Torture methods

What are the best and most efficient torture methods Jow Forums? Also who would you torture and how? (everything allowed)

Attached: w310_25220e57908140ed8f5bfaee0faed536-1368382159.jpg (500x492, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keelhauling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_sawing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The vikings knew their shit about this
Do you mean torture to death or torture for information?

Sleep deprivation is best.

>What are the best and most efficient torture methods Jow Forums?

reincarnation as a human.

Living in the UK

Attached: 1488843184696.jpg (340x340, 39K)

the ancient chinese torture methods seem pretty efficient and smart. id use them on kebabs

I'm a big fan of giving them hope then snatching it away.

Bumming

This indeed.

I believe in skinning and salting myself.
>remove skin parts of a sub human
>pour salt in it
>clean the salt off after a while with lemon juice or some other acid liquid
>repeat
The physical pain would be immense. We here in Jow Forums talk about shit skins every day so why not remove their skins if must be -borders are crossed illegally and unwanted people is let in by corrupt Jewry-politicians-?

Blood eagle
They opened your chest and flipped your lungs out. Suffocating was CoD

Attached: IMG_3693.jpg (800x1067, 215K)

Ratchet straps, barb wire, gasoline, and a blade. Barb wire around wrists attached to ratchet straps. Bring to taut. Ask questions, if the subject is noncompliant tighten straps. If they pass out from pain, surface slice and splash with gasoline.

Attached: 1521999462030.png (660x845, 1.27M)

>CoD
What's that?

Not really torture but this used to be done here

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keelhauling

Brass bull, hands down, there is no torture more painfully then being scorched alive.

My 2 cents

Waterboarding.
It's quick, clean, only requires water and a piece of cloth, is easy to do and not really shocking so it doesn't require a highly-trained CIA master torturer to do it, etc.

Attached: main-qimg-6b01ea95ce265c236712cd7eaa53fe73-c.jpg (602x446, 63K)

ITT: Soyboys afraid of pain

Cause of Death

NARCO executions. Something along the lines of:
>chopping off limbs
>frequent battery
>intentionally kept alive
>finally finishing off with fire
Just ask box cutter man if he had fun.

id put the retard in a cell with a computer that only has a browser, and an internet connection that blocks everything but Jow Forums

Thanks, sorry.

I support this

to make someone suffer, and repent their sins. deah would be too gracious though

Brazen bull, ik it's an execution method, but damn is it brutal

This.
Also - why am I not surprised a German knew about it?

why not just drink the water?

For confessions, the Strappado seems good, fast, and cheap.

Sleep deprivation.

Attached: holy-shit.gif (400x328, 365K)

Attached: Computer illuminated.png (966x851, 488K)

thae water is pouring constantly, you can't swallow it all

>Strappado
what's that ? I really don't want to google it

It has been scientifically proven that subjects would choose physical pain over extreme brain destimulation. So, boredom is in fact, the most extreme torture method. it's the same reason why solitary confinement causes people to lose their minds

Nothing, just leave them in solitude within a white room for months and they'll talk when they cannot take it anymore.

Waiting for the new elder scrolls to come out

living under jewish occupation

Sadism is dishonorable

that can take years, literally, completely inefficient and expensive

Attached: 25326d95f20d6f7086d9f52fad36a8d936c9c4c8647dd46a46ef4a52fc036595.png (600x431, 331K)

Attached: 1523383299433.jpg (500x542, 48K)

ITT: degenerates

Destroying a civilization and ethnic group

Attached: #1worstenemies.png (1102x901, 1.54M)

Posting shitty threads on Jow Forums

TORTURE MOTHERFUCKER

this

Attached: 1503794952552.jpg (500x495, 60K)

Force them to be a Miami Marlins fan.

A fate worse than death.

/thread

Attached: 1500770965835.jpg (799x742, 119K)

I imagine hell as being a normal town full of idiots
You go out into town and talk to them. You casually mentioned something objectively true, something as clear as the sky being blue or gravity being what pulls us down, but every single one of them disagrees with you, drowning out your words with yelling and insisting they won the argument because you are outnumbered.
Imagine this every day of your life

Attached: 1518285958869.gif (225x249, 1.25M)

We basically have this with American news.

Attached: 1522153295348.png (321x321, 12K)

>The vikings knew their shit about this
>Muh Blood Eagle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_sawing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement

Not that this thread has any real point besides proving how much of an edgelord you are.

so business as usual for the everyday Jow Forumsack?

I think if someone had me tied to a chair and started drilling long screws into my bones through the flesh. I wouldn't be too keen to have that done to me.

remove all skin from the hands feet and face then abandon in the desert

Spot on.

literally was about to post this. good to know there are fellow men of culture here

Attached: sickos.jpg (152x254, 20K)

Or white sox lol

whitest post in this shit thread

Sorry we betrayed you

Looks like his middle fingers are extended, we sure he's dead yet?

Fun and slow.
Tie ones hands behind their back and using a pulley system try lifting them off the ground. Water bording is fun.
Blood is messy and a pain to clean up.

You should have been represented

you gotta start off real slow, little shit like pulling off the fingernails, the goal is not to injure them, the goal is to make them fear injury desu

white people are not cra-

i remember that thread

There are tons of different torture methods, and I don't think anyone tried to scientifically test them.

(What is known and tested scientifically is Torture to get info =Bad. You get bad info, people tell you what you want to hear, to stop hurting them(short term strategy). Opposite result of extracting info. Being friendly is proven to yeild better resukts than torture. But you nigherd don't like facts, so...)

Some people can't stand pain, so physical torture it is.
Bamboo (chinese/jap), you're sat on a young bamboo, it grows, pretty fast, through your anus, into you. Pretty gay death imo.

The water dropplet. Basically sleep deprivation. One of the wprst things ever apparently. Lesw physical.

Then there's mental torture.
Look up Todd Skinner, or the Vice(I know it's shit nowadays) documentary "Getting High on Krystle"
True story of heavy psychedelichs being mixed and used in torture by a chemist and shit. In a private owned bunker.
Pretty dope if you're looking for a creepy torture story.

Also a good example, the Murder of Junko Furuta. A girl abducted, raped, prodtituted, tortured and abused, o much it is beyond you wildest dreams!

Have fun. I can go on, but that's enough for now

Attached: 944623bda8a0c17166d1b482ab3fa9c7--image.jpg (320x283, 16K)

You are slightly tilted backwards so your gag reflexes are activated, basicly getting a kallsup over and over again.

ask Israel

The best way to get info from someone is to give them high dose of LSD or other psychedelics.

I would grab Stzork and film what he said and keep following one name to another to find the cabal behind the attempted coup

what if you keep walking in a straight line so to eventually wear out the sandpaper then pass out?

I laughed at first, but then I got sad. We’re here for you, Nigel, even if we do talk a lot of bantz.

Attached: E2A11CB5-9442-4440-BA23-7D769C19B75D.jpg (480x712, 87K)

Attached: podesta jail.jpg (432x768, 59K)

Nice thread FBIanon

Is that real??