Modern reqiurement for men to get laid

Thoughts on this? With the pressure from kike media for both sexes to be promiscuous I can't help but to think that virginity till marriage is also important for men as it is for women.

Has anyone here also made the decision to save themselves till marriage? I've had multiple chances to lose mine but I've backed out of it and at most getting blown. Is this the right choice?

Attached: 1513306136284.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christ be with you

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: Gf.jpg (800x444, 193K)

>Has anyone here also made the decision to save themselves till marriage? I've had multiple chances to lose mine but I've backed out of it and at most getting blown.
Same, and I regret going that far. I only want to have intimate relationship with one women in my life, but I want to have as many children as I can afford

It really depends on your values, there are some studies that say oxytocin is diminished for men after they have sex which would imply that sex is less of a pairbonder for men than for women having little effect on future relationships.

I have doubts about these things.
I'm not a virgin. I wish I hadn't given it up because sex isn't as good as your guts hope it will be and doesn't satisfy the deepdown feelings that push me towards relationships.

Not really politics so much as philosophy though.
a better thread would be
What are the pros and cons of state enforced monogamy or pologamy.

Attached: Disprove this.png (818x1131, 1.56M)

>What are the pros and cons of state enforced monogamy or pologamy.
As in the country matches u with the perfect partner for you?

>the perfect partner
By someones standards, not necessarily yours.

Be good looking and an asshole. German women here are arrogant as fuck and only date good looking guys and mostly only germans. Turkish girls for example are whores and are easy to fuck. I also had one named Dilan, I think she was a kurd, didn't really care desu.

Be good looking and an asshole. German women here are arrogant as fuck and only date good looking guys and mostly only germans. Turkish girls for example are whores and are easy to fuck. I also had one named Dilan, I think she was a kurd, didn't really care desu. If you want to save the white race, fuck as many bitches as you can. They might have no father but it's better then nothing.

oops

>virginity till marriage is also important for men
yea its called being fat and unattractive .

i think its a good idea, I've had plenty of times to lose my v card but the most I've ever gotten was BJs

I have made the choice that every women that I have sex with, will be with the intention of impregnating them. Using contraceptives doesn't even make sense to me once I realized what the real reason for contraceptives were. Sex with the openess to pregnancy will deter me from only having sex with women that I think would be good mothers or potential wives.

>I have made the choice that every women that I have sex with, will be with the intention of impregnating them. Using contraceptives doesn't even make sense to me once I realized what the real reason for contraceptives were. Sex with the openess to pregnancy will deter me from only having sex with women that I think would be good mothers or potential wives.
xth post best post

Got a question Jow Forums that I really need answered.

Where would be the best place in Asia to go to get as many women pregnant as possible?.

Ok schlomo

Attached: training.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

fuck off, lampbro

Attached: the chosen beple.jpg (1080x1598, 226K)

Vietnam, easily.
Jump on Tinder/Badoo and you'll have tons of 18 year olds willing to fuck the first time you meet them. Many of them ask for condoms but it's not hard to convince them against it
>lol I forgot but I'll be careful I promise
>just 1 time won't cause pregnancy don't worry
Or do what I do and quickly put on the condom flimsily so that it'll come off during sex anyway.

Korea or Japan. Rural China.

women dont like virgin men its fucking stupid .

Attached: 1513005879290.jpg (1280x960, 519K)

My girlfriend and I (early 20’s) took each other’s virginities 6 months into the relationship and we’ve been going strong for 4 years

I was just listing chink countries to a retard question.

I forget that Jews lose their virginity during their circumcision.

Blowjobs don't count as losing your virginity.
especially if they use teeth.

Tell stories

I like you.

My wife's sons are of the age. I'm not at all pushy about them getting in or being in a relationship.
I'd much rather them be healthy virgins than impregnate a roastie, catch a lifetime disease or get mentally fucked over by a shit girl.
We've had long discussions about the nature of women, what to avoid and what they should be looking for if they decide marriage is something they are willing to risk.
Their mom was lamenting the other day, "the boys weren't as 'successful' because they are not in relationships. She was schooled that men don't make being in a relationship a personal goal like women do.

Attached: vintage-ads-disease.jpg (394x290, 36K)

>kike
>being stupid
Colour me amazed