The Empire of Evil Pt.II

Continued from this thread:
>constantly intervening in other countries politics

>highly interventionist (when convenient)

>slave to home countries social politics

>(((Civ Nats))) Literal mongrels

>"If they assimilate religiously it's good enough, they're one of us! #BASED"

>War mongering shitheels

>Attacked other countries previously for resource control

>-Are about to help Europe do it in Syria

So what do you hate most about Israel?

Attached: USflag.jpg (537x272, 49K)

Explain to me why killing mudshits is bad.

PYFW vassals start getting uppity.

Attached: mysides.jpg (400x361, 43K)

Alright already poopstain. One was enough.

>tumblr.jpg

Attached: tumblr_804f62d54273126d9ead00b77488838c8b25c0832724d404a83a8f622ae7356d.jpg (995x636, 291K)

muttland is basically nothing but a jewish proxy state - was so from the beginning

this shithole's only purpose seems to be (((intervening))) in other countries to further expose them to kikes

then again, kikes have been present in pretty much all countries for centuries, so mutts just seem to be used to enforce their will

Stop trying to constantly guilt us into interventions you assholes

Want another battle of Brisbane you fucking Auscuck

OP picture is unrelated, please stay on topic.
Reported for derailing.

Attached: Military.png (600x440, 144K)

>implying Israel isn't directly tied to muttland and their master

Attached: Capture.png (226x228, 99K)

>implying Romania isn’t third world

I don't particularly care for this jewish shithole either, but at least I live a better life here than I would have in your nigger-infested hellhole - especially since I'm a freelancer

Regarding your question, it isn't 3rd world. Normally, a country with 30+ million niggers would be 3rd world, mutt c|:^)

Attached: 1520541456693.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Attached: subway-dancers.jpg (2048x1365, 681K)

Woah woah, wait a minute, new thread topic.
Why is that girl in the middle dabbing?

Attached: 1505439308884.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

because you don't actually kill them and in the end they end up here (((somehow)))

>impotent black rage
Nobody even told the hack musician to stop, at no point did anyone say 'maybe I look retarded, arrogant and impotent in this?'
The entire music video was weird.
Anyways, why was the kid dabbing user? You can't avoid the question forever.

Attached: NHTI.jpg (674x819, 125K)

Attached: 1523520751400.jpg (731x849, 78K)

Not all burgers

Attached: 1512828542849.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I don't see any kids dabbing? Those are black power fists.

I thought you were making a joke about the teacher.

Attached: 1504707143837.png (1287x657, 978K)

Attached: 1522741651830.jpg (277x508, 124K)

>impotent black rage

>impotent

Attached: White-murder-victims-collage-1.jpg (4750x7425, 3.74M)

Attached: 1511075761517.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

not sure what's up with that desu, I think YouTube niggers and whores dab a lot, and kids see them.

Many kids in Romania do the same

(((we))) need that slave labor

It's their establishments that are the problem (government, media, banks etc). Many Americans themselves are perfectly decent people.

Don't turn this into divide and conquer shill-bait.

Attached: 1516309390492.jpg (605x768, 141K)

yes the classic timely photo of a faggot who probably either fought for or supported the (((liberation))) of Europe. and who likely worships a jewish god

I've talked with a few decent burgers, but claiming the majority of them are okay is deluded.

Too few of them have the balls to admit what a jewish hellhole their country is, and how they have been making the world a shittier place since their jewish state was founded.

Attached: 1473778180868.gif (436x324, 2.27M)

The little girl in the middle with her head down.

They murder eachother as well, they're a violent non-species.

Yes. Americans are beyond disgusting and they are using their "NATO allies" in Europe as cannon fodder. America's disgraceful warmongering ends up making European countries targets, European countries whose citizens want nothing to do with America's good goy wars for Israel.

Fuck America; literally the most evil empire that has ever existed.

>It's their establishments that are the problem (government, media, banks etc)

It's really not: it's the American people who are the problem. People like to blame jews, and they do play a big role, but there are far, far more Christian Zionists in America than there are jewish zionists.

This thread is actually about Israel, the picture is unrelated, I know it must be difficult to tell the difference though, so I understand.

They arent doing anything to stop the establishment. Just vote every 4 years, and hope they get a candidate that does what they promise. It is beyond fucked up, that there were more people protesting the "grab them by the pussy" statement than people protesting bombing Syria.
The only time they got close to a legit protest that could have changed anything, was with OWS, but that got divided by identity politics.
This is not a problem that only exists in the US though, as long as people are not hungry and bored, they wont do much.
But yeah, I really hope that there is a nation-wide protest if the US decides to intervene in Syria, but it looks like the only ones that are not interested in war are people on the far-right and some "true" communists on the left.

>continuation of this thread
>burgers

Shut your fucking mouth.

I understand why you might be angry, the threads are related but the topic has shifted, dare I say, to the left.

Because they are "le based mudslimes". Just shut the fucking borders and there is no problem in killing these subhumans.

>implying only Zionist kikes are a problem

Christianity is Jewish like Islam anyway, so saying Christian Zionists is redundant

there's not much difference since the US is a jewish hellhole too

You've just moved the topic from the slave to the master, expecting people not to bring up muttland is retarded

Well, Catholicism incorporates many pagan aspects due to being Roman, but Protestantism, yes, is very jewish

I meant that Christianity at its core is nothing but Judaism. Catholicism didn't incorporate pagan aspects because of Romans but because it was easier to subvert and destroy pagan roots this way

Leaving the jewish savior aside, the Christian god himself is basically Yahweh, who in turn is some Canaanite god of war