/nwis/ general- NO WAR IN SYRIA

Here's how we will red pill the masses

>OPERATION NWIS
>KEEP THIS GOING
>KEEP BUMPING
>SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE
>IGNORE JIDF SHILLS THAT TELL YOU THIS IS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

Just like we did with "It's okay to be white", we're going to wake the masses on the JQ:

>Print out this "No War in Syria" picture
>"Humanitarian" millennials start tweeting and posting "#NoWarInSyria #WorldPeace" on social media
>Catches people's attention
>Catches media's attention
>ADL and AIPAC start denying sponsorship of this and start condemning it saying that "the Jewish community in America supports intervention in Syria"
>People see this
>Backfires on Jewish community in America as boomer neocons and moderates start getting suspicious of Jews

PLACES TO POST THESE
>College campuses
>Telephone poles
>Post offices
>In front of restaurants
>On your local synagogue
>Government buildings
>Parks
>Gas stations
>Inside bathrooms
>Sports stadiums
>Vending machines

ALSO POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THE HASHTAGS "#NoWarInSyria #WorldPeace"

Let's spread this. I will keep posting this until it gains traction.

IF YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN THIS, BUMP ANYWAYS. EVERY VIEWER COUNTS.

Attached: no war in syria 3.jpg (2550x3282, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsZhf2OnMKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BRITBONG EDITION
>PRINT THIS OUT AND PUT IT UP EVERYWHERE YOU TEA DRINKING FAGS

Attached: No war in syria brit bong edition.png (2550x3282, 670K)

That's illegal in my country i think.

Take my bump

Illegal? How's it illegal? Do it anyways

I don't get it, normies are going to track this down to Jow Forums and be for the war even more.

Holland is cucked as fuck on some things, burger-bro

Do your part bong. Make Nigel proud

They will fine me if they see me doing it. I think the only exception for normal people is when they've lost their pets. Not sure though. There are places where they have posters, but they need to rent it.

Bumping before bed

Well that's fucked

what's the point of sponsored by adl and aipac? won't that just harm the message even more?

Woah, actual JIDF reverse shilling to take Jow Forums down another disastrous project like IOTBW, you people are sick and frankly need to be hanged from streetlamps.

Attached: 1523223563693.png (1024x883, 451K)

(((It's))) afraid

youtube.com/watch?v=MsZhf2OnMKQ

oh? no yellow clouds over douma? no gas then

Attached: quary.png (807x1377, 881K)

We want them to either (a) support our cause (b) publicly denounce this and make themselves viewed as war mongers

>Holland is cucked as fuck on some things

Sadly so. A puppet of the EU. Though i see alot of advantages of the EU, but desu on the other hand i don't see why we habe to become a state ruled by brussel. We never even wanted the EU in the first place, because the people were polled, but obviously their opinion neglected (i was too young to vote). Democracy is a joke.

Thank you, rabbi.

I like this idea. Have a bump

Here's another bump

bump

ah interesting.

it's all bullshit
there was no real gas attack in Douma kapische
they're looking for reasons to fuck up russian bases and Assad it's obvious

updated one

Attached: nwis4.png (5100x6601, 336K)

a fucking setup

Attached: lDFNld.jpg (470x1260, 154K)

KEK

It isn’t tough to spot a campaign dreamed up at Langley.
The anti-war left are coming over to join us. The alt-right is going to need to buy a bigger tent it seems.
How about this: instead of appearing unhinged by screaming about Jews. We just welcome them to the movement in a socially appropriate manner. Once they are in, then they will get redpilled on the JQ at their own speed.
Now fuck off cianigger.

Project Orion is with you. We know your goals and we agree. The villians must suffer. We all agree the suffering must end. The world demands it.

Attached: gizaorion.jpg (1010x713, 36K)

That's why we don't scream; we ask and answer questions...that will be provoked by using those organizations' names.

I want sandniggers to die though faggot.

>this stupid idea again obviously made by a Jew
This is reddit tier stupid
If you fucks are this gullible about getting subverted by the obvious hasbara sayanim telling you to do this stupid shit then you've fucked up

Attached: 26094EA87B7447748843BF3B7F7E3709.jpg (800x1200, 85K)

then please start up with these british cunts who started supported all the shit
thank you

Attached: GfyHjl.jpg (604x2771, 448K)

>it's afraid

Attached: 166666666get.png (904x758, 113K)

Good Israel and Jews in general should be wiped out.
So why are you playing into the Jew hand and trying to convince people that the adl and AIPAC are anti war?
It almost seems like you're doing (((their))) propaganda for them.
Fucking retard.

Attached: 29790799_204829273437516_8916156753165734375_n.jpg (641x960, 81K)

Remember the angle of these is twofold; on one hand if the organizations listed go with it, more people advocate for peace. If they denounce it and their involvement, they out themselves as pro-war pro-neocon organizations.

Either way is a win for Trump.

If someone confronts you, simply say you are an antiwar advocate and thought the posters are a good idea; if you are accused of being a white supremacist/nazi/4channer, simply feign ignorance or, even better, say "are these organizations truly advocating for this? maybe I'll give them a chance!"

explain exactly how this will backfire, not like the normies who will be googling this even know what the ADL is in the first place

Attached: nwisbw.jpg (791x1024, 47K)