BREAKING: Greek Jet Downed, Pilot Missing While Chasing Out Turkish Fighter Jets From Greek Airspace

ATHENS, Greece – Fighter Air Force Missing Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 dropped under unknown conditions in the sea area 9 miles northeast of Skyros.

The aircraft was in a commanding mission to stop Turkish fighters.

A search and rescue operation is currently taking place in which helicopters of the Air Force and the Navy take part to locate and rescue the fighter aircraft.

The Mirage 2000-5 that fell on Skyros belonged to a pair whose mission was to halt Turkish fighters who had been unlicensed in the national airspace.

The Mirage 2000-5 fighter who fell down was number one, the head of the formation of the two Greek militants who had taken the rest of the Turkish F-16s.

And the announcement does not talk about previous technical damage or informing the pilot that something is wrong but a sudden “loss of contact,” which means everything was sudden.

Attached: greece___turkey_peace_by_captainvoda-678x381.png (678x381, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fort-russ.com/2018/04/breaking-greek-jet-downed-pilot-missing-while-chasing-out-turkish-fighter-jets-from-greek-airspace/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fort-russ.com/2018/04/breaking-greek-jet-downed-pilot-missing-while-chasing-out-turkish-fighter-jets-from-greek-airspace/

kara boga posters in 3... 2... 1

That will teach those greeks. For too long they have been acting cool

Hurrr durr look at us, we are in the eu, in a crippling debt so our answer will be fasicm without a proper reason because refugees are just as brown as us. Also, let me never pay taxes ans retire at the age of 55. Ik starving btw, Wolfgang send some money so i can take care of Paulos.

I sincerely wish stage 5 cancer upon every greek in the world. I would happily go to war with greece, i would pay to kill greeks. Second grade human beings, sub human pile of trash

>inb4 t ali

Common day greeks are just ottoman rape babies

Kebab detected.

t.roachus maximus

>Turkey
>its okay guys we'll stop Russia and America!
>also Turkey

you have to go back

literally 20 seconds later

ahmed yapma ya

>Calling greece fascist (lmao) despite no one paying taxes
>Rants against opponent of Turkey in the context of the story
>Wishes terminal illness on others
>Refferences ottoman

Attached: 201a112636aa3cacbfe33df45fe15e505f91a38aa1f23f90fba71a393df27296.jpg (500x667, 76K)

(you)

Attached: 1503960660761.jpg (346x387, 22K)

bad if true

VVVVVVOOOOOSHSHHHH
pew
pew
pew pew pew
BOOOOM

shut the fuck up wh*Teoid, know your place

Attached: 1517328817857.png (1124x598, 196K)

they literally are the embodiment of the meme

The Russians brought it down with chemical nreve agent warfare and Assad helped with weapons of mass destruction.

Attached: i09uW90GUNN.jpg (553x369, 22K)

Fuckin' mint m8

Attached: 1458454324672.jpg (544x515, 85K)

its an Insurance scam by the gr*eks

t. Abdul Mustafa Kemir

BLACKED

Attached: 1522286029689.png (742x418, 28K)

Pilot is confirmed dead but we didn't blame Turkey yet

The Jet didn't get shot down, it crashed due an accident.
This happens all the time.

>pilot dies because his plane is faulty
cringe

remove kebab unironically,this time i'm serious

Ga m'n land uit kankerturk. Turkije is een "rapebaby" van Grieken, Arabieren en Mongolen.

Attached: 1518414288568.jpg (2560x1440, 3.02M)

Greeks are all arab turk roaches. They should stfu and get annexed by turkey.

At least your soldiers don't get bombed or ambushed by kurdish militants on a weekly basis.

Greeks need to take revenge, they shoot down your pilot and you do nothing?
This is an act of war, they violated your territory.

Attached: 1523122608055s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: DIE WHITOID.png (1111x625, 52K)

Attached: roach.png (700x421, 209K)

EUROKEKS WE MUST UNITE, THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING FOR US AGAIN, WHAT SAY YOU AGAINST THE SARACEN THREAT?

Attached: CEASE.jpg (500x516, 20K)

im 100% anatolian turkic you mongrel abomination
t. TURK rapebaby

>turks come from asia
>nowadays they look mediterranian-arab

HMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1508524288475.gif (680x340, 1.35M)

half of us do, and we will slaughter them if they dont stay out of our way, like that k*rd erdogan

most of the people you see in the media are the filthy shitskins in our country, we keep them in containment zones in shitty parts of suburbs

If they are ottoman rape why would you hate them so much Ahmed

Fuck, my citizenship has not gone through yet i wont be able to join the draft

Kek (γιου)

Doesnt this happen every year?

You get a lot of shit, but you're my man.

source?

>Turkije is een "rapebaby" van Grieken, Arabieren en Mongolen.
this

>be Greek
>conduct routine air patrol
>die

>answer will be fasicm

wtf are you smoking Amir? We have literally communists in power as a government.

WILL WE FINALLY RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE?!

Attached: END.jpg (349x315, 19K)

lol

well done hans

Attached: 1522848284695s.jpg (125x125, 2K)