Who are they? Where do they come from? Why is their language not similar to other european languages...

Who are they? Where do they come from? Why is their language not similar to other european languages? Why are they so poor? Is there any hope for this country (no offense)?

Attached: B0E6EC4C-7CC9-45AE-9A51-AD40B6636BD1.jpg (976x549, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTVNhOq_6BU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Albo here (not diaspora, student).

>Who are they? Where do they come from?
WE WUZ ILLYRIANS, of course. Memes aside, there was a completely irrelevant Illyrian tribe called the Albanii mentioned in a footnote in some Roman map in the 2nd century AD. Most likely there.

>Why is their language not similar to other european languages?
The same reason as to why Greek is so different. Indoeuropean language that branched off early.

>Why are they so poor?
Communism and the dysgenics caused by it, plus the harsh terrain and isolationism has made us supertribalistic and unwilling to cooperate and trust eachother.

>Is there any hope for this country (no offense)?
Yeah. We bring Western European refugees after it inevitably falls, have them mix with the locals, LARP as Albanian and voila.

they were there before invader sl*vs

arnauti, uvezeni stocari iz azijske vukojebine

speak a non-bear language, commie.

Redpill me on Albania. Every albanian I've met here is tall and whiteer than the average amerimutt.

>tribe called the Albanii
topcec, albania is a meme name
shqiperia is actual name
shqip = goatfucker literally
fucking šipac

mrs stoko siptarska

Jesus Christ
That's says more about how mutty America is than Albania

do you think albania is worth living in and buying property if you have good income?
or better wait a few more decades until they catch up a bit?

Eaz

Half of them are Greeks(illyrians,live in south Albany)

The other half are mongold/turkish sperms

Attached: 54745747.png (640x623, 294K)

>tall
nah, we're a bit on the short side. But you're right on us being white.

>The term Albania is the medieval Latin name of the country. It may be derived from the Illyrian tribe of Albani (Albanian: Albanët) recorded by Ptolemy, the geographer and astronomer from Alexandria, who drafted a map in 150 AD, which shows the city of Albanopolis located northeast of the city of Durrës.[17][18] The term may have a continuation in the name of a medieval settlement called Albanon or Arbanon, although it is not certain that this was the same place.[19] In his history written in the 10th century, the Byzantine historian Michael Attaliates was the first to refer to Albanoi as having taken part in a revolt against Constantinople in 1043 and to the Arbanitai as subjects of the Duke of Dyrrachium.[20] During the Middle Ages, the Albanians called their country Arbëri or Arbëni and referred to themselves as Arbëreshë or Arbëneshë.[21][22]

>The other is within scholarship that connects it to the verb 'pronounce' (shqiptoj), cognating with Latin excipere. In this instance the Albanian endonym like many others would originally have been a term connoting "those who speak [intelligibly, the same language]".[4]

>"Me fat" sign in the back

Is that them trying to adopt american culture?

If you're rich in Albania, and have a modicum of social skills, you'll live like a king. But you gotta know the language. Considering how WW3 is approaching, I would not be completely against recommending it.

typical balkan flamewar youtube trash. you're exactly the same as the albanians who screech. ALBANIA=ILLYRIA=PELASGIA 100% SHQIPTAR MOTHERFUCK I FUCK UR MOM TE QIFSHA RRACEN MER SHKJA MUTI. Do us a favor and stab yourself in the eye.

I think I got the high caste system albanians living here. The ones I see in europe are gypsy tier.
>white
They're about as white as turks, ethnically speaking. There are some turks that definitely contain majority European admixture, just like albanians. But a good chunk of them are not white. At least in the way Jow Forums thinks

it means 'with luck'.

Genetically speaking, we cluster with Bulgarians, Greeks and Central Italians. Yes, some are brown/tan, but they tend to be on the minority. Besides, communists forced the gypsies to live in actual homes and have actual jobs and speak Albanian. About 10% retained the integration even post communism. The rest go to Europe, commit crime and are used by Greeks and Serbs to say :"this is what the average Albo looks like"

Average Albanian
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTVNhOq_6BU

this was genuinely embarrassing

Every Albanian that lives in Western Europe is in some way connected to crime and prostitution

If you are not tan then you don't cluster with Greeks or bulgarians.

Bulgarians are a mix between slavs and meds and they are mostly mess. Greeks are just meds.

Albanians have a different majority y hapleo than the yugoslavian countries or the south slavs.

Only way to know for sure is to sell your dna to jews

Not true, you waffle nigger. Maybe if the degenerate Western youth would not snort coke like a girl on her period eats sweets and visit prostitutes after getting drunk on a Friday night, then you would not be having that sort of problem.

Personally I am brown haired and green eyed, neither pale nor tan. But
>thinking in terms of skin colour
By that logic a mexican and an Arab should be the same since they are both tan.

why is this so funny to me

Attached: 1519615843924.jpg (191x264, 9K)

It's not just skin color, but meds are noticeably more tan. Not saying it's a bad thing.

You having brown hair and green eyes makes you a minority. You might get the green eyes from the middle east, or from western Europe if you're mixed with then.

Light hair and eyes is definitely the minority in the balkans.

I've Slavic ancestry from my father's side. Idk, but aren't light eyes an European exclusivity (originating from Western Hunter Gatherers)? Don't middle Easterners with light eyes have some sort of Western Euro ancestry?

>Who are they?
Two tribes, Gheg and Tosk. Tosks are genetically the same with other South Balkanites. Ghegs are basically Zergs.

>Where do they come from?
Tosks are indigenous. Ghegs are either Caucasian immigrants or inbred indigenous people.

It's not really. Albanian is a pidgin language between Paleo-Balkan ("Illyrian" but most likely Dacian), Latin and Slavic. Plus a major Ottoman influence.

>Why are they so poor?
Ottoman Empire + Communism + being small and irrelevant

Not really. Not any more than us, at least. They have the same corruption and emigration problems like rest of the Balkans. Kosovo has much bigger potential desu.

Attached: auto.jpg (530x397, 38K)

I was there last summer, it was very cheap.

They looked like typical Southern Euros to me. Friendly people but will try to sell you a lot of stuff, so kinda annoying if you aren't used to it.

Next I will go to Montenegro, having already been to Greece and Croatia I will complete my tour of the Adriatic on this side.

Blue and green eyes is European yes. Green eyes is middle eastern as well. And it is found in persians and some others afaik. Mostly the pure middle easterners that didnt mix with blacks would be the ones with green eyes.

>northeners are zergs
They're a double edged blade at this point. They're the only ones willing to do the dirty work, but they're too aggressive, especially from the North East. They're not immigrants, nothing like that, but commies killed all their smart people (they were mostly Catholics who finished uni in Italy or Austria or Bektashis who are notoriously anti-Commie)

Persians are Indoeuropeans mixed with Arabs. That is why green eyes appear in there, and in Northern India and certain areas of Pakistan as well.

LMFAO

Attached: illyrian myrmidon.png (720x477, 341K)

All true but still doesn't excuse the Albanians for their behaviour. Belgians aren't drug dealers and pimps

Most Ghegs don't even live in Albania, mate. They're in Kosovo and Macedonia and they're mostly Muslim.

no, they are leftists, communists, degenerates, drug addicts and whore fuckers. It's like comparing the Roman empire in the later days, where they spent their days in degenerate orgies with the Huns and the Visigoths. Pick your poison.

I'm talking inside Albania. Dunno man, I've friend from Dibra and Tetovo and they seem fine, but those from Skopje are scum, I can't disagree on that.

>muslim
pic related

Attached: darkening.jpg (260x400, 35K)

Walloons are lefties, the Flemish are fashy

turk rape babies

I have to agree with my compatriote here albanians are mostly known for their mafia practices im Belgium. Pimping, selling drugs, especially cocaine, harassing restaurant owners and trying to get extortion money from them eben in the most rural areas where there are no shitskins. Your diaspora is often a nuisance.

I've wanted to visit for some time, to sarande and tirana, and stay for long to get the feeling of the place

is living there as an outsider dangerous? (street crime, home robberies/invasions, kidnapping). I fear a long term stay may make me a standout target for local criminals. I know most people are not criminals but I lived in some rough places where this shit could happen to outsiders

any places to avoid completely?

It does not matter. The truth of the matter is that Western Europe is falling, and Albos being criminals (or Albos being at all) in Western Europe is but a symptom of it. Do you think I like it any more than you? I'm studying in here something in STEM (won't reveal it cuz don't want to get doxxed) and most scientists from which we have our knowledge and books from are Western European; mostly German. Occasionally some Ruskies are in there too. Where are Albanian scientists?

Or when I see you monuments and cathedrals, I could weep. What little aesthetic we had from Greek settlers in Antiquity is being destroyed by our Soros backed postmodernist prime minister and his minions, while what aesthetics were built in the 20s, 30s and 40s was destroyed by commies (mostly).

Western Europe is falling and Albania does not show any sign of rising.

We're not Mexico or Brasil or Baltimore tier if that is what you fear. Tirana suburbs (if they can be called that) are to be avoided, though even petty criminals tend to be nice to foreigners (unless Greek or Serb or occasionally Turk) to get some brownie points. There has been a total of 1 single case of a foreign businessman getting beaten (not killed) by the madia afaik. I'd say we're Russia tier but I am not too sure. Avoid the North East, unless you personally get to know people from there.

Not saying all albanians are bad though, just a lot of their diaspora.

But a kosovar acquintance sent me spores of the psilocybe serbica mushroom he found in the mountains of Kosovo, not an easy feat as it is small and rare, and look at the cute cat card he included it in.

Attached: 1523548582939-1614196200.jpg (2048x1536, 746K)

What's your point? Western Europe is falling (true) so we shouldn't point out that a lot of Albo's here have bad intentions?

>psilocybe serbica
awwwww. what does this mushroom do?

>Serb

>Who are they?
albozerg
>Where do they come from?
Caucasus mauntains. Genovese and Venetian traders settled them in small numbers around Durrazo and Skadar to be goatherders and shepards for sheep in the surrounding mountains. osmanli turks brought more of them to replace the native Christian population later on and they breed like zerglings ever since.
Less than 1% of them are native to the land the occupy.

Because they are not European.

>Why are they so poor?
They are not as poor as you think. A lot of meney from the heroin, organs, human, etc. trafficking ends up in the hands of a few of them.

No. Its an artificial country made by English kikes to have an opium trade station in Balkans and to fuck over Serbs after the first world war.

nah, that was just me ranting about the state of things.

If they're from the caucasus then why are there no caucasus peoples that are akin to them?

>Caucasus mauntains. Genovese and Venetian traders settled them in small numbers around Durrazo and Skadar to be goatherders and shepards for sheep in the surrounding mountains. osmanli turks brought more of them to replace the native Christian population later on and they breed like zerglings ever since.
prove it. something that does not come from the mouth of a (((serbian))) university "professor" or propagandist.

that's serbs making shit up. Ask why if we're from the caucasus, of we have an indoeuropean language and cluster with greeks genetically.

No one wants to be akin to albozergs.

Attached: 19764632_299362090473378_4645157261205831680_n.jpg (320x199, 29K)

that has already been proven obsolete. There's a country named Iberia to the north of it. Are they ancestors of the Spaniards and Portuguese?

Its hallucinogenic, but I grow them mostly because they are pretty, rare, and European. And because I am a lonely autist. Here is my outdoor growth from last year, from the spores he sent me. As you see they are unusually sturdy and grow right through the snow.

Attached: Photo0160.jpg (480x640, 71K)

man, drop that shit and live a wholesome life.

If you find:
(a) ONE single autosomal map which shows Albanians cluster with people from the Caucasus rather than Europeans
AND
(b) Show conclusive proof of intelligibility between the Albanian language and that of the descendants of Caucasian Albania.
You would make sense. Until then the nonsense you wrote will remain in the realm of fantasy.

>serbshit delusions

A bunch of criminal subhuman monkeys without morals or honour
They often larp as Italians here, don't ask me why

Also their women are hot and gigantic sluts= best combination

always with these fucking serbs

In History written in 1079–1080, Byzantine historian Michael Attaliates referred to the Albanoi as having taken part in a revolt against Constantinople in 1043 and to the Arbanitai as subjects of the duke of Dyrrhachium. It is disputed, however, whether the "Albanoi" of the events of 1043 refers to Albanians in an ethnic sense or whether "Albanoi" is a reference to Normans from southern Italy under an archaic name (there was also a tribe of Italy by the name of Albani).[37] However a later reference to Albanians from the same Attaliates, regarding the participation of Albanians in a rebellion in 1078, is undisputed.[38]
Arbanitai of Arbanon are recorded in an account by Anna Comnena of the troubles in that region caused in the reign of her father Alexius I Comnenus (1081–1118) by their fight against the Normans.[39]
The earliest Serbian source mentioning "Albania" (Ar'banas') is a charter by Stefan Nemanja, dated 1198, which lists the region of Pilot (Pulatum) among the parts Nemanja conquered from Albania (ѡд Apьбaнacь Пилoть, "de Albania Pulatum").[40]
In the 12th to 13th centuries, Byzantine writers used the name Arbanon (Medieval Greek: Ἄρβανον) for a principality in the region of Kruja.
The oldest reference to Albanians in Epirus is from a Venetian document dating to 1210, which states that "the continent facing the island of Corfu is inhabited by Albanians."[41]
A Ragusan document dating to 1285 states: "I heard a voice crying in the mountains in the Albanian language" (Audivi unam vocem clamantem in monte in lingua albanesca).[42]

These all talk about that 1% of natives I mentioned.
The only authentic written document is from a court trial in Ragusa, about some albo tief.
The rest of you faggots are in the islamization of albania part.

Raped by ottoman and turned to Muslims. They are basically European chechens but shorter and smaller. They're also extremely thin skinned you cannot crack a joke around them without one of them getting upset, they're either try to argue how good and hard working theyre or they try to stab you. Most of them also have property in Albania but live here like bums.

cool, thanks, I imagined it wasn't very dangerous but wanted to be sure

this one has clear brain damage

Still no mention of Caucasus.

>In History written in 1079–1080, Byzantine historian Michael Attaliates referred to the Albanoi as having taken part in a revolt against Constantinople in 1043 and to the Arbanitai as subjects of the duke of Dyrrhachium. It is disputed, however, whether the "Albanoi" of the events of 1043 refers to Albanians in an ethnic sense or whether "Albanoi" is a reference to Normans from southern Italy under an archaic name (there was also a tribe of Italy by the name of Albani).
So you be sayin' that we wuz William the Conqueror 'n shit?

well, your women just fulfill the huge sluts part. Funniest part is, every German woman I've had came from a devout evangelical family. It might be because evangelical girls love the big orthodox cock. I wonder if converting to paganism will hurt my chances.

wtf they all have the same face

What about this?

That's what the afraid soyim see. kek

Attached: erwy554.png (840x1044, 1.12M)

Attached: 1503004600141.jpg (414x621, 24K)

Its just a hobby, like growing plants but harder, more of a challenge. I haven't eaten them, I just like to grow interesting things with a history attached. I bet these were used by balkan tribes in antiquity in their pagan rituals.

LMAO German girls are huge sluts, I don't give a fuck about them since I'm not from cuckmany

I had one Albanian girl a few years back, almost a 10 , she had the softest tits ever and loved anal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alba

i've doubts on the connexion between pagan rituals in Europe and shrooms. Indoeuropean paganism lacked shamanism afaik.

>dying pedo
good riddance.

lesson learned; all women are sluts.

holy shit.
america has a great way of exposing who is and isnt white.
behave like a nigger? think ghetto subculture is cool? you're almost certainly scum

The duke of Dyrrhachium (Drač) was a Venetian.
So he either got some levies from albozerg peasants or he got mercenaries from Norman tribes of south Itally.

Look at all those gypsies in one photo

Attached: 1523407300355.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

cause they are all inbred lmao

They are mostly Muslim, kebab must be removed.Serbia should do what they're good at a purge the goatfuckers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania

Ok, it still does not prove that we come from caucasus.

>One of the earliest theories on the origins of the Albanians, now considered obsolete, identified the proto-Albanians with an area of the Caucasus referred to by classical geographers as "Albania", which roughly corresponds with modern-day Azerbaijan. This theory supposed that the ancestors of the Albanians migrated westward to the Balkans in the late classical or early Medieval period. The Caucasian theory was first proposed by Renaissance humanists who were familiar with the works of classical geographers, and later developed by early 19th-century French consul and writer François Pouqueville. It was rendered obsolete in the 19th century when linguists proved that Albanian is an Indo-European, rather than Caucasian language.[120]

Attached: 1512079476355.jpg (1580x1081, 396K)

t. boomer
Read pic related in

The Greeks made this drink called kykeon for their eleusian mysteries ritual, there is speculation that hallucinogenic mushrooms were the main ingredient. Preparing it outside the mysteries was punished by death.

I would agree with you but there exists an etch on the door of an old german church iirc, dating back to the high middle ages, that shows Adam and Eve snd the tree of knowledge, the latter depicted as mushrooms clearly of the psilocybe genus.

Within Europe there are different reactions towards mushrooms in general, meds and slavs being fond of them while Anglos are afraid to even touch a wild mushroom

Especially Albanians

How easy can a foreigner get pussy in Albania?

>These all talk about that 1% of natives I mentioned
You absolute fucking retard. In your original post you mention ''Less than 1% of them are native to the land the occupy.''

There are multiple PCA maps which show that Albanians cluster between Greeks and Italians or more specifically Tuscans. Pic related.
If your claim that ''Less than 1% of them are native to the land the occupy'', such a thing would be impossible.
Unless you think that 1% or less of the Albanian population being native is enough to make them cluster with other natives in the Balkans. Which you might, considering how blatantly retarded you are.

Albanians (99% of whose are immigrants from the Caucasus according to your claim) should cluster more close with the Georgians, Azeris, Ossetians etc. and not with the descendants of other indigenous Europeans, in order for your ''Less than 1% of them are native to the land the occupy'' to make sense.
Now please come up with some other logically unsound claim.

Attached: g7y6ezg.png (1500x1200, 222K)

It can be really bad idea. Avoid annoying local girls over there

Attached: james-belushi.jpg (318x350, 14K)

Elaborate

No twentieth century linguist can change the facts.
Post some more meme map chechen scum.

are you retarded noone wants albanian pussy, albanians are together with cosovo abou 15 IQ points under the swiss population and 1/10th of their population lives here. They're literally niggers, poor tribalistic, ugly muslim niggers

Second, if we are relatively late immigrants from the Caucasus, why the fuck do we show more genetic closeness with Thracians than Greeks,Romanians and Bulgarians, the latter supposedly being direct descendants or being in large part descended from Thracians?

Attached: AutosomalDNA.png (977x246, 145K)

I study linguistics and I've always been fascinated by the Albanian language. It is so mysterious and strange compared to all the other European languages. It reminds me of Basque. I wish I could take the time to learn it but I know it's ultimately useless for international business. Still, just because of their language, Albanians deserve to be in Europe and not genocided. Unique European language with no connection to anything else. A part of European history.

I know, but some of their girls can be hot, and damn those whores are down for filthy stuff, I mean sucking your dick clean after you came in their ass is something special

The country has very bad living conditions.We are poor because of our history and no there is little hope for this country,unless Hoxha number 2 comes around.Eventhough,the people are very good.Still Albanians are the least happy nation in Europe.

Africa

Attached: E1b.png (800x581, 427K)

>Literally no rebuttal
Shoo Servshit

Attached: white man from serbia.png (300x300, 26K)

People are really friendy and open but if you become a wierdo with their girls over there bad things can happen.
Tirana its totally european and things are like everywhere in EU but in other cities you never know.

Reminder that nothing irritates these fake subhumans as much as the truth.

Go be butthurt somewhere else with your meme maps and kike >science alborat.

Attached: 1471455911363.png (508x494, 179K)

>Tirana is totally European
Change is being made but it still isn't comparable to any other European city.(Of course Western not Eastern European)

Why do Albanians larp as Italians?

not an argument

it varies from easy to nigh impossible depending on where you are.

trips of truth

Okay Mamadou al Francoise. Sorry and stay there

I hope it will never become like the other capitals.
Lets stay tradionalist and against ''progress'' bro

>haplogroup meme
stupid cheese eating monkey

>167824577
literally no arguments whatsoever. as expected of a serb brainlet.