YOUR QUEEN HAS SPOKEN, Jow Forums

YOUR QUEEN HAS SPOKEN, Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (610x303, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1vKdvNBVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares, Ivanka.

Wonder if she sucked Jewish cock last night.

>6 million
That isn't even a top 10 in genocides

Never forget that she is the way she is because Trump sold her to the kikes for brainwashing at a young age

She's literally starting to look like a jew too, neither Ivana nor Trump ever had such a long nose like Ivankas...
Is Judaism the only religion that causes physical corruption?

Attached: 58cff007c4618804078b45a5.jpg (790x444, 86K)

She makes Bush's daughters look good.

>worshiping a foreskin eating volcano demon
>religion

I mean take a look, who did it best?

Attached: star-wars-empera.jpg (841x351, 100K)

She is not our queen. Nasim is.
>NasimChan's Promise
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1vKdvNBVo

Attached: IMG_3631.png (600x443, 419K)

it's over six million!!!!

>#neveragain
Lmao literally gungrabber hashtag

it's over SIX GORILLION!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: vegeta.png (640x480, 311K)

Judaized presidency.

Jews really need to fuck off. Next American president needs to be literally Hitler.

>literally Hitler
No, even worse. Working camps were too soft, real death camps are needed.

>6 million

Kek, more like 100,000

The attempt on my life by the goyim has left me scarred and physically deformed but my resolve has never been stronger

>NeverAgain
LOL

Someone call the Germans and tell them they missed a few.

Help me Goyim I-I-I-I'm to weak

Attached: 34.jpg (346x146, 4K)

Wait, weren't over half the victims of the hodorcaust tards, cripples, political enemies and other undesirables?

fpbp

>using the NeverAgain libshit hashtag
Nice, that'll go well with those retards

>over 6 million
>over
>OVER

FUCK DRUMPF AND HIS KIKE FAMILY

Attached: 1517486882126.jpg (960x960, 83K)

That's not Boxxy

If it eventually comes out that Ivanka concerted to Judaism to infiltrate zog and bring Israel crashing down, she will become our queen. Until then she is a slave to the kike.

say it again but on muh dick, I might actually believe it

Attached: ivanka.webm (720x1080, 381K)

>woman

>me
>answering to a woman
>ever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

self-hating moron. of germanic genes, and a fairly consistent german/anglo-saxon lineage. all to betray it with some crooked evil anti-white disloyal kike Jared Kushner . Why? Shes a pathetic sell out spineless traitorous bitch, who contradicts her own blood flowing through her veins. "daddy assad wont let israel keep Syria! plz do something or Jared will break up with me! and i cant handle that public blowout!"

Putrid, beyond embarrassing, cringe, traitorous, spineless, plastic surgery whore scum and her daddy is about to allow ww3. "smart, and new and fast" wow. such intellectual description of an attack on Russian units in Syria. Worse than horrid Hillary Clinton. I sold your red MAGA hats TRUMP, but you're such a deluded, incoherent Jew kike puppet traitor i cant bear the thought of you. WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAMILY?! AMERICA IS WASP WHITE ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANT CREATION, YET YOU THROW IT ALL UNDER THE BUS DUE TO SOME KIKE INTIMIDATION FROM THE SWAMP THAT YOU FAILED TO DRAIN...

Disgusting religious advertising. We have our own remembrance day for fallen people in WW2 too, but I don't go on Twitter posting about 6 gorillion dead Finns whenever that day is.

Fuck them. Jews' lives are worth 5x that of goyim.

So youre saying 30 million jews died? Oh my fuck...