THE RUSSIA BOTS ARE AFRAID

hahahahahaha, look at all those bot accounts trying to prevent UK from going to war hahahahahaha

pathetic vlad, pathetic

Attached: 35zzjhdfzj.png (584x544, 62K)

look at all these! it's hilarious!

Attached: 3zudzjj.png (576x683, 59K)

Attached: Social media.jpg (1100x766, 484K)

So I take it that you shills are going to start shitposting again every day.

LOL

Twitter is such a fucking horrible bot farm, it's starting to get even worse than reddit now

it's so pathetic

Attached: 34uzeaj.png (579x437, 42K)

Sabes lo.

Do you think people want to be newkd?

no I just think it is fucking hilarious how obvious it is that all those accounts are bots using simple text generators.

Seriously how many real people are actually on twitter now? It's gotta be like 90% bots.

Russian bots deserve Nobel peace prize

> (((Russia bots)))

Attached: twitter_stats.jpg (600x360, 97K)

#russianbotslivesmatter

must have a vote

>look how fake social media is!
>not like the stuff I post! I mean, if you can't trust strangers on the internet, you can certainly trust me!
proof or get the fuck out faggot. A thousand anons repost the same shit every day without having to be bots, this is garbage.

Attached: deebly.png (600x500, 881K)

dude, check out those accounts. just search for #Syria and then go through the accounts that posted this shit. if you really think those are real people you might be a bot yourself and no one told you.

here, check this one e.g. @CraftingCowham

you are an utter moron with no clue what so ever.

this

Wow, their opinion has so much influence on me. I think Putin should be president of the US and be given Ukraine for the suffering we have put him through. I love Russia!

wtf i love the kremlin now

and you are a schluchtenscheisser, everyone has problems.

i love way they have their bots set up
>old boomer, full name
>average normie, just first name
>animated avitar with random nerd name
>ghost with average first name

You can clearly see the political knowledge they posses

You know what they're actually right. I think we give Russia every country from Ukraine to Poland and let Assad become a government that rules its people under a hail of bombs and gunfire.

Attached: 1520629210815.png (2732x2048, 366K)

Are 90% of pol shit posters bots? have they figured out the captcha?

Awesome. This is what I call a coordinated operation. I wonder how many pajeets it takes to run a bot farm.

Neocons got BTFO. You'll have your war if you really want it, but we will slaughter Jews the world over. What price are you willing to pay?

OP is a JIDF bot