I JUST FIGURED OUT THE MICHAEL COHEN SITUATION

MUELLER'S TEAM IS PACKED WITH HILLARY EX-LAWYERS

Attached: 1516362476554.png (2148x830, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis_Polk_&_Wardwell
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahill_Gordon_&_Reindel
mobile.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/style/weddings-ronnie-abrams-greg-andres.html
crystalgallery.com/about
youtube.com/watch?v=Q79yQquKq7M
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/donald-trump-alan-dershowitz/index.html
clevelandjewishnews.com/jta/alan-dershowitz-is-meeting-with-trump-who-seeks-his-input/article_2bc5b650-b570-5d28-9cab-bc2f9705db4b.html
renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm
foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/09/fbi-raid-targets-trump-attorney-michael-cohen-under-scrutiny-over-stormy-daniels-payments.html
moderngreenhome.com/blog/
newsmax.com/newsfront/michael-cohen-trump-lawyer-investigation-fraud/2018/04/09/id/853517/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked

Attached: 455024.jpg (571x893, 78K)

Beautiful

michael cohen laid a trap for mueller, and the sucker went for it, now mueller is fucked

why has it been over 72 hrs now and cohen is still not officially charged with anything ..... cause they got nothing! .... mueller blew his load on a doll, now hes gonna get fucked in the ass

Attached: 1aaaa.gif (750x584, 192K)

I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT WE'VE KNOW FOR A YEAR.

checked
checked
>Mueller's team full of hillary lawyers
No fucking way, this is best timeline. Isn't this a conflict of interest?

Mueller is /ourguy/

MSM just played into Trump's hands.

Attached: 1512846356233.png (1390x1376, 832K)

should I really believe this stuff??

Attached: 1522944460220.jpg (902x960, 51K)

Attached: 1498941541789.jpg (645x729, 100K)

Doj gets to investigate Mueller's lawyer team for crimes related to Hillary

How karmic

Attached: 1523371890202.png (720x1000, 413K)

Yeah, but have you figured out you're a faggot yet?

no hes not
hes a deep state rotter, a swamp denizen, a bottomfeeding lowlife mudsucker, and trump is gonna absolutely destroy him in the end. when the OIG report comes out, and the 457 current sealed indictments in Utah are unleashed, a wave of deep state firings is going to happen right accross America, DOTR approaches for mueller and his friends
rosenstein will be inidcted, and mueller fired, but also hundreds of other rogue FBI and DoJ officials are going to jail as well

and its going to happen in next two weeks

Id stock up on popcorn if i were you

Attached: strozk0012.png (920x829, 508K)

Attached: 1516272139603.jpg (597x712, 143K)

retardation, back to t_d, shill

Attached: 1492594446169.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

Too bad Israel is getting nuked tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my birthday

Srs queshtion
Pls no bully

Attached: 1522968762226.png (817x443, 34K)

>Why isn’t he charged yet?
Because he was Subpoenad. You don’t get indicted unless they investigate items you have after you get them. It’s unlikely to move that fast, check back in a few months

>Mueller is /ourguy/
No he fucking isn’t. He would go dick first into Trumps lawyer to prove some sort of coded message. He’s trying to fuck Trump the best way possible.

Attached: 1515189082841.jpg (645x729, 109K)

Answer these questions, shill.

>1. Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out?

>2. Why did Trump meet with Mueller one day before he became special prosecutor? They said he was interviewing him for FBI director, but Mueller already served as FBI director and can't legally be appointed as FBI director, so this was a lie... what were they really discussing?

>3. Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity, and why did the MSM not report this?

>4. Why is Mueller requesting all evidence that Flynn was being framed?

>5. Who approved the visas for the Russians in Mueller's indictment recent indictments?

Happy Birthday user!

oh boy, 'ave we got some fireworks lined up for you boyo me lad

checked

Attached: attorney client priv - trump cohen.jpg (810x1600, 586K)

not if those lawyers were in anyway involved in anything and not just there for legal advice.

tfw israel gets nuked

Attached: 1522722079731.gif (306x250, 317K)

checked

I'd automatically assume fishiness off the books anyways.

DID YOU SAY FIREWORKS

Attached: -k- visits -n-.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

On a scale of 14-6million what are the chances of anything like these being real

I want to believe

Attached: 1514530942668.png (216x233, 33K)

zero

Attached: 1519676738834.png (686x889, 426K)

>14-6 million
>burger education

Fucking lol

>4d chess

I have a hard time believing this, although, a lot of the things Trump has been accused of it seems like we've already seen real evidence of the Clintons being guilty of. I've been saying all along a lot of what we're seeing against Trump is just setting precedent for later actions but...it's been two years. When do the heads start rolling?

It's hard because a lot of people out there like me are starting to get really demoralized about all of this. This isn't what I voted for. I didn't vote to be treated like a second class citizen. I didn't vote to have my President be openly mocked and derided. I didn't vote to be treated this way or have my children be raised on this kind of vitriol.

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY

Attached: 1523480923887.gif (308x279, 1.97M)

>...and its beautiful

Attached: highly necessary thinking.png (2986x1770, 275K)

It's better to round them up and then open fire than it is to hunt them down individually. As agonizing as that sounds, it's a long process to tackle corruption.

Were almost there user, little more patience.

Attached: 1522987297174.jpg (1318x1606, 531K)

>a lot of the things Trump has been accused of it seems like we've already seen real evidence of the Clintons being guilty of.
Simply a coincidence, you stupid goyim.

Attached: rIqjPtg.png (1280x720, 1009K)

Attached: 1523110681016.gif (480x270, 1.29M)

he was subpoenad ... thats a good one, i dont know if you are aware of this, but they raided his office and took all his records
if they raid your house and dont charge you with a crime, are you NOT going to sue. do you really think that he isnt going to come for thier jobs for wrongful search and seizure ... hes a fucking lawyer, not some dumbass

if they had anything they would have charged him, but as it stands right now, they haven't, which tells us they DONT have anything, and thats gonna turn into really bad news for them

they had better come up with something fast at this point, or they are going to be getting sued big time

A trap is one of the possibilities here. A trap by Mueller is a possibility too. If Mueller has nothing left and his intentions were to remove Trump from office, then his only chance would be to get Trump to fire him, thus sparking a constitutional crisis. Either way I think we are going to find out soon. Mueller raiding Trump's lawyers office was blatantly unconstitutional, done in broad daylight and against a sitting president.

ITT user STILL THINKS THAT MUELLER AINT CROCK POTTING CHUNK CUNT HAIR BY CUNT HAIR BUT MUH HILLARY IS STILL GOING DOWN Jow Forums I SWEAR HER DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Attached: 1502055827247.jpg (961x632, 96K)

Everyone forgot Russia One already? Good.

FUCK YOU IM OUT

Attached: IMOUT.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

There's nothing to figure out. Muellerfags like OP are truly pathetic worms. If all goes well they can all eat worms together in Guantanamo with their buddy Bob the Fraud Mueller

You niggers will never Finger the (((Lawyers)))

Or the (((Law Firm)))

But I can...

Ronnie Abrams
Greg D. Andres
Kirsten Gillibrand
Thomas J. Kavaler

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis_Polk_&_Wardwell

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahill_Gordon_&_Reindel

Bonus round
Can you name the (((Accountants?)))
>Hint:EY
mobile.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/style/weddings-ronnie-abrams-greg-andres.html

Winner gets anything they want from
crystalgallery.com/about

>>(Protip: click Golden Moments)

Will I winter in Hawaii, and summer in Hilton Head.

Or will I just funnel my Tarp Bailout through Hawaii, and manage my Caribbean Shells from Hilton head

>rich nigga problems

Attached: hacking-hammond-jail-truth.jpg (690x388, 171K)

>if they raid your house and dont charge you with a crime, are you NOT going to sue
That's not quite right, either. They had a warrant, so it was a lawful seizure prima facie, though Mueller is forcing himself to jump over an unnecessarily high bar to prove there's no fruit of the poison tree due to the privileged documents. It's not terribly unusual for police to get an execute a warrant and then discover there was no actual crime. You aren't going to win a lawsuit over such a thing. That's rare with Federal cases, though, because they have an insanely high successful conviction rate. Not that that applies to Mueller, since he'd arrest Trump for jaywalking if he could.

>guess what guys, I know the secret official rules of the deep state, and if one deep state lwyers helps another...
What a bunch of bullshit. Hillary was 100% pure deep state. That's why she got off. That's why her lawyers are now investigating the guy who beat her. There's no fucking stupid "magic rules of the deep state". I fucking hate you 12 Larping faggot constantly posting this crackpot comic book tier bullshit. MUELLER IS THE FUCKING DEEP STATE, THAT WHY CLINTON WALKED MORONS.

Attached: liberal salt.jpg (780x438, 108K)

Attached: 1493699372210.jpg (632x732, 351K)

The standard of evidence required for a willful violation of attorney/client privilege let alone the sitting presidents lawyer is incredibly high. If they come up with nothing from this raid some heads are going to roll. Starting with (((rosenstein)))
Once the warrant is made public everyone attached to it will go down hard.

Mueller had nothing to do with the Cohen raid you dumb shit. Read a fucking news article for once

One can hope, they all need to pay.

>Read a fucking news article for once

Attached: 1508674463125.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

Let me guess, Q predicted this?

You're the shill.
. Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out?
Why didn't Tony Podesta get indicted? It's public record that he worked with Manafort in the Ukraine. Podesta's abundance of caution is irrelevant.
. Why did Trump meet with Mueller one day before he became special prosecutor? They said he was interviewing him for FBI director, but Mueller already served as FBI director and can't legally be appointed as FBI director, so this was a lie... what were they really discussing?
Because Mueller was setting him up and Trump isn't the kind of guy to know he couldn't reappoint Mueller to the FBI unless his DoJ staff warned him. That's a fairly obscure piece of legal trivia. The DoJ is not Trump's friend, they are the deep state.
. Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity, and why did the MSM not report this?
First I've heard of this. Googled it and found it comes from True Pundit, you know, the tick tock twitter guys. Some times they are right, but anonymous sources shouldn't be believed and even they appear to have done no follow up.
But to play devil's advocate anyway, Comey is hated by the left as much as the right. They blame him for Trump's election, I heard that tired myth reported on CNN and MSNBC just this week. The left only cozies up to Comey in hopes he'll reveal something that gets Trump impeached. Deep down, they know that's not going to happen and will be happy to see Comey crucified.
. Why is Mueller requesting all evidence that Flynn was being framed?
News to me again. Why did Mueller withhold exculpatory evidence from Flynn? When Flynn's lawyers prove that, it'll get his guilty plea thrown out and the case dismissed with prejudice. Remember that Mueller had to not only withhold evidence unlawfully, but brought in Strzok's FISA court judge buddy to even get that guilty plea entered. Mueller was part of the set up of Flynn, the FBI wasn't going to even try.

>You're the shill.
I'm the OP.

hes a hard cunt not even wearing gloves im sure those sparks would hurt

You lose kike.

Attached: 1500182656081.jpg (2322x1536, 2.35M)

Yeah, but what happens in practice is they seize the privileged documents, bring in "independent" FBI/DoJ/other relevant agency lawyers to review it, then the defense gets to contest the admissibility of the evidence. The defense usually doesn't get full transparency of the review process, because pic related.

Like I said, Mueller is forcing himself to jump over a high bar, but it's not like he'll have to break into Fort Knox. Mueller's team is absolutely unscrupulous.

Attached: everything is terrible.jpg (1300x800, 178K)

The shill OP, yes, we know faggot.

Attached: schiff full of.jpg (960x540, 59K)

nice memes mate, are you geriatric?

Last night I received a message from Q. He said you're all paranoid and don't think for yourselves.

I'm unconcerned about what's admissible or not, I'm concerned with people leaking documents to the press to cast more shade before the midterms

Checks out!

you are very wrong my friend. when they raid someones house and find nothing , they get sued, ussually to the tune of a couple hundred k,

now add to it that this is some gangbanger in compton, but the presidents personal lawyer, and the people signing the warrant are partisan hacks out to get rid of the president, making the whole thing a political fishing expedition,

research for DNC

yeah they are gonna get sued big time, and they didnt find anything, and they are not going to, because cohen planted soemthing so juicy in his regular "cooperation" that gave them enough pause to raid him

btw, for a little backstory, cohen moved out of his home months ago, while they "reno" it

they are ripping out all the insulation and stripping it down to bare structure ... almost like they are looking for something!!!!, something that might be hidden in a wall or something

like cohen knew ... but hey, they wouldnt tap his house, not obama and friends... right
thats how they pissed him off .. his wife and kids they been on vacation in florida for last two months, and cohen was living in a hotel
the same hotel he rented the day he bought a brand new phone and new computers ... two months ago ... thats why they got nothing

thats why mueller has now subpoenad the trump organization ... cause hes chasing down the stormy daniels story ... literally rading the presidents lawyers and place of business on the word of a whore!!!

and you want me to believe nothing is gonna come of that ... "its all just a big mistake Mr. President" ..... please nigger

but the real story is cohen knew the raid was coming, he knew two months ago

Attached: gbgfsiphy.gif (500x281, 833K)

Yeah, Progressives always immediately go low. For any humans watching, Ben Shapiro has a pretty funny video about how to argue with leftists. The short version is that they think you're monsters and they win by insulting you to death, so you just have to call them ugly, beta losers with brains the size of a mouse dick. Deep down, they know this is true, but instead of going with their bizarre and insipid talking points like Hillary is the "most qualified" natural born American citizen over the age of 35 or tinfoil conspiracy theories like Mueller is /ourguy/, they find themselves forced to defend the vapidity of the moral suit of armor lest the other leftists smell weakness and devour them.

Being a Progressive is like being a locust. The rest of the brainless horde will eat you, because otherwise the horde wouldn't keep ravenously destroying everything decent that is unfortunate enough to get caught in their path.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q79yQquKq7M

Attached: tide pod chan.png (1200x601, 741K)

>Ben Shapiro
shill confirmed

Attached: 1496329270348.png (863x1198, 975K)

As an American paralegal, I think I'll rate my own understanding of the US justice system a little higher than some random leaf who can't even begin to punctuate.
Shit. That is an obvious angle I hadn't considered. Stupid me figured that Mueller was just trying to cast more shade on Trump without considering how he'll cast even more shade down the line. I absolutely believe the Democrats will impeach Trump if they get the House, regardless of what evidence they have.

Attached: misc anime fuck.png (1280x720, 553K)

Best birthday present ever
Hug?

Attached: 148647876654.gif (200x200, 43K)

Attached: 1498339588660.png (1375x645, 656K)

All this political theater bullshit. Just take them out behind the chemical shed, and shoot them.

whats already happened that you dont know is Trump has now hired Alan dershowitz, yes the esteemed Harvard law professor, considered americas foremost expert on law, as his new defence
and dershowitz has already applied to a federal judge to have all evidence sealed and brought to a federal judges offices, to prevent partisan hacks in DoJ and FBI from gaining information on thier political opponents
the judge will secretly review the evidence and release only the material that specifically pertains to investigation adn is actual evidence of a crime, which will be none

thats why there is no charges, because USDNY attorneys no longer have access to Cohens files!

next step: no cooperation... read my lips ZERO COOPERATION
If mueller wants anything, even a fucking email, he will have to go before a federal judge and argue why he should have access to it, and the standard rules of evidence will apply,
(2) Dershowitz will advise President Trump NOT to testify under oath or speak to any federal law enforcement officers about his case
Up unitl now Trump and his attorneys have cooperated, there is no reason for them to do so anymore, this is going to make Muellers job very difficult, he is going to have to fight, in court, for every piece of information he wants, every scrap of paper, every notepad .... he has fucked himself in the ass with a giant black dildo!

this was a very ballsy move by cohen

Attached: gipasdfhy.gif (500x310, 495K)

Trump didn't hire him. He's a pedophile.

nah, that's bs

Ho Lee Fug!

Attached: phuc dat bish.jpg (318x159, 4K)

>whats already happened that you dont know is Trump has now hired Alan dershowitz,
Ah, so you're another shill false flagging as a larper with insider information. Dershowitz was on multiple news shows today and I caught two of the interviews. He's not Trump's lawyer. A lot of people are suddenly saying he should be and they're not wrong, but there's two possible reasons why you'd make the claim that you know something at least hours before the press do and both of them make your posts worthless and unbelievable. Nice job taking your time before giving yourself away, tho.

Attached: false flag shills.jpg (1024x491, 82K)

>and dershowitz has already applied to a federal judge to have all evidence sealed and brought to a federal judges offices
And how long was it in their possession before that happened?

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

You're both shills

cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/donald-trump-alan-dershowitz/index.html
clevelandjewishnews.com/jta/alan-dershowitz-is-meeting-with-trump-who-seeks-his-input/article_2bc5b650-b570-5d28-9cab-bc2f9705db4b.html

sorry for jew news but they have the story!

Dershowitz is "advising" the president.

And he has already publicly stated what advice he would give the president

He also hangs out in Hilton Head 2
renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm

See how the shill whips out anti-semitic copypastas? It's an effective camouflage, but transparent once you know the trick. If OP was really a stormfag or a ZOGite or holohoaxer, he'd have spammed the shit out of this thread with it long before he realized people weren't eating up his verrited bullshit.

Attached: 14.png (784x498, 83K)

>anti-semitic
You're DEFINITELY a shill.

>Oh gee, a supporter of the President who has a Jewish son-in-law, a Jewish daughter, and is a family friend of Benjamin "Grind Goyim Into Goo" Netanyahu doesn't have a pathological hatred of Jews? MUST BE A SHILL! LYNCH 'EM BOYS! ehehehehehkvetch

Attached: download.gif (500x678, 35K)

Attached: 1493149575298.png (958x697, 1.18M)

I dont know, 24-48 hours, still though you have to imagine hes not some dumb fuck, his laptop is undoubtly encrypted
doesnt matter anyways, cohen already destroyed any evidence long ago, not like hes gonna sit on it, hes not fucking anthony weiner ... hes not stupid,
he knew the raid was coming

all the information i have stated is out there in news reports, i have just followed this story closely and read alot of different articles about it

yes his home being renod and him living out for last two months is public knowledge user

enough with the "anyone I dont like is a shill bullshit", thats about as good an arguement as the other guy with his "Oh, so you made a spelling mistake, your whole arguement is bunk, Im a paralegal, dont you know"

nobody around here cares about punctuation or what job your larping as tonight! Either you have the info or you dont!

Attached: godfatherII-04.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Attached: 71E57131-7ACF-4593-BED8-EAD306849243.gif (190x300, 2.53M)

Attached: 38447C3E-D2A6-4EBD-A4C8-67B5F16A714D.jpg (1992x1992, 1.08M)

Source you leaf faggot

Attached: 9e244dccb240d005c97a8c70b4d0356551dd870a702622368b1100ad34b7e297.jpg (534x401, 61K)

Happy bday user. Have a good one yeah

The other possibility was that you're just dumb and, to be fair, you have confirmed that you are just dumb. The articles you linked outright say Dershowitz isn't Trump's lawyer and speculate that he ought to be in the very near future. They are also a day old. Today Dershowitz talked a lot about what he thinks Trump ought to be doing to protect himself, but all you've got is MSNBC tier speculation.

I'm not trying to knock you down, leaf, though you should stick to your own country's broken politics rather than throwing wrenches in ours. I am encouraging you to do better because a lot of people lurk here and you're just making them think foreign Trump fans are overenthusiastic, tin foiled morons.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/09/fbi-raid-targets-trump-attorney-michael-cohen-under-scrutiny-over-stormy-daniels-payments.html

"Cohen had been living in a hotel room while some repairs were being done to his apartment, Fox News has learned. "

moderngreenhome.com/blog/

Even better, when the renovations are complete, he is selling it! That shows how much he trusts it.

newsmax.com/newsfront/michael-cohen-trump-lawyer-investigation-fraud/2018/04/09/id/853517/

yeah right
trump is just having dinner with him and meeting with him because , well hey, they both like golf..

Thats pretty naive.

This made you Smile faggot

Attached: 2EFFF518-DBB9-472D-B9FC-AC9B89216800.jpg (534x612, 66K)

There's a big difference between informal legal advice and retaining an attorney, user. Especially when Dershowitz has spent much of the last month writing articles that amount to, "Hey Trump! I'm a lawyer and I REALLY think you should be doing this, this, and that!" It may seem unsubstantial, but one obvious difference is there isn't privilege so Trump almost certainly was not giving Dershowitz any non-public information, whereas Dershowitz would have been perfectly to free to hand out good ideas in more detail than in an op-ed.

About the new phone and computer

If that’s true then what you say is plausible

So source me and I’ll run with it, I have many troll/pro-trump accounts on Facebook twitter Instagram