Checkmate fags

Citizens should not have weapons equal to those of a government that can be become tyrannical

Attached: DakG9yTW4AAGx35.jpg (1160x967, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vpc.org/studies/hoseone.htm
publichealthwatch.wordpress.com/2015/10/10/fact-check-the-gun-lobby-claims-assault-weapons-are-no-more-dangerous-than-hunting-rifles-the-human-body-begs-to-differ/
progressivemajorityaction.org/about_military_style_assault_weapons
jewage.org/wiki/en/Article:Josh_Sugarmann_-_Biography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the us army does not use ar-15s

Well regulated militia.

/thread

The US military does not use AR-15s and never has.

I don't understand the message of the comic, is it pro or anti fudd?
Bizarre

Nice post too bad most autist here cant see ur sarcastic

just because it's named differently doesn't change the platform? Am I missing something?

If there is a total warfare state, I would rather have a 308 or 30-06 hunting rifle with scope and a pair of skis than an AR15.

>weapons equal to those of a government

What does that even mean? The military is capable of using anything it can get its hands on.

Comparing an M4 to a 15 is like comparing a golf cart to a deuce and a half my dude.

AR-15 uses NATO rounds. You can resupply off dead UN troops

>making the protagonists of the comic, “sensible” gun owners to try and sway peoples opinions more heavily
Fuck fudds

I don’t know much about guns, but it’s common sense to want a gun with high level accuracy and cheap bullets that you can easily have stocked up on.

If shot hits the fan, you’re going to want to have plenty ammo that lasts a long time

Well the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to assault weapons according to a federal judge.
Barrel shrouds and pistol grips are too dangerous in the hands of civilians.

Attached: assault-weapons-4.jpg (810x529, 163K)

/thread

No one thinks op is being serious. Sounds like you're the autist.

The comic implies the only reason people should need guns is for hunting which our constitution makes clear isn't the case and weapons are a deterrent to tyranny.

.308 is a nato round as well. 30-06 is for tryhard faggots.

>this level of pilpul

Gradually I learned to hate ((((them)))...

This, therefore legislation against weapons must be repealed.
Legalise it all.

Wueker is one of the top worst political cartoonists. Not just in messaging but his art style is crap.

For urban ops were you're shooting sub 300m the ar15 is king when you consider that the guys you're fighting are shooting the same ammo you are.

Err so besides the furniture what's the difference between them again?

Fuck that you larping faggots. If shit hits the fan, I am going on a long camping trip.

It's easier to set up ambushes in cities plus the government isn't going to start drone striking apartment buildings.

This is pol, At least 3/4 of those who posted here thought he was serious

If it's good enough for the military, it's too dangerous and isn't covered by the 2nd amendment.
>Nobody needs a military-style weapon of war
U.S. District Judge William Young said assault weapons are military firearms and aren’t protected by the constitutional right to “bear arms.”

I just don't understand why the logic only applys to rifles and not sidearms.
Shouldn't the Sig P320 be banned from civilians now that the US military uses it? It's apparently no longer covered by the 2nd amendment for the same reason "assault weapons" like the AR-15 aren't.

The judge is a traitorous faggot and in a just society would be hung in a public square.

>taking Jow Forums seriously
Go back to thedonald faggot

Their core functionality.

fpbp

libbies btfo.

Pretty sure most people who own semi-automatic rifles are ex-military though. Or at least a large sum of them are.

There was another supreme court case involving sawed off shotguns US vs Miller
>Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment, or that its use could contribute to the common defense.
So the rulings are completely contradictory.

>When you want to keep gun rights but talk about killing people who want to reduce gun violence
Wow, why are you guys losing so hard? It's shocking

Who's losing?

So you support judges contradicting the supreme court in order to rewrite the constitution as they see fit?

Do you even know what semi automatic means? The majority of rifles today are semi autos.

>it's a liberals miss the entire point that the 2nd amendment existing to protect the people from the tyranny of jackbooted thugs stomping in, taking all your shit and enslaving you episode

why would you join the US army? So you can go murder innocent civilians, set women and children on fire, all for the profit of a cabal of warmongers, pedophiles, war criminals, terrorists and all around evil people in Israel and Saud? The Founding Fathers didn't even think we should HAVE a standing army--of course they went back on it themselves when it came time to go oppress people who wouldn't go along with what the gubbment wanted like a bunch of hypocrites.

Oh wow one can shoot 1 bullet the other can shoot 3

>politico
the left truly cannot meme.

Surething op... The us army use semi auto m4...

Do you?
>Civilian semiautomatic assault weapons incorporate all of the functional design features that make assault weapons so deadly. They are arguably more deadly than military versions, because most experts agree that semiautomatic fire is more accurate—and thus more lethal—than automatic fire.

By that logic a push bike and a motorcar are exactly the same because they both go fast.

This is so retarded it has to be bait. Do you think the military fires full auto all the time like in the movies, you faggot?

You just shifted the goalposts by going from 'semi automatic rifles' to 'semi automatic assault weapons'
Semi auto simply means a gun that loads another bullet into the chamber automatically after you discharge one. So most rifles manufactured today.
Now why oh why would you do such a thing?

I have been researching the enemy. It's not bait, it's propaganda. Number 4.
vpc.org/studies/hoseone.htm

May as well dump my other sources for anyone looking to brush up on retard arguments.
publichealthwatch.wordpress.com/2015/10/10/fact-check-the-gun-lobby-claims-assault-weapons-are-no-more-dangerous-than-hunting-rifles-the-human-body-begs-to-differ/
progressivemajorityaction.org/about_military_style_assault_weapons

> Quote from the 'Violence Policy Center'
> 'Violence Policy Center' formed by Josh Sugarmann
> jewage.org/wiki/en/Article:Josh_Sugarmann_-_Biography

I'm not even having fun doing this anymore man, it's always the fucking jews.

Imagine how many Trotskys would come out of the woodwork if guns were banned.

Nato is .308win and .223rem

just changed my hunting rifle from .30-06 to .308win because of that

It's blatant propaganda. I started researching in google to see if anyone could explain "why assault weapons are so deadly".
I cannot find a clear answer. LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PHOTO. It's so bad I'll post it again.

They are calling the stock handguard a barrel shroud and just keep referencing RAPID FIRING, LOTS OF BULLETS, MUCH DEADLY, WOW!
The concealability argument is stupid because a handgun is more concealable, also has a "detachable magazine" and pistol grip.

I don't think they can actually explain why an assault weapon is more dangerous, the whole argument is just a logical fallacy called a circular augment. They just cite their claim that they are more deadly as the proof. Then they just toss in words like "militar style" "military" "rapid fire" "large capacity".

I don't understand how they can get this far with such a weak argument.

photo cause dupe.

No. No its not checkmate. Its youre an ignorant fagot nigger who doesn't understand how shyt works. Dumb fucking faggot ass nigger. Thanks!

Stop arguing like a leftist.

AR-15 is the actual original name for the M16 selective fore rifle. So you are half right. The Air Force used them

Military version is "selective fire" which means it can fire like a machine gun.
Civilian only one shot each time you pull the trigger.

Just because you are Norge doesn't mean everyone is.
I would like a tank, please, with a couple of machine guns, and a 120 mm smothbore.

That is incorrect though.
The AR-15 was the rifle the military wanted a variant of, and developed a new automatic rifle for them called the M16.
Later on they released a civilian and police version and used the name AR-15.

They have never been the same gun or the same name.

They are both pretty much the same.
A couple of parts and ten minutes with a drill press/end mill, and M4 baby...

> Am I missing something?
Yeah, about half a brain.

/thread

>Am I missing something?
Yes... yes you are

OK that pic is a pro-gun meme....by accident?

M4/M16 can fire like a machine gun.
AR-15 only one shot pur trigger pull.

No it's leftist propaganda but leftists are their own worst enemy.

The Bill of rights was written in clear, terms, to mean what the words meant, not hat lawyers wanted them to mean.
Best way to interpret the Bill of rights is to read it as what the words actually mean.

Everyone on Jow Forums supports the second amendment

Attached: 1519268907688.jpg (1280x1267, 110K)

sage

Humans are animals.

javascript:quote('167783880');
I am sorry, your little
>green
Sentence is a total joke, not to mention a complete and total lie...so I won't...
Liar.

It looks scary, It offends me, I don't understand how rifles work. Too bad little man. I have the right to defend myself and my family from all enemies foreign and domestic.

You're a joke tripfaggot.

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

ours will soon. fml.

Whoever drew this should put whatever fuddshit they own into their mouths and pull the trigger, but we all know they've never touched a real gun so they should just jump off a bridge

Is armed rebellion the only safeguard against tyranny Americans have? Wouldn't it be easier to do something about it before everything goes to shit?

I somehow doubt anyone will rise up in arms tomorrow when no one gives fuck about the situation today and no one cared about it yesterday.

>most experts agree that semiautomatic fire is more accurate—and thus more lethal—than automatic fire
Kek, so when exactly will legislature change to only allow full-auto?

I'd bet £100 that the guy who made this cartoon would be a-okay with people owning an SKS or M1 Garand because "it looks like a hunting rifle"

Brainless gun-grabbing cunts

... government program for that (the military).. they'll even gI've it to you for free... Libtards think that signing your life away = free ... I cant...

You clearly don't know anything about guns, wood furniture makes them at least 75% less deadly.

Attached: mini14.jpg (474x411, 12K)

Us army is illegal under the constitution and should be disbanded

>They are arguably more deadly than military versions, because most experts agree that semiautomatic fire is more accurate—and thus more lethal—than automatic fire

Attached: 1520636232712.png (402x645, 22K)

I find it funny that despite F/A trigger packs and sears being readily available online and a hole drilled in the reciever for the third pin to hold said trigger pack being not overly difficult to do with some mechanical knowledge and experience that we dont see people getting busted with them more often or used in mass shootings. The Hollywood shoot out being the only one that comes to mind.

It's like gun owners like to own guns and not spend 10 years in prison getting assraped and their dog shot