/NWIS/ - Britbong Edition

Yes, before you faggots say anything, I know I'm not British.

Here's how we will red pill the masses

>OPERATION NWIS (NO WAR IN SYRIA)

Just like we did with "It's okay to be white", we're going to wake the masses on the JQ:

>Print out this "No War in Syria" picture
>"Humanitarian" millennials start tweeting and posting "#NoWarInSyria #WorldPeace" on social media
>Catches people's attention
>Catches media's attention
>ADL and AIPAC start denying sponsorship of this and start condemning it saying that "the Jewish community in America supports intervention in Syria"
>People see this
>Backfires on Jewish community in America as boomer neocons and moderates start getting suspicious of Jews

PLACES TO POST THESE
>College campuses
>Telephone poles
>Post offices
>In front of restaurants
>On your local synagogue
>Government buildings
>Parks
>Gas stations
>Inside bathrooms
>Sports stadiums
>Vending machines

ALSO POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THE HASHTAGS "#NoWarInSyria #WorldPeace"

Let's spread this. I will keep posting this until it gains traction.

IF YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN THIS, BUMP ANYWAYS. EVERY VIEWER COUNTS.

Attached: 1523511543054m.jpg (796x1024, 60K)

>American edition

Attached: 1523511394450m.jpg (796x1024, 58K)

Attached: 1523515022208.png (1275x1650, 178K)

Bump

Time to fire up the good ole troll accounts

Attached: bdb.jpg (625x350, 37K)

Fuck off shill

You fags will never be able to stop what is coming. This is a fight that was stalled for half a century you really think this will work? It will be too late when this shit gains traction.

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

Anyone with something better than MSPaint able to cook up a properly sized French version...?

Attached: 2881sse.jpg (500x709, 53K)

Anons had better be printing these and getting them up asap, we need to act fast.

Attached: nothingisbeyondourreach.png (500x500, 201K)

Perfect. About to sleep. I'll get on this in the morning

I'll make an Australian version. What are the two biggest Jewish organizations in Straya that are for the war (equivalent to ADL and AIPAC)?

This is a horrible, horrible, horrible idea

None of these organizations are ever going to comment on it

All you are going to do is make people think these organizations are anti-war and putting the interests of Britain/US/etc over those of Israel. If you actually think a few flyers would cause these major organizations to publicy say "NO ITS NOT TRUE, WE WANT WAR", you have no understanding of the world around you and should not attempt to lead activism campaigns until you gain some.

You are literally running interference for these organizations, helping them look reasonable to the public, as they push for war. Privately they get to push for war and Israeli interests, and publicly these flyers would make them look peaceful and pro-British.

If anyone was starting to notice the pattern of jews pushing fpr war across the board, if snyone began to think for the first time, "Hmm, do these folks care more about Israel thsn the US? Is that a problem for us?" these flyers would take that question out of their minds, making them think "Oh, I was just imagining things, apparently plenty of major jewish organizations oppose the war".

This is egregiously, violently stupid and would actively aid the exact people you want to degrade.

There is truth to what you say. Another issue is that a lot of Jewish organizations actually do oppose War in Syria. As shitty as the ADL are it is unlikely that they would make a claim as ridiculous as the whole Jewish community being of one mind on the issue. Before I get bombarded for saying Jewish organizations are against the war, I'm talking about radical leftist Jewish organizations of which you all know there are many. The Jewish organizations for the war are right wing and milquetoast neo liberal ones. A ton of Anti-War and Anti-Israel activists are lefties Jews so it's unlikely anyone would think "gee all the jews are for the war" since that's not actually true.

Attached: 1490376734744.gif (645x773, 9K)

excellent idea many bravos

Finna make popcorn. Bombing Syria makes pol shills sperg out hard for weeks. So worth it. Can't wait. I hope we kill asadas kids like we did to quduffi

The radical leftist ones are the ones claiming the anti-war advocates are Nazis though

hogwash kikes

better put a dnc insignia to force them to speak against it

>#worldpeace
season2 when

Include Israel's flag perhaps...

Attached: 2881sses.jpg (796x1024, 89K)

Also a good idea - just get pretty much all of the leftist's "good guys" in there so we incept their organisations' bases with the expectation they're anti-war.

So they're sooner or later confronted with the truth.

This

Vote UKIP Brit/pol/!

Attached: ukip.jpg (1280x768, 429K)

I would if they were actually nationalist in any meaningful sense