WW3 canceled

It was never happening, as always

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 10.54.12 AM.png (584x231, 56K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 12.26.51 AM.png (611x271, 57K)

What the FUCK? I quit my job for NOTHING?

Attached: 1518196714090.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 11.01.33 AM.png (575x206, 55K)

I quit my job because pol said ww3 was happening.
I'm fucked now.

I have been saying this for many years.
Mark my words.
It will be turkey that kickstars ww3, not america, not russia, motherfucking turkey.

Nothing is going to happen

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 11.02.13 AM.png (577x341, 59K)

having no direct diplomatic contact is worse though, if anything this confirms how bad things really are right now

Attached: 156DA860-648D-4857-B6F7-D569E83EA905.jpg (920x679, 56K)

Countdown until Israel antagonizes Syria again

Makes sense.. the only ones who could withstand a nuclear blast.. fucking turkroaches.

Attached: 1506357973046.jpg (225x225, 7K)

What a fucking letdown. I wanted to see a US ship get sunk by Russian missiles

You're all being played. The US and Russia are in this together. They both profit from playing good guy bad guy, especially since they can't destroy one another, aside from MAD, and that's pointless because it doesn't benefit any of them. The US will likely strike a deal with Russia to be allowed to fire missiles at some unimportant targets, or at least not hit anything that's of real value or endanger Russian assets, so that Trump won't appear weak and the MIC will be more or less "satisfied", and Russia will get continued gibs from Assad for their protection from things getting worse than they already are, and likely even lifts on some sanctions from the US, or better deals under the table. Don't panic or be too happy if you hear that the US has fired missiles. Some may also get intercepted, but that's also as planned. They're two competing countries. They'll likely want to test some new toys in a real scenario. No ships will be sunk. Missiles are, by definition, expendable.

IT BETTER FUCKING HAPPEN.

I quit my job yesterday cos of this shit!

I know for a fact I ain't getting my job back either... I kinda told the whole office "SUCK MY BLACK COCK" as I walked put giggling like a fucking kid.

Fuck you all.

Attached: 1523464551122.png (342x417, 123K)

>things that never happened the post

I don't see why attempts to de-escalate the situation means no war. Churchill tried to de-escalate the situation and look what happened.

>a country that's never been relevant
>your flag

Fuck you.

Attached: what-british-redditors-are-thinking-20439.jpg (400x400, 74K)

whats with the 'i quit my job' shills.

This is a fake post. British people would never say "SUCK MY BLACK COCK". They would say "SUCK MY RASPBERRY HICKORY DICKORY DOCK", as is customary in Londontown.

>SUCK MY RASPBERRY HICKORY DICKORY DOCK

Attached: 1474048274513.jpg (519x533, 94K)

You fuckers have no idea how much we owe it to the Turks right now for being the intermediary between Russia and the US. I've officially dropped all my hate towards the Turks and gave them a clean slate except for not releasing Bannerlord yet and trying to topple Assad in the first place.

Attached: Turkey.jpg (852x480, 23K)

So Trump is just another Cuck who is all talk no action
Can`t say that I am suprised

This makes a lot of sense

Posting here
Job
Implying

somebody sounds mad...

I think the one problem with this theory is that both sides have already went in quite hard on the rhetoric. The US has all but stated it's going to strike Syria, and has gone in hard on the moral angle, so we'll look like huge pussies if we back out and strongly bolster Russia's image. This is especially true since Trump has basically already said "fuck you Russia, your gay shit can't stop our missiles, we'll do whatever we want", so if we back out and say "U-uh we didn't want a conflict with Russia", it makes us look like shit.

Russia has very explicitly stated in no uncertain terms that they will strike US military assets in the region if the US attacks Syria, so if they do anything less, it reflects poorly on them, and Russia certainly wants to bolster their international image as being a competent, threatening world power. Saying "haha okay US, we said we were going to strike you if you attack Syria, but as long as you only kind of attack Syria we're okay :^)" makes Russia look bad.

Either one side pussies out and looks bad, or both sides pussy out and look bad. There are perhaps some intermediary options here, but both sides have used strong enough rhetoric to where anything short of a small scale conflict will look both sides look like bitches, which is the exact opposite of what all this retarded rhetoric has been for in the first place.

>will look both sides
will make both sides**

Israel btfo

small price to pay to fuck over Israel