people like bashar al-assad of syria, and saad hariri of lebanon, are much lighter and look way different than gulf arabs.

also, north african may not be the correct terminology, but egyptians arent arabs. theyre not even semitic at all.

don't tell me that someone like mohammed bin salman is the exact same ethnicity as saad hariri of lebanon. theyre night and day, literally.

there's different kinds of arabs, man. arab just means someone from an arabic speaking country. the lebanese and the saudi arabians arent close enough ethnically to call them one specific group. thats like saying the british and the germans are the same just because both are 'white'

Yeminites are a arabized population, before islam they didn't speak arabic and they had a different alphabet

Attached: Afro-Asiatic_languages_-_Karte_der_Afroasiatischen_Sprachen.png (1856x1250, 234K)

>Berbers are arab rape babies. pretty much have the same genes but they refused to adopt the culture.

Attached: download.jpg (700x537, 18K)

Alawite Muslim

Jordan's probably about the same as Palestine and Israel, and Iraq, maybe Kuwait, too, are ther own thing, I'd say.