That's fucking deep bruv

That's fucking deep bruv.
Really makes you think.

Attached: received_10214667958386770.jpg (588x479, 41K)

Can’t wait until trump drops some javelin missiles on those fucking shitskins

makes me think I should start manufacturing javelin missiles.

>anti tank missile
>often fired at people

Attached: 1519622766414.gif (312x176, 1.43M)

this

are you this retarded?

So US soldiers should use cheaper missiles?

god I wish that were me

>Stealing a quote to sound insightful to twitter faggots

Attached: 1503637038487.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Just wanted to let you know, you’re horribly ineffective. I see your threads
>this is deep
>totally bro you should check this out.
>whoa. deep.
I just hide your threads and laugh at you. I don’t know why you’re here? College credit? Soros bucks? Shariablue?
Doesn’t matter you never stick around to read this. I’m just posting to tell myself you’re a joke. I once read what you posted until I realized it was out dated one sided garbage.
Have fun posting realizing only newfags read anything you post.

shoo Jew shoo

>Fire at people

Yes, at people inside a tank that costs 100x more than the missile you autist.

>war is expensive
Who knew

>green fire out the back
fake news

Shut up JIDF

Why the fuck is it that expensive ? It's made of explosive and metal and Raspberry Pi chipset.

Each Javelin round costs $80,000, and the idea that it's fired by a guy who doesn't make that in a year at a guy who doesn't make that in a lifetime is somehow so outrageous it almost makes the war seem winnable.

The quote is from Sebastian Junger's book 'War' which isn't really an anti-war book.

Because Mr rosenbergstein said it's 60k, you wouldn't want to upset him now would you? he does have many influential partners in congress...and the CIA

What I wonder about most is what would happen in the case of a huge conventional war in the vein of WW2, when weapons and munitions would be needed in truly massive amounts instead of being expensive toys to line the pockets of contractors and blow up some brown people with.

The things are very expensive and the stockpiles are tiny, would Western countries even have the money & industrial capacity to ramp up production of those things to a massive scale if needed?

>1 post
Check your email Jakob and stop killing my threads.

The Rothschilds.

Because development and production costs. Same reason that ammo for the railgun was retardedly expensive. They are paying off development costs as well as the cost of low scale production. Put them into mass production and they get cheaper. The jav is heavy as fuck though so most units walk around with lighter weapons like at4's, which are also cheaper because we buy them from sweden.

iirc the javelin has to get multiple levels of clearance to be fired because it's so stupidly expensive.

>Bowing 777 cost 320 million dollars.
>Pilot income 150k
Pilot cant't even fly the plane. He can go fuck himself.

Nuclear reactor? fucking forget about it faggot.

Dont kill le based mudslimes xD

Yes. The United States could ramp up production by a very significant margin if it wanted to. WW2 was a good indication on just how quickly the US can mobilize.

>Every Boeing 777 cost $320,000,000. It is flown by a pilot who earns less than that in a year. It is often flying people who earn less than that in a lifetime
>#AmericanAirlines #DontFlyAirplanes

>bowing

it's one of those retards that think people in the service should make more than a list celebs or top tier sports players

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

I hope someone fires one of those at his house and car. And then go to his office and fire one there too.

But that hinged on the industrial capacity (including trained workers) already being there, you just needed to recruit private contractors and adapt their factories. Heavy industry is a much smaller part of the US economy today, and fewer contractors still could match the exacting standards required by the latest in military tech.

Tanks are not autonomous

Who the fuck actually took this bait??? Me and my mates use bruv when we're being ironic. Surely your standard amerimutt would have noticed that this is fucking Jow Forums and everything that pops up here is fucking bait/ironic/sarcastic posts

To be fair, some dude standing in some sandy shit hole desert dealing with sandy shit hole people deserves to be paid more than Lebron. However, that's not how capitalism works.
I used to work for a company that had a couple of contracts to make the machines that produce 7.62 for the military. The machines are stupidly simple. You literally dump brass in a hopper and a live 7.62 pops out the other side. We definitely have the industry and the capabilities to ramp up production. You don't need trained workers. Trust me, I was making $7.25 out of highschool to make bullets for the military. I was just about as untrained as you can get and I produced millions upon millions of rounds. We have an entire military industrial complex that has propped our country up for nearly 70 years now. America's number one export is war and weapons of war. Our country is bigger than most people think, especially if you haven't seen all of it and we have plenty of natrual resources and manpower. Again, you are severely underestimating the United States capacity for war.

plz be less new

you are still targeting a tank worth millions of dollars and not the peasants inside

Cheap ammunition standardised over sixty years ago is not the same as a guided missile.

a javelin missile does NOT cost $60k, or anything close to that.
realistically it costs a grand or two at most..
the manufacturer is working with the government to scam money from tax payers.

Attached: 1500080954966.jpg (642x469, 48K)

Javelins can target basically anything.

Seen them used on houses.

its insane that people still believe this meme.
a javelin missile is basically a model rocket with a grenade for the warhead and a $20 raspberry pi for the guidance system, all launched out of a glorified poster tube.

You're right, but my point was we simply just build more machines that make more ammunition. We don't need skilled labor. Once the program is written for the machine and the machine is built, it's a simple matter of copy pasting the program and building the same machine. Now we've just doubled our output. I don't know how you can even attempt to deny this. There has NEVER been another country in the entire history of the world from 10,000 BC - 2018 that does war on the scale of the United States. I'm actually baffled how much you underestimate us. The number one country in history and you don't think we could turn the dial up? Yeah right.

>Tanks aren't people

Fuck you, shitlord

Hey liberal, you forgot food, shelter, and transportation + pay...

almonds = activated

I've got a poster tube and a raspberry pi
brb

How do you know multiple threads are from the same person? Plenty of people speak that way. Also
>One sided
This is far-right bastion where any other ideas get shouted down consistently

Easy choice
>dope ass fire and forget missile capable of killing dozens and blowing tanks up
or
>inbred dude from kentucky firing it
or
>60iq mudshit

>oy vey, please stop noticing coincidences goy
>how could you even know?
>besides, only bad goys post here anyway

Yeah
Their accuracy and range makes them very useful for taking out enemy positions and hard points.
They really need to make an anti - personnel version of ATGMs