I know this has been requested before, but can somebody put them in slingshot bikini versions of their shirts?

I know this has been requested before, but can somebody put them in slingshot bikini versions of their shirts?

Attached: image.png (1498x943, 1.76M)

Fuck OFF

shut up retard Jow Forums is for requests

Bump

kys

bump

What about an X-ray?

Forgot pic

Attached: 98478BEC-DAE5-4F72-BC5D-DBFD21277EF0.jpg (334x710, 76K)

Hawt, hope someone does that

Bump

Bump

bump

bump

heres a better quality version. unedited, sorry

Attached: 60899039_422589295231352_9212071147351970040_n.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

Bump

Bump

cool story tell it again shitposting aussie

bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

someone needs to help this man with his request

^^

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

nah he need to fuck off

bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

wow dis nigga doesn't give up. i'm not bumping though, saged.

not sure if hes patient or desperate

Judging by how badly he wants an ugly andro i'd say he's desperate. People who have an androgynous fetish try hard

Bump, not my type but hope someone does it for you soon

ill do it. Hold on

all i can be fucked to do...

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1080x1350, 390K)

Thanks man, looks great :)
Could you please bikinify the two original image?

Bump

Bump

Really? After a week of bumping someone does one for you and you still bitch. Good old Jow Forums.

To be fair, it was what they originally requested
But yeah, keeping a post up for a week is too long dude

But why post the pics if he didn't want them done? Plus i'm sure he would've found something to bitch about even if that dude did the original pic lol.

Idk, maybe OP wasnt who posted the other pic?
Would be pretty stupid if they done that instead of just making a new post

Nobody is gonna post a random request in a thread unless one has already been done lol. New to Jow Forums? Why are you defending op? He's been bumping for a week and you still are gonna defend him? It don't matter my dudes lol. All we are doing is bumping this dumb thread even more....

I ain't defending anyone lol, just thought it was better than slamming some random horny dude on the internet

Slamming some random horny dude? He's posted this chick more times then I can count haha. I wouldn't of even made a comment if this was the first time I saw this chick requested. I see where you are coming from but still we probably shouldn't give this dude anymore bumps lol.

sage'd

Had a go, didnt turn out great but hope you like it

Attached: IMG_8552.jpg (858x498, 66K)

Thanks but dont be hard on yourself, looks fine to me :)

>New to Jow Forums? Why are you defending op? He's been bumping for a week and you still are gonna defend him?
youre both newfags, lurk moar. you can keep a thread up for fucking months if your request hasnt been filled. its not breaking any unspoken etiquette. its not rude. its been done before & it will be done in the future.

ey, that was my picture, but I didnt do this lame comment. you pic stealer""

I did these two weeks ago. Soo apparently they weren't good enough cus this fucking thread is still going. Don't think that OP hasn't been helped.

Attached: 11AG8539_2048x.jpg (1333x2000, 290K)

Attached: 1234.jpg (1600x2000, 274K)