David Horowitz is (((Our Guy)))????

youtube.com/watch?v=1UZqfU4Ei8A
youtube.com/watch?v=kj_X0657WP4

I genuinely believe the dude is "Our Kike"...
Unlike your typical Jew, he calls out anti white racism and pro white genocide garbage. He also hates most jews for being leftists and behind all the ideologies. As for Israel, as long as the west fucks off getting involved in their affairs and minds their own interest, they have the right to exist and we should learn from them. Pro wall, pro gun, anti Islam. Unlike the Pragers and the Shapiros of the world, he supported Trump from the getgo. Am I just naive?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 3.39.18 AM.png (1162x502, 700K)

>Am I just naive?
No and yes. He is still pro Jew when in comes down to it. This means if things are good for Jews and bad for you and I he will support them.

Well of course. Nobody's denying that people will, and should put their and their family's/people's interests before others'. Still a red pilled Jew

There are varying standard for this. A german-american for instance would be shamed for having the same kinds of ethnic in group preferences. You can't even speak to a Russian. Speaking generally, not about DH.

Poisonous red pill. He advocates against SJWs etc, just like Ben Shapiro and those "right wing jews". But when it comes down to it he will advocate for Israeli interests above all else. Such jews try to hijack the right wing surge by misdirecting it away from jews and embracing (((CIVIC NATIONALISM))) and shit like that

I imagine some Jews are cognizant enough to realize that niggers see them as whites no matter how much they shout their jewish heritage.

people still can't get enough Jew dick huh?

kys

Attached: 1496492508352.png (850x474, 256K)

>Unlike the Pragers and the Shapiros of the world, he supported Trump from the getgo
>Unlike your typical Jew, he calls out anti white racism and pro white genocide garbage

But when it comes down to it he will still support Israel, and Israel want arabs fighting each other + fighting aged men fleeing to Europe, all instead of fighting ((THEM)).

So it doesn't fucking matter that he does some good as long as he supports this even though it is satisfying to watch him BTFO muslims and so on

Considering it's cut and I'll eat bacon right before sucking it, no thanks. The point is just that it's refreshing seeing a non "OY VEY WHITE SURPRMRSRTS ARE EVERYWHERE GOYS HATE YOURSELVES" Jew

Fuck you talking about? Obviously that's true and yeah Jews and Muslims are the worst examples of hyphenated immigrants

just jews. Jews like you. Fucking kike.

I've been called an anti shlomo for calling Talmud a the pedophile's encyclopedia xD

/our kike/ will always be Bobby Fischer. He was anti-white genocide and exposed his blood tribe for their nefarious deeds,

>just jews
LOL so Muslims aren't coming to the west to shit on the culture, call everyone racist, blow shit up and march for sharia and beheading whitey?

>Bobby Fischer
Oh of course

Notice how he only ever refers to European nationalities which were overwhelmingly Christian?
Maybe you should learn something from an openly white nationalist president like TR.

Funny how you don't address muh points, muslims are coming to the west because Israel wants their surrounding countries to be scattered and at war with each other so they can expand. They don't give a shit that Europe is flooded, they are priming europeans for cucking and receiving all these fighting aged men. No matter how much you support ideas that align with ours the only way to stop antisemitism from rising up is to stop the Israeli expansion and stop pushing for americans and europeans to die for your country. It will not end well for you in the long run if it continues be assured,

The problem is that this seemingly repentant Jew mindset only softens the hard look we should be taking at all Jews. We know they're subversive, but every once in a while, they throw us a "not all Jews are like that" guy. Just veiled subversion.

you have to be human for laws to apply

"I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of 10 are, and I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the 10th."

bump can someone help me with revolving isp/ip range ban issue?