Greece is rightful nordic clay...

Greece is rightful nordic clay, the modern 56% "greeks" have less right for the land than rest of Europe who actually created the ancient Hellenic civilization. It's like modern amerimutt saying the americans were brown 300 years ago even though they were pure white.

Attached: Atuell_en_forma_d'Afrodita_en_una_petxina,_Àtica,_necròpolis_de_Fanagoria,_pinínsula_de_Tama (800x944, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/apLFJyUQ7Vq_mLv_cwr56A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

Mycenaeans and Greeks are the same.

Huh blue eyes, something you don't see in modern Grease expect in few individuals.

Attached: minoan-goddesses-barbara-richert.jpg (600x476, 143K)

How dumb do you have to be to not be able to tell this is a modern painting?

This. Greece belongs to the germanics, ancient greeks were blode haired blue eyed ARYANS.

Attached: nords_vs_meds.png (1470x904, 112K)

Tons of resources say the Greeks were more similar to other Europeans than to modern kebabs
If not all blonde, at least more Aryan looking

Attached: greekman72.jpg (576x720, 72K)

μολὼν λαβέ

>Greeks were more similar to other Europeans than to modern kebabs
It's literally the exact opposite. Modern Greeks are genetically closer to Northern Europeans than ancient Greeks were.

Attached: 1523218056257.jpg (1137x1024, 442K)

I wish I was at the beach and looking around and found a shellfish and when I opened it an angel came out like this. My number 1 dream right there.

Then how do you explain that most Greek gods had blonde hair or red hair or blue eyes or one of these features. Zeus for example had dark hair but blue eyes.

Attached: helen-of-troy-frederick-sandys-1867-787ac1d6.jpg (469x599, 91K)

According to Nordicist blogs, sure.

Greeks are so insecure of their mixed DNA that because they haven't done anything for Western civilization for the past 2000 years they cling to their past glories (well not their but the Aryan glories that happened on that land). How often have you heard Greek saying "we invented everything"? Oh really, was this computer invented by greeks? Or cars, or anything advanced today?

Attached: greece-is-today-slowly-sliding-toward-totalitarianism.jpg (3797x2848, 1.47M)

According to even wikipedia, how can you deny this?

Attached: The_Abduction_of_Persephone_by_Pluto,_Amphipolis.jpg (995x720, 184K)

correct

The exception proves the rule. Zeus is depicted with dark hair and eyes 99% of the time, as are most other Greek gods.

Attached: Testa_di_eroe_barbato_o_zeus,_terracotta,_falerii,_secondo_tempio_dello_scasato,_400-410_ac_ca.jpg (1212x1440, 1018K)

Even if that is true they were more like Christopher Lee type dark Europeans, not those mulattoes

Attached: we wuz philosophers.jpg (281x400, 30K)

Do these people look like Christopher Lee to you?

Attached: 14601202714_d1dee786b7_o.jpg (4869x3097, 2.75M)

It had fair share of mutts, but they didn't contribute to the civilization other than having gay sex and other degeneracy. It was the nordics who were the gods, best warriors and philosophers.

Attached: turk rapebaby iq.png (728x370, 26K)

>56% greeks
That's wildly optimistic.

Their gods were depicted with dark hair most of the time. Here is Apollo, one of the most famously blonde gods, yet even he was only sometimes depicted as blonde.

Attached: Giudizio_di_apollo_forse_in_gara_tra_venere_ed_hesperos,_9449.jpg (2548x2716, 2.74M)

Like I said many times. I love how nordcucks prioritize talking shit about southern europeans who are miles away while ahmed and jamal are on their backyard laying siege.

So if all these people are the average greek what country is the kid in the background from?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/apLFJyUQ7Vq_mLv_cwr56A/

it's some sneaky asian in australia
he made many nord vs med threads with a nazi flag

that one is a muslim

That's Roman painting, the romans were even more mixed

Unfortunately not many Greek paintings survived, but quite a lot of Roman ones did. And Romans were and still are lighter than Greeks, so if anything you might expect them to depict the gods as lighter. Another Roman Painting. Hera on the right.

Attached: Ancient Roman Tutt'Art@ (8).jpg (1024x768, 190K)