Hindus Vs Muslims

>"I knew something horrible had happened to my girl," Mr Pujwala, a 52-year-old with deep sunken eyes, told the BBC in an interview recently. His wife, Naseema Bibi, sat beside him, faintly crying while repeatedly murmuring "Asifa".

>Mr Pujwala belongs to a community of Muslim nomadic shepherds called Gujjars who crisscross the Himalayas with their goats and buffaloes.

>The crime has shocked the community, exposing the fault lines between Hindu-majority Jammu and the Muslim-majority Kashmir valley in a sharply divided state.

>Police have arrested eight men, including a retired government official, four police officers and a juvenile in connection with Asifa's death.

>However, the arrests sparked protests in Jammu - lawyers tried to stop police entering the court to file a charge sheet and two ministers from the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) attended a rally in support of the accused.

>According to the investigators, Asifa was confined in a local temple for several days and given sedatives that kept her unconscious. The charge sheet alleges that she was "raped for days, tortured and then finally murdered". She was strangled to death and then hit on the head twice with a stone.

>"She had been tortured. Her legs were broken," recalled Ms Naseema, who had rushed to the forest along with her husband to see the body.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-43722714

Attached: 100793439_253d94ed-1387-46a7-88a8-762eb9f1d57f.jpg (660x540, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scroll.in/latest/870575/jammu-two-bjp-ministers-attend-rally-to-protest-arrest-in-kathua-rape-murder-case
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457
independent.co.uk/author/qasim-rashid
metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/killer-allowed-into-uk-without-any-checks-to-have-sentence-slashed-for-attacking-police-6871977/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Two BJP ministers attend rally in support of Kathua rape-murder suspect
theprint.in/governance/kathua-rape-victims-uterus-was-injured-report-confirms-brutal-sexual-assault/47911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Investigators allege that Mr Khajuria and the other police officers - some of whom lodged the complaint and accompanied the family in the search - washed Asifa's bloodied and mud-spattered clothes before sending them to a forensic lab.

>They believe that the accused men wished to terrorise the Gujjar community into leaving Jammu. The shepherds use public and forest land in Jammu for grazing, which has recently brought them into conflict with some Hindu residents in the region.

>"It was about land," said Talib Hussain, a tribal rights activist and lawyer. Mr Hussain, who led a protest in support of Asifa's family, alleges he was arrested and threatened by local police.

>Ankur Sharma, one of the lawyers who protested on behalf of the accused, alleged that the Muslim nomads were trying to alter the demographics of Jammu, where Hindus are currently the majority. "They are encroaching our forests and water resources," he told the BBC. He said the accused had been falsely implicated while the real culprits were still free.

hindus confirmed subhuman

Poor lil girl. Don't let this ignore the fact that there are numerous other unreported rape cases in India.

Muslims will chimp out hardcore in India soon.
Kashmir might secede and become independent or join Pakistan.

disgusting niggers and how they treat each other makes me hate them even more....

Muslims
>Rape untold thousands and millions
>Just one of their own gets raped so they use it as an excuse to pillage
I think we know how to rid Europe of Muslims

WHY DO I HAVE TO STAY IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT DO

Here's something even more interesting : scroll.in/latest/870575/jammu-two-bjp-ministers-attend-rally-to-protest-arrest-in-kathua-rape-murder-case

I don't see any difference between both Congress and BJP, their leaders have different views but at lower levels, they are all the same who don't really care about anything besides money and keep switching parties.

uhhh isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
This is muslim tradition I see nothing wrong

Move to California

Isn't your PM a true blue Muzslayer?

muslims playing the victim card. isn't this very similar to what they do to copt girls in egypt or yazidi girls in iraq and syria?

you are scum

I suppose the answer is rather than rape the muslims, just take them and move them to pakistan/bangladesh. No muslims in india, no problem in india.

this

>leaf

>leaf in a cafe along the border

Rape is a nigger-tier crime no matter who does it.

>No muslims in india, no problem in india.
lol - yea sure

edgelord

Kys you disgusting cunts. Noone deserves this.

t. Muslim

Yeah pretty much..
But the question is, why do people in general do this? If they want to prove something, why not kill someone who deserves it? Like the Muslims who did this to them first. Wouldn't that be more powerful of a message? Why rape an 8 yo? Because they're all sick fucks and they enjoyed doing this shit and now they're using their religion just to cover up that fact.
I seriously doubt that.

too hard for a poor basement dwelling neet like me

muzzies deserve even worse

Attached: 1234345345.jpg (552x599, 53K)

Attached: 1523290090513.jpg (640x594, 86K)

I should feel bad? after all what the muzzies have done against humanity? They deserve to be raped, tortured and killed.

100% Muslim false flag. They rape goats, you know.

>kill the person who deserves it
That doesn't work when they allahu snackbar and spontaneously combust first.

Attached: muslim_bombclass.gif (449x282, 303K)

I hate Muslims too. But it is a kid for fuck's sake.

agree with you , muslim just exactly the same thing everywhere is the world and now we should consider this to be the end of the world , when it come back at them .
Even if the crime is horrible , muslim are doing much worse in other part of the world or in india.

Go back to sandnigger land Mo

Hmmm those underage marriages are halal though

Muslims do this every day around the world.
Good. At least she died before breeding more of those monsters.

selling 6 year old as a sex slave is halal too, but you will be condemned to death if you draw the prophet sound right

Its not their fault its the fault of democracy

>implying that they didn't do the exact same thing to many little girls in the past

Eye for an eye

I find this incredibly disturbing that all the virtue signalling faggot just care about it because the minister was from a Hindu nationalist party, I've never heard outrage against muslim marrying little girls in India

Kill all muslims.

Attached: 1496408491469.jpg (1584x1584, 147K)

Also you are innocent until proven guilty these knee jerk reaction to le rape will be used against you one day 50 percent of the rape cases filed in India are false also
>scroll

>bbc
Any more paki source like valley news or some bs rasheed?

Allegedly, but he's all comfy in his power right now. The only radical actions he has taken against muslims in his administration is the 2017 surgical strikes, which too were a retaliation ofcourse.

Noone deserves this. I'm a nationalist to my core but this...this is disgusting.

How the fuck can 50 be false? Is there any proof of this or are you an MRA faggot?

It's you or them.

Islam has been at war with you for 1400 years.

How do you know they did it? If the government is putting their weight behind them their case must have some truth i dont see how we've already decided the case

yes this is really disgusting , but the hypocrisis is more about them , pushing there agenda , to import more muslim because they are persecuted

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38796457

This
>BBC
>Headquartered in Londonistan
This article reads like a hit piece against Hindus. Muslims have done far worse.

It doesn't matter if the Hindus did it or Muslims. At the end of the day, a little kid was raped and murdered.

Sure, this could be used to incite communal violence and give Pakistan another reason to hate us but its important that we unanimously condemn the act.

Test

>This article reads like a hit piece against Hindus. Muslims have done far worse.
Exactly.

Attached: 1508079633026.jpg (1425x1185, 198K)

Can you just kill them all panjeet-bro?

Attached: SkrillexPanjeet.jpg (650x435, 55K)

Why not just kill the herdsmen and taking their lolis instead of killing the lolis? You can't fuck dead lolis(not for long anyway).

Muzzies have done far worse against Hindus and continue to. This is pro-Muslim propaganda

BBC is anti Indian af same as CNN
Yes I'm all up for punishment but after a fair inquiry the virtue signalling faggots blaming this on Hindu are just adding ghee to the fire cause we are a majority religion

Fuck off muzzy

independent.co.uk/author/qasim-rashid

Its quite funny that the same Saudi guy bought stakes in scroll. In too which one of my fellow panjeeets posted as a source

Can somebody explain to me why a few minority of people here love indians, when they are quite clearly niggers

Accurate
Agreed
BBC probably has a majority Muslim staff, which is why this is written like something out of a horror movie. People need to learn to read only the facts and ignore biased wording like
>deep sunken eyes
Turns the reader to emphatically relate with the father
>bloodied mud-splattered clothes
Sensationalize the outrage with descriptors

This reminds me of American media, to be honest.

Are North Indians niggers too

there are not muslim and south indian are quite nice

Being a Muslim, she would be the kind to cheer and laugh at an Hindu girl being raped and murdered. You guys are just too kind with those animals.

Yes, don't fall for the DnC we're all niggers
t. Paki

Alright, thanks for the source. I stand corrected.

What do you expect from the BBC?

British media sources are beginning to be taken over by Muslims. We need to treat British sources as if they were any other Muslim source

>He thinks a little girl would laugh at a rape and murder

Obviously, just look at there facial features its not hard to tell u dumb fucking poo

>But muh green eyes

Why are you poos speaking English?

Muh me loge?
>implying kafirs aren't animals
>implying the laal masjid teaches anything different

power structures are about creating exceptions
fascists are just selective anarchists, they revolt on outside groups. Its allowed. Hence why authoritarians do these types of things. They are dishonest anarchists. Just as collectivists are dishonests egoists

>Implying little girls understand anything about that
Stop being a retard.

metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/killer-allowed-into-uk-without-any-checks-to-have-sentence-slashed-for-attacking-police-6871977/

Fuck em all. The government wants chaos in society. why would you let this man walk free otherwise?

enjoy hell on earth then
while other people run and escape whichever stupid societies the collecitvists are going to hivemindly destroy next

Kek is trying to tell us something but it sure isn't your message fucking faggot

The hate for kafirs has been drilled into her head, we wouldn't be more worhty than a fly to her. So are we to you.

Italian spic scum. A little shepard girl was tortured to death. You are the niggers of europe

well its always been about selective bias, so its probably that

>look at there facial features
>there

I'm sorry love, I just cant take you seriously. I guess claiming to be racially superior gives your ego a boost when youre 28, still a virgin and hate your life. Have fun with your delusions.

Your country has existed with the same flag for the last thousand years it didn't happen because of individualism

If anything it shows the weakness of our own people and the strength of the muslim community.

sure, and rome lasted even longer. In the end it really made as little diffrence as the single life of a jewish scientist called einstein

Obviously this is fucked up. But compared to what muzzies do on the daily? not even close

user your dharma or duty towards the universe does not change because of nihalism or thermodynamics

Attached: india poo bathing.jpg (740x438, 69K)

t. Paki

think for how long children have been raped and murdered in this planet. if it's still happening in 2018. think of the millions, tens, hundreds of millions of dead tortured souls.

either there is no god, or he is really into human torture.

Don't expect la creatura to show any form of compassion. They're just as bad.

the duty is determined, im , just as you are, doing what i can/must , there is no diffrence. Choice is an illusion, Im not an nihalist, stop spauting memes, the word has a spesific meaning. Thermodynamics is just one aspect of the universe, nothing beats causality

Protip: Muslims are invaders to India. You can hardly expect people to just grin and bear it.

>muslims
>human
"It is the Turk! Though he is slain, no harm is done."

lmgtfy.com/?q=Two BJP ministers attend rally in support of Kathua rape-murder suspect
Choose whichever you classify as "trusted" source.
I can't that's the problem here. Hindus and muslims create chaos. We just watch it from the side lines. Suck to be us.
Are you literally defending those who did this?Just because a a child was born into a hated religion, they deserve to die a horrific death like this?
>there is no god
That right there is the answer, and yet people kill each other in the name of their religion. Bit retarded imo.

>Implying I am an amerimutt

Manolo plz

better luck next time cunt
don't be born as a muzzie

If Choice was an illusion duty woundnt
>innocent until proven guilty
I'm not defending anyone i'm just not letting faggots like you make anyone a rapists cause it was told to them

choice is an ilusion, duty is just defined as a commitment or expectation to perform some action in general or if certain circumstances arise.
Your mistake is the same as with nihilism, using words wrong because of memes

Attached: dharma.jpg (980x1024, 233K)

theprint.in/governance/kathua-rape-victims-uterus-was-injured-report-confirms-brutal-sexual-assault/47911/
>DNA sample of a hair strand found at the same site where the victim’s body was dumped had matched that of the juvenile who was allegedly involved in raping and strangulating the victim, proving his presence at the site.
>Earlier, DNA test reports of hair strands found at the Devisthan, where Asifa was held captive before she was killed, had matched with hers. The forensic report had indicated that she was kept in the Devisthan, which was under the custody of Sanji Ram — the alleged mastermind.
You are defending them asshole.