/ourguy/ Macron has put The Happening back on track

/ourguy/ Macron has put The Happening back on track
I REPEAT
>HAPPENING NOT CANCELED
HAPPENING NOT CANCELED
>HAPPENING NOT CANCELED
HAPPENING NOT CANCELED

theguardian.com/world/live/2018/apr/12/uk-russia-tensions-rise-over-syria-attack-and-salisbury-poisoning-live-updates

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1602x805, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Settle down beavis

so frogfuckers aren't useless after all?

Attached: 1505941728007s.jpg (250x240, 10K)

>has evidence
>dosnt present said evidence
I also have a 2 meter long dick

You too?

You're just butthurt against Russians. What you can't realise is Russians Americans Jews and Syrians are all on the same side. Whatever war is just a step forward a global government

YES

Attached: 1523243518405.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Sacre bleu

The fucking OPCW isn't even fucking there yet and France says they have evidence
STFU retarded frog
ffs

>france has da proofs
you mean like Ghouta in 2013
or Khan Sheikhun in 2017

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

>French attempt to start WW3 for kikes
>Immediately surrender
Nice try, Schlomo. Trump already backpedalled. Kikes BTFO. No Greater Pissrael for you! Better luck next time. The French won't be enough to please your volcano god.

Attached: goodbye-kikes.gif (498x294, 1.12M)

what did he mean by this ? We don't fuck what we eat

Attached: lb4nwnw6a73y.png (430x428, 137K)

wot u talkin about u daft twat

Attached: 1491085728821.jpg (259x259, 9K)

Then show it to us....

If they had evidence it would have been presented. Unless they have that, attacking Syria will be illegal.

How long is that in burger units?

France was a big cheerleader for Qaddafi getting killed too they truly love their old colonies

BAAAAASED MACRON

Alors! Je ne conprend pas! Merde...

Yeah, remember Kadhaffi haha

Like anyone cares stupid faggot the world needs war.

INB4 Curveball 2.0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)

Based

Attached: Macron wink.jpg (805x453, 28K)

Based Macron...

He could gas all the children I don't care.

the froggers always claim to have proof for Assad gassing his own people and the source they get it from is always the same

Attached: tvy5f6u.png (1506x552, 1.14M)

>oy vey trump the stupid goy won't attack like we demand time to command france and the UK to follow the g_ds chosen command, attack!

Attached: 1477101407310.jpg (760x570, 32K)

No it doesn't. We do not need a war for Israel against their enemy. Do you understand how christians think? They believe everyone against israel is literally the anti-christ, and those trying to stop the wars is the devil. They want an apocalypse so hard because they believe they will be saved. All the jewish media has been shilling this for a loong time, this war has been planned for decades, Iraq and Afghanistan was just a preparation, a test and a place to train. All of you have been brainwashed into thinking this is a good war and that it is legitimate, for fuck those arabs right? The immigration and hatred for them is a way of conditioning us into accepting this war, because it's going to be fucking bloody.

I kind of recognize the retorics and chain of events from the gulf war buildup. I don't think this will be an invasion of Syria but i suspect a massive attack with emphasis on massive.

I could be wrong though.

Attached: ruski agent hacker bot.png (860x650, 60K)

>5 Eyes going to these lengths to trick Trump
utterly subvversive

the way to world peace can be accomplished by nuking Israel

Attached: 1414608559764.jpg (431x427, 106K)

MICRO MACRON
MICRO MACRON
MICRO MACRON

yep, its ok as long as its a war on de mudslims xD
FIGHT ISIS IF YOU MUST YOU STUPID NIGGERS NOT THE FUCKING SYRIAN GOVERNMENT THAT IS HELPING TO DESTROY ISIS

My morals is higher than those of the jews, so i do not want to kill people, i pity my enemy. This is why they despise us so much, our spirit is purer than theirs

kill yourself kike

He said he won't tell when he plans to strike you retard he never called it off

Did BHL tell him?

In the run up to the Iraq war the evidence of WMDs was a single informant kept ina safe house in Germany. The Iraqi was receiving a stipend and nice accommodations as an informant. If he didn’t give information he would lose his free ride in germany. His incentivized him to just make shit up so he could continue to get paid. This one guy saying that saddam made chemical weapons was all of the intelligence that existed on the subject. The reports that were passed to the us by German intelligence were also passed to France. The justification for the the invasion was that we had intelligence of WMDs which were corroborated by Germany and France. The US government made it seem like there were 3 independent sources of intelligence verifying the weapons not a single report passed around three nations. They literally verified their intelligence with the exact same intelligence. This wasn’t a problem for the US given that the WMD report was useful as a Casus Belli not as any actual motive. Their motives were ulterior.

About 50 or so burgers laid end to end

Jupiter rises

Like I believe that

Attached: syriamit.png (1391x793, 238K)

ANYONE who pushes for WW3 is an idiot

Attached: 1518233824142.png (1200x758, 433K)

>DA JOOOS

Time to start another holocaust, right Hans?

The mongrellus is playing Europe.
He dials back while Macron puts up against Putin.
Trump is dividing Europe and Russia with this.

Those are slider metrics you skellington. It’s more like 35.

Jewish bowl is empty lol

WMD'S WMD'S WE HAVE THE PROOF, HERES A LITTLE VIAL WE HOLD UP TO CONGRESS

yfw germany is cucked and france is muscular

Attached: eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cAAKVB14G4IEzbQltGYfy-4-3-f7mnucZjW7apcVYDuk8NisKI_cqm3M7ay5H2ILX5BVc9mvSioQUnAvTOjR (384x384, 118K)

France to start a world war to show that they are indeed not cheese-eating surrender-monkeys.

>Wha? Proof of a Chemical attack? In 2018? In Douma? Commited entirely by The Assad Regime?
Yes
>May I see it?
No

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Macron has proof
>Macron
Tfw its nothing.

Attached: 1518577630167.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
Never forget that the neocohens literally wrote down their plan and recent history matches it.

told you guys that he is a kike and a political plant

its a sacrifice worth making
just imagine a world without any wars

this time we get it right
promised

Attached: 17076870_817507461733826_700660782618116096_n.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Also look at the new American century report by an American think tank. Basically stating that it would be in America’s trade and security interests to secure friendly relations with oil producing countries. The proposed method was to install friendly democracy (Iraq and Afghanistan ) which would encourage other nations to revolt and install their own western oriented friendly democracies. (i.e. Arab spring)

Gtfo warmongering kike

>Unknown Nerve Agent
It's going to be Novichik and all the pieces fall into place.

Attached: unknown-cw.png (646x415, 61K)

Holy fuck this based young man is my absolute doppelgänger

I hope you happeningfags realise this is one sided and the consequences of further action is more rapefugees to have at your women.

Attached: 1509079681827.jpg (500x563, 62K)

>OPCW backs UK over Salisbury spy poisoning
Such a bullshit misleading headline. The only thing OPCW confirmed was that the poison used was novichok and they said they have no idea where it came from. Fucking bullshit war mongering Zionist media always at it, twisting it any way they can.

Also France ain't gonna do shit, nor is the UK. They know they can't, ain't shit gonna happen.

like 3 inches tops

Attached: 199.jpg (884x666, 146K)

MACRON IS ILLUMINATI

JUPITER ASCENDING

being that butthurt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck the mutts. France is our new greatest ally now.

what?
I'm just praising them for starting the happening

> Today Macron was in an interview:
>
> * No money for school
> * No money for train
> * No money for medics
> * let's bomb Syria all alone

Just wake me when we will make those "evidence" public

You don't eat goats Ahmed?

Attached: Assad.png (389x628, 301K)

Attached: 1509584272851.jpg (625x365, 39K)