Convince me why traps shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military

Convince me why traps shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military

Attached: 1523534153413.jpg (1764x2130, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfjOu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damaged goods:
>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu

I'd be all over that bussy.

Attached: 1522656844268.png (323x335, 160K)

They’ll just distract the rest of you faggots suck dick on your own time

that's right, reinforce the childhood trauma for a few sex'onds

Fuck off. No one needs waste their time entertaining you this morning, asshole.

>why mentally ill people shouldn't serve in army
I don't know, tough question

Convince me why they shouldn't have their faces smashed in, and then mounted on pikes to warn others not to take the same path.

ever stop to think pedos just molest kids they can tell are gay hoping they're easier to groom?

Attached: gay kid.png (430x364, 343K)

>Everything I don't like is wrong: The post.

Go some where child. This trap has popped more haji than you've even met.

>see flag
Why am I not surprised

Attached: bant bois.jpg (840x460, 120K)

They already suck each other off, do you think having a feminine "thing" that can't get pregnant would be a good idea surrounded by a bunch of horny soldiers high on adrenaline and horny from lack of anything sexual for the last however many months?

My opinion is it’s a pandora’s Box of lawsuits... you might as well rub Vaseline on the sidewalk in front of a lawyer’s office

Boys make better girls than girls but he should still be kicked out of the Army. Legit they are mentally ill and the combat zone is not a place for the unhinged.

Can someone post the image of the murdered trannies? I have neglected to save it for myself and I feel as though it would be relevant to the thread.

Attached: 1495255783216.jpg (213x250, 20K)

Bet you the type of dude that beliefs trannys should use male bathrooms too.

Tell me why necrophiles, cannibals and bestiality practitioners shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military.

faggots should be conscripted desu.

Are all Kiwis fruits? Because you all seem like it compared to Aussies.

Thats an interesting thought. A squadron of qt traps on hormones would be elite since they are suicidal and may even welcome death.

>boipucci passed around the platoon
>morale increases

Attached: happy guardsman.png (180x180, 34K)

The state of NZ

Attached: 2012EAB2-3657-43B8-A3ED-58BE5719FD80.jpg (384x384, 21K)

Raid thread, sage and leave

Attached: 1523516674944.png (720x1280, 181K)

Because they demand the military pay for surgical operations to fulfill a mental illness fantasy.
Tax payers shouldn't pay for people to mutilate their bodies.
The only thing the government should give trannys is the fastest acting medication they could ever receive. A bullet to the fucking head ending their delusional existence.

This. Win win desu

have you ever seen ptg? its a constant stream of gay transgendered catbeast avatarfagging larpshit

mentally unfit to enter combat

Uh Sparta was full of boipucci

when faggots get together to LARP as media jews...........

lol

Of course I have, I just want faggots to leave this board

everybody knows most female "soldiers" and trap "soldiers" are really just there to be cocksleaves for the men and to keep them from raping local women or getting STDs from local whores

Attached: slavic army qt.jpg (781x1024, 97K)

Never finish on Debussy.

the whole company was probavly inside him

For same reason women shouldn't be allowed in military. Their medicine decreases endurance, perception and strenght. Guy who has to insert everyday dildo in his "pussy" so it wouldn't naturally close can not be part of activie duty.

Attached: hetasallinen_5_jsb.jpg (1280x1920, 186K)

Mental illness has very little to do with morality, but it does make one unfit for military service.

Boys should stay boys.
Trannies are a disgrace.

fuck me is the US armies standards so fucking low that they can have someone with that build as a paratrooper?

Attached: Sogay.jpg (314x290, 21K)

pedophiles dont care about the kids, they just want to fuck them.
As far as trannyism goes that's all abuse at home growing up, plus ultrasounds in womb, plus pedo genital mutilation, plus a plethora of vaccine injections when born. They hate a tranny feels for themselves then gets aimed at society because no one helped them and the world must suffer too, so children are the easiest target to make everyone suffer.

They=The*

gtfo, they shouldn't be allowed to serve in the DINER

They aren't, the person in the comments is just retarded. The boipussy is just in the "army", anyone can get in.

also carrying around all thet lipstick, powder and rouge.

A tranny without make-up is just a sissy man.

> taking hormones to make you less efficient
> higher rates of suicide
> drama whores
> time needed to dildo flesh wound wouldnt fare so well in 3 day fire fight

They'd be a liability and a giant distraction.

It comes down to whether transitioning will have an issue on job performance. If you are medically unable to perform your job because of side-effects of transitioning, that really isn’t fair to other members. Not to mention the tax payers for footing the bill. Still need production