Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Wiebke Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article175376782/Statistisches-Bundesamt-Syrer-jetzt-drittgroesste-Auslaendergruppe-in-Deutschland.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article175370195/Ingo-Senftleben-Brandenburgs-CDU-Chef-schliesst-Gespraeche-mit-AfD-nicht-aus.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-afd-fraktionschefin-alice-weidel-reist-mit-aussenminister-heiko-maas-a-1202400.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=15BDENi280k

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=yPMYlxso2UU
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=wQsEf3TVtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=oeHA7MtlPL0

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>Tasks
Create memes & Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit & stay well hydrated
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: 48D4BA5C-8955-4E3B-BB89-C009AEDA9A1D.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK9JKfuNb1w
youtube.com/watch?v=kovyGdI0vWg
youtube.com/watch?v=fu6HE1M8sBU
mena-watch.com/palaestinenser-kritisieren-israel-weil-es-keine-reifen-nach-gaza-liefert/
youtube.com/watch?v=fZMFF8QH3ew
derstandard.at/2000077844158/Ungarisches-Regierungsblatt-listet-200-Soros-Soeldner-auf
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=HrpetNRfrfw
politikversagen.net/erste-steinigung-in-deutschland
youtube.com/watch?v=xoVr4u_h3sg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexsymbol
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender-Symbol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck germanistan
tired of living next to you.
close your fucking northern borders NOW

Attached: srVIs1b.jpg (965x680, 151K)

Actually that food is fucking delicious.

Hamburg status: toll paid

In DC is some weird underground mall where the police have to touch your body to get in, there is a small Greek restaurant that sells Gyros, and I wanted 10. I could've eaten 10 but I had 2, so you can see how this is depressing.

>he likes the taste of cum filled, fried children

pig

Attached: 1401745915170.jpg (501x585, 127K)

That's England style.
This is American style.
Where even the vendors have to be patted down daily to get in. So no. lol.

Anyways, you can see how this is fucking weird being from cow fields all day, I tried to walk in not knowing and some fat black man in police uniform came running for me to "GET BACK NOW", like sorry bro but you need to do your job better and stand at the door and not flirting with underage chicks somewhere else. Gosh.

That's Döner. Not Gyros.

Well gyro meat comes off the same wheel, but it's delicious. Sheep meat.

Real gyros is pork. That on the picture is Kebab and most likely from veal. Some muzzies use lamb sure but that looks different.

Not just normal Sheep.
Lamb.

You know, that's what they used to sacrifice during religious rituals.

Hehe, I actually enjoyed Döner until 2015.
Then I also lurned of the eternal T*rkroach, stopped financing these fags now.
Instead I go and eat in a nice Bavarian restaurant every now and then.
Though I do have to admit my guilty pleasure of Indian Korma, there is that one good restaurant.
>inb4 PooInFood.jpg
Yes, yes.
I checked when they were last certified by the appropriate services for cleanliness.
Plus I go there with a few girls I know from school.
If only I had a way of knowing if any of them actuallly like me more than just a casual lad to go to a restaurant in a group to with.

Food is literally the only thing M*lticulturalism has going for itself.
Fuck it though, there could be a transnational food community just the same.
Fuck multikulut and fuck (((Multiculturalists))).

Attached: 00013.png (559x331, 543K)

Well, biggest were the Eastern Europeans as many of them are actually of 'purer' Indoeuropean stock than many Germans would be. The reason being that the first wave of Indoeuropeans migrating into Europe (something like Celts) did in fact slaughter many of the local Neolithic Near Eastern farmers (or kill them with the then less severe strain of Yersinia pestis they had brought with them) Those farmers had moved into Europe before the Indoeuropeans shortly after the last glacial maximum. However, the 'Celts' did preferentially kill the males of the farmers while most likely raping their women and then integrating them into their new settlements. This has left more or less Afroasiatic gene components in Europe's genepool. Second wave of Indoeuropeans, already Satemized (from Andronova culture) did later also move into Europe and 'clashed' with their local cousins at about the longitude splitting modern Western/Eastern Germany. Also, these second wave settlers, some kind of proto-Slavs most likely did also have a higher amount of ancient Uralic DNA (Uralic Ancient North Eurasian being the initial founders of the proto-Indoeuropean Yamnaya together with Caucasus hunter-gatherer) due to close contact with the Seima-Turbino Uralic culture (the ancestors of the Finns) due to iron ore trade.

Now assuming you define 'Indoeuropean' as superior I would hypothetically have built my Herrenrasse from select Ukrainian or maybe even Bohemian stock, from Satem speakers ... or from Finns, the 'purest white genes' actually has some merit (disregarding the Sami substratum).

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 139K)

Gyros can also be chicken, but I remember asking and he said lamb, not sheep, but what's the difference lol.
that's right, lambs. It was delicious. They were real greek immigrants though too, guy was total hottie and his mom was loving it when I hit on him the entire time.

Attached: Gyros.jpg (711x712, 105K)

What are some based online news sites? Comments on welt.de are always pretty redpilled.

What other news sites are OK?

Attached: 1478672551002-b.jpg (1893x2037, 1.92M)

welt is cucked
honestly, no news site worth reading online. maybe jungefreiheit, but they are cucked to

I am not a fan of ethnic food, and honormurdered 14 year old usually won't end up on my plate.

Kosher and Halal or vegan food is not my type of deal. I am slim as it is. I need meat saturated in fat.

>If only I had a way of knowing if any of them actuallly like me more than just a casual lad to go to a restaurant in a group to with.
It's called asking.

If dude, gas yourself faggot scum.

>10 Döner?
At any rate, those portions must be tiny for you to be speaking of fucking 10(ten) portions.
Or the Amrilard meme is true, kek.

(no hard feelings, I just had to, man)

Oh, and I enjoyed the Mexican Fachitas my mum made for me recently, am I degenerate, I mean, it was deligious still...
>youtube.com/watch?v=OK9JKfuNb1w

Attached: 00602.png (344x311, 314K)

when kebab, pork kebab only

Never believed slavs were untermenschen or anything like this.

Why do you think there are less inventors, philosophers and great artists from this group? Less Neanderthal genes?

Not eating certain food is retarded. I get not supporting "subhuman XY" but I feel like that's retarded too. Just fucking eat what you want. Only absolute degenerates let others dictate what they should do.

New Laut Gedacht Episode
>youtube.com/watch?v=kovyGdI0vWg

>finally have a slightly noticeable adonis belt
Am i gona make it? Will i now become a chad and save germany?

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Bro we eat German food too, and it's pretty good too.
I agree, you have to put yourself out there.
No, I'm ChinkEyes
Omg yeah Mexican is delicious. I have been making Guacamole & homemade tortilla chips for 15 years now. Some Mexicans taught my mother when she lived in California in the 80s, we actually brought Avocados to my small town, they literally still do not know what it is. It's hard to resist, and yeah when you're super hungry 10 gyros sounds pretty good m8. Food is why I'm fat, believe it or not. And no it was Greek restaurant so we had lamb gyro.
Never had kebabs but I would try them desu

This is how it looked btw.
I remember cause it was on pita bread.

Attached: lambgyros.jpg (450x302, 35K)

If you can handle the feels.

Attached: 1516065808081-fit.jpg (642x9556, 989K)

what do i care? americans are made of many german immigrants that built up your country, but when the "official language" was decided, the vote was tipped by an really coincidental number in favor of english.

Just cut out everything from 7:30 to 11:30. Problem solved.

Junge Freiheit.

If for the comments Focus is sometimes pretty redpilled too.

Found pork kebab in Brussels. Actually it was a Durum frite. Found it so hilarious so I ate 3. Was a Belgian dude running the place, no mudslime found in there

Attached: dürüm frite.jpg (331x190, 13K)

>guy was total hottie and his mom was loving it when I hit on him the entire time.
What teh fug, are you unironically a homo?
I mean, it would be weird for the mother to like it, after all, the kikening isn't that extreme to such an proportion yet,
but it is america.

Or you are a girl, what the fuck are you even doing here?
Literally, what do you have to gain,
if you wanted to educate youself, you'd be elsewhere
if you wanted to get to know people, you'd be elsewhere
if you wanted to get a boyfriend, you'd definately be elsewhere (unless you want virgins as a woman for some reason)
if you wanted to network with like-minded people, you'd probably be elsewhere

Literally what are you doing here, m8?
Are there unironically female nazilarpshitposters?
Is it actually not true that anyone proclaiming to be female here is just a degenerate closetfag?
I really can't wrap my head around this desu.

Attached: Pol_Mutt_1488_Betrayl_Angry_Muttmerican_56%.jpg (923x895, 90K)

If the pita was very thick and puffy, the meat was pork or beef and the white sauce had little parts of cucumber, it was greek gyro.
If the pita is not puffy, the meat is chicken and there are more veggies than only tomatoes and the white sauce is very garlic-ish and is only a substance, no little parts whatsoever, it is turkish doner.

>stopped eating Döner because of muh refugees redpill
I ate an especially abhorrent Döner once, took a good, long look at it. Then a good, long look at myself and asked me" Why am eating this garbage anyway?". Wasn't even because i hate turks. It's just garbage.

Post arm, I am a stickman.
Used to be 76Kg at 185cm, now back to 70(,7)Kg at 185cm.
Fuck me, why did I stop.
That's a rhetorical question, my neurotransmitters fucked up.

Oh, also, might be useful knowledge for me, since I have yet to find an unironic post-teens (turning 20 y/o) gf;

>what did you like about him
inb4 angular jaw and muscles

>Less Neanderthal genes?

Big maybe. We still have not fully identified the actual contribution of Neanderthal genetics to ours besides 'clear' examples like immune genes we have inherited from them (they were after all well adapted to Eurasian pathogens while the African H. sapiens was naturally not).

It is hard to say as there are roughly speaking two types of genes ... 'true' genes, meaning sequences which may be translated into proteins and non-coding DNA, stretches of sequence which do not code for protein but may have other roles like acting as a 'platform' for promoters/inhibitors (proteins which are like 'gene switches' controlling how much their target gene product is produced), being marks for epigenetic modifications (stretches of DNA may be chemically modified, determining whether they are 'open' and can be translated or tightly packed and 'unreadable') as well as sequences which simply act as 'spacers' influencing the 3D structure the DNA is organized in the chromosomes (indirectly influencing gene switches as they have to physically get into the vicinity of their targets)

Yeah, tl;dr ... those non-coding sequences are sometimes very hard to read as many are composed of repeating code sequences and that is a real bitch to sequence with current technology. Might be that many 'genes' inherited from Neanderthals are non-coding but actually influence the expression of important genes, for example in the brain.

you will your pic related first in the upcoming war, but when you charge for the last battle you will know it was worth it.

Für unser heiliges Deutschland

Attached: 1448291695449.jpg (679x960, 141K)

Good riddance, let the Wallets vote and keep our fingers from this apologetic Michel and Boomer-food.

Barely do curls so they are not really impressive.

Mostly doing workout to get the ottermode aesthetics.

Does one really just ask if the girl likes you?
That sounds pretty autistic, but then again, me of all people saying that is kinda ironic desu.

Also, if any anons here don't make their own food, I used to think it was complex as fuck;
it's not.
Just follow the instructions.
If you can assemble ikea furniture, you can make food.
But damn does it take long.
I think I have to start cooking in bulk for entire weeks.
It won't be that yummy, but I can't justify spending all that time not shitposting :^)
(Or learning something)

Attached: F for Rhodesia.png (1841x318, 65K)

Some Germans forgot to vote that day.
Oh that looks delicious, you got lucky that day.
For the info I was 17 then, so like 7 years ago.
Also I'm a girl, it is confirmed, and I've been on Jow Forums since like 08? or even sooner? idk.
I promise the meat was lamb. I asked them, they said lamb. I also remember because my friend was with me and he raises lambs and was super upset, that I made him eat lamb gyro that day. I had to keep saying "people eat lamb, it's okay." followed by "but I keep lambs as pets", and I was like "yeah but that's your fault you keep food as pets".
You literally just have to start flirting aka putting yourself out there. Ask the guys on this thread, I've already proposed to them and they still tell me no like 10 times already.

I'd also say that having been under the harsh selective pressures of being hunter-gatherers in Siberia has shaped us quite profoundly. Such an environment would be rather 'deadly' requiring a lot of mental flexibility, traits like being able to switch into hyperfocus (hunting) as well as more competitive mindset ... while at the same time closely collaborating with your own small group to ensure survival. Africans for example stayed ... well ... Africans, pack hunters in a rather 'mild' environment. The first farmers of Mesopotamia and Yangtse river were selected not only for a different kind of nutrition (better ability to digest starch) but also for a more communal style of living. Generally tamer, maybe less reliant on individual skill but instead on group cohesion, even more 'pack mentality' when it comes to competition, more resistant to dense population pressure (decrease in aggression within the group was necessary for this) .... I could go on and on, point is that the last few thousand years of different selective pressures together with cultural differentiation have (in a feedback) lead to what one could consider almost different sub species of mankind.

>I can't eat Pak Choi I keep Pak Choi as a family pet

Attached: pakchoi.jpg (271x186, 11K)

>Does one really just ask if the girl likes you?
Well you can ask a friend of hers. Just drop it in conversation. Or go through a friend who'll ask her or a friend of her. Sure this all sounds like kids stuff but it's more than a paper with "do you like me yes no maybe".

Yes, ask her if she likes you, or maybe just tell her you like her.

Welp, sad to hear you were disappointed.
I/my tastebuds like Döner.
Never had a really bad experience with any Döner above or at 4,20,-.
Then again, I have to be efficient with my money, so that one day I can have the option of saying, fuck it, I'll work less, due to my lifestyle being low-cost/high-value.
Then diy food is probably cheaper, and if I coordinate and plan my bulk-purchases (planning on doing bigger general-purpose buys, so that I have to go only once a month and only small stuff otherwise), then I can optimize the involved processing and save time by making it more industrial with the right tools.

More free time, yay!

Do any of you have any good methods?
I am a newfag to this all, I want to be able to know in advance what to buy, that streamlines the shopping process... bigly

Attached: Nazi_Pepe_Shitposting_Success.jpg (831x593, 82K)

I, as an Aspie, am not really able to 'read' facial expressions ... but I have noticed something with women who got the hots for you. They seek closer contact. Usually there is this unspoken boundary, a certain distance you keep to other people in normal day life unless for example if someone is very aggressive ... women who like you seem to (maybe involuntarily) cross that boundary. They get too close to you compared to people with a 'normal' relationship to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fu6HE1M8sBU

comfy music contribution

mena-watch.com/palaestinenser-kritisieren-israel-weil-es-keine-reifen-nach-gaza-liefert/

Are they actually dumber than niggers?

im teaching mine to play fetch

Grocery food or just groceries in general? Also where is your woman at and why aren't you married? Do you want a wife? Cause I'm single.
Unless she's Asian.
Did you introduce it to your family?

I think this is the whole concept of private boundary, to only let people enter you like. Although it seems the boundary varies in different cultures

of course not, my family is really old fashioned, they wouldn't understand

Attached: 1521075776501.jpg (332x351, 26K)

This can not be true if you only do curls.
Details plox?
Is YAYOG actually good, I mean, I had pretty good results, but is it reasonably close to optimal or is it a waste to do fully-bodyweight routines/ will I see any gains or plateau?
I guess I do use a backpack with weights inside and have overhead lifts, I use a dumbell handle attached with a belt to a doothandle to do replacements for the ruddering machine (Ruder-maschine), sometimes with backpack weight too.
Do I have to shell out the money to see any real, noticeable and significant gains beyond animu-lean-fit bodytype?
Because afaik only teen-girls like that type of body.
>inb4 if her age is on the clock

Attached: 00632.png (408x660, 791K)

tichys einblick
junge freiheit
Cato (new!)
etc.

It depends on what they are, an adult white woman is like an adult black male, or like a young/child age white male. An Asian woman is like an adult white male.

>since '08
Oh shit, I bow to you for I am a mere newfag
(came 2015, understandably).

> putting yourself out there.
Yeah, guess I have to break out a chunk of time to decisively go out and try to chat girls up.
If I am honest, I don't go to any parties, so what should I expect.
Also, where do I find girls like you, do people like you hang around parties?
>Ask the guys on this thread, I've already proposed to them
>Proposing and building a relationship from a mongolian spic trading forum
WhatCouldGoWrong.png

Anyways, thanks for your input, user.

Thank you very much for this, very informative!

Okay. Noted.
Do books on psychology help at all, or is experimenting and being confident at the same time faster?

Gonna eat something, see you later, anons/Kameraden!

Attached: Deutschland_Reclam_Cover_Parodie_Afd_Chan_Mut_Zu_Deutschland_Flagge_Deutsche.png (545x800, 101K)

would add
achgut.com
sezession
blaue narzisse

concerning what exactly?

>Do you want a wife? Cause I'm single.
Kek.
You must be joking, right?
That is not how it works, afaik.
Also, I am still at my parents house, gonna finish High School (year delay from coming back from abroad with different school system + one year crippling illness, I'm not dumb, mind you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and then maybe do small jobs for a year or study physics at college directly.
So I think I have to build up my shit before I can even be taken seriously.
Besides, I am not really good-looking (but fortunately not ugly either).

Anyway, reallly hungry rn, gonna help make food.
Will reply later.

Attached: Christcucks_German_Germany_Peaceful_Enrichment.jpg (1440x865, 275K)

Bump.
Fuck the EU.

I am only doing curls with 12-15 kg depending on how feel and in high reps instead since biceps is currently not my focus. As for shoulder and triceps i still have to find a workout that actually works for me(side lateral raises worked but fucked up my arm 2 weeks).

Bodyweight is good for the first year, especially since you cant really fuck it up. The most important thing you need to take in mind is that you train to destroy your muscles, at some point repitions from bodyweight training will wear at your muscles more than you can destroy them, that is when you have to switch methods.

Well i only take Creatin, which might be nice for some people due to its ability to increase strength and make your muscles look bigger, but i already eat a lot of meat and have high water percentage in my body so i only see a slight improvement in endurance. As for whey, you can easily eat enough proteins with proper meals that its not worth shelling out 30€ for something that tastes like nothing.

Über den Wolken muß die Freiheit wohl grenzenlos sein.
youtube.com/watch?v=fZMFF8QH3ew

Attached: real-eu-flag.jpg (1250x703, 33K)

derstandard.at/2000077844158/Ungarisches-Regierungsblatt-listet-200-Soros-Soeldner-auf

Listen, Listen ... jaja. Gerade Journalisten sollte bewusst sein, dass sie ihre Propaganda unter Klarnamen veröffentlichen.

Attached: purging.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

>Unless she's Asian.
True. Finding out if an Asian chick is into you is hard to get as a White man. They are all autistic and come over like lesbians

brauche noch einen guten Spruch.
"So teuer war es nicht" z.B. aber mir fällt nichts gutes ein.

Attached: merkel-nobel.jpg (850x566, 376K)

Did you found the list. Would like to cross check it with mine

Don't go to parties, they are boring.

I like to do different things. I mean, if I were Germany, I would be at museums, art galleries, famous sites, drawing sites, literally staring out into space is good too, totally would be at Oktoberfest for just a day or 2.
Just general prosperity.
This idea was written by Einstein back in the day, I think he wrote it in America.
That an adult white woman is the same properties as either an adult black male or a child aged white male. Basically, the difference in things like IQ, prosperity, ugh just genetics stuff. I added my own version shitpost that Asian women are similar mentally, emotionally, etc as an adult white male. But it makes sense as Asians have a higher IQ than whites.

Attached: GothicGirl.jpg (1280x800, 76K)

Hey Krauts!
Didn't know that there was a stoning incident in Germany!

> Erste Steinigung in Deutschland
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=HrpetNRfrfw

politikversagen.net/erste-steinigung-in-deutschland

Attached: alice.weidel.smug.pepe.very.rare.2.png (600x456, 117K)

In the country parts of Germany, I would be at farmer's markets, antique stores, yard sales. When I was younger I used to spend a lot of time at movie and video game rental stores. Probably like daily. And then going home to fight with my half Filipina sisters over the PS2, gamecube, and handheld games.

>farmer's markets, antique stores, yard sales
>in rural Germany
kek

I mean, do you not have them?

he's a tard, rural areas are way more prosperous in Germany

>Farmer markets
Smaller cities have a "Wochenmarkt" once a week. It's similar to a farmer markets

>antique stores
Good luck finding one in rural areas

>yard sales
Super rare thing

I live rural myself you moron. I bet you fag live in a city with 100k people and think it's rural

Is a bit old

I'm sure the ones in/near the cities are pretty nice considering more people and higher chance of better items coming through. Good idea, I'll check out the ones in cities too.

Attached: bump.png (1008x1440, 1.13M)

Attached: 1477441140255.jpg (712x923, 163K)

the equivalent to a yard sale would be Flohmärkte

kinda true but Flohmärkte suck these days

Yeah we do.
"Farmers Market"
Wochenmarkt (as the name implies its one a week)
"Yardsales"
Only at certain times, get a mat and get yourself a spot to sell shit you have that might be worse something.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoVr4u_h3sg

was this it?

Cheap propaganda to keep the sheep from hanging politicians and send the CSU and CDU to SPD levels

Propaganda, 50 leave 5000 come each month

Hmmm.
I will observe any make my averages.
Maybe even record the average stats as a mental note.
Seems plausible, though I am unsure too, if this would be subconcious, but it probably is.
Thinking about it, us dudes probably do a whole range of spergy stuff (even if neurotypical) that the average, sociallly ept girl will pick up on.
Perhaps that is the reason for the widespread cocky-ness of many nowadays,
is that where they get that confidence and sense of power.
Perhaps it is vital to act nearly indifferent to them, but still barely let them know that there could *theoretically* be an interest from your side (at least from her POV).
I guess it makes sense, with the whole idea of good things being "hard to get".
Also offer VS demand, seems to apply everywhere desu.

Man, I find it really comfy that these threads last so long.
It really does set a climate for actual conversation and not just superficial shitposting and insincere "fun".
I almost don't want any new anons to join.
Actually, we probably already have enough anons to have quite some impact in a medi/shitposting sense.
I think it'd take only one Überautist to make the resources more easily availiable than currently (with having to download images one by one from the (chopped -.-) links included in OP), and we could actually form some sort of coordinated effort at doing what Jow Forums does best.
Only problem being is that stuff can quickly be seen as a "call to raid", so the memo should be implicitly there, so that anons know what to do.
Hm, perhaps you job, Mr. Geneticist?

Attached: Bka_Ist_BAKA_Bfv_Deutschland_Germany_Verfassungsschutz_Extremist_Shilling_V_Mann.png (658x507, 143K)

gibt es denn keine neuen reden?

Was the woman a nigress or not?

a new one by gauland was posted in the last fucking thread.

pay attention!

Bundestag hatte Osterpause. Geht erst nächste Woche weiter

Attached: ta4314314.jpg (1080x1080, 274K)

Looked like a female nigger to me

Why is every illegal movement across borders a "Flucht" now?

This.
They are trying to trick people into believing that the mass-immigration problem is over.

Wait, what is being taught to play fetch?
What are you talking about?
>Pak Choi is some food, isn't it?

This, love it.
After seeing a bunch of shitty blackpilling articles I go there.
I'm gonna see if they can be PayPal'd.
>14,88,-
kek.
Or should I not do that?
I mean, I find it funny, but that isn't my actual ideology.
Would it appear anywhere, I don't wanna harm them with the meme-numbers?

>side lateral raises
AAAAAAAAA... don't!
I heard that narrow pushups/chineese pushups are a good one.

>at some point repitions from bodyweight training will wear at your muscles more than you can destroy them, that is when you have to switch methods.
So you mean changing leverage (i.e.: pushups --> pushups with feet elevated)?
That is how I do it.
Also the program is set up to have constantly changing intensity/volume and change the areas of the body and excercise movement frequently.
If you are doing monotonous stuff, I highly advise you to try it, but since you take creatin, you probably know more than me anyways.
So I probably misunderstood.

>museums, art galleries, famous sites, drawing sites
>drawing sites
Hey, I was looking for an excuse to get into drawing :P
But what is "literally starting out into space", do you mean simply going outside?
Yeah, I do that, sadly I will not encounter wild Human () in the middle of the forest.
Sometimes I spend hours just walking through the forest nearby, it is extensive enough for that, and more importantly, there are almost no artificially removed trees.
>looking for that symbol
>see this article:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexsymbol
>scrolll down
>lolicon """art"""
wew lad, why tf is that there, that's just wrong.
>Look elsewhere, as the symbol isn't there:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender-Symbol
>56_Genders_You_Fucking_Bigot.png
Fuck me.

Attached: Deutschland_Reclam_Cover_Parodie_Fragezeichenmädchen_Anime.jpg (377x561, 59K)

based victor. beautiful manoeuvre.
hope other visegrad states will adopt the idea. this would bring up some media presence to this shady lumpenpack.

Attached: aufgemerkt.png (1172x1600, 472K)

It hurts so much...

Attached: l6n9tu9fd6zz[1].jpg (500x670, 34K)

It will not work. People even questioned the head scarf debate as a cheap way to take of heat from the actual debate. Honestly, I think they all thought they could repeat the Roach guest worker, Balkan "refugee" narrative, it backfired and now people are even questioning them still being in Europe. Shit will get funny in the next 15 years

Stop feeding the fat american troll please.

Attached: 1513137437572.png (540x448, 411K)

sorry, I´m german, I have to wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,wörk, wörk, wörk, wörk,

Ich bin ein bisschen auf euch angewiesen