How come low IQ Indians are growing their economy faster then White countries?

Why is this happening?

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fsalvatorebabones%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F12%2FIndia-Number5-1-1200x86 (960x695, 74K)

India has 1.34 billion people, just getting 1% of them doing something useful doubles the fucking GPD.

this

lots lots lots of low caste, dark skinned morons = cheap as fuck labor pool

lots lots of high caste, light skinned northerners with an IQ usually somewhere above 100 = at least some intelligence to boss the monkeys around and make stuff

India is not a second China.

Their mindset is all wrong.
It is hard to do business with Indians.
They will grow, but not for a very long time.
They will plateau much faster than East Asian countries typically did in their growth cycle.

Because our economy is already developed.

I think it's from their IT sector. There are plenty of English speakers since they were colonized by Brits. I've heard they subsidized their IT schools too. Hindus are the highest paid religion in the US now, even above Jews, I think.

They respect the caste system. In the West, we live under the delusion of equality.

>why do developing nations develop faster than developed nations
I know this is b8 but I still want you to kill yourself

What is the law of diminishing returns

Poor countries can grow much much faster than rich countries and generally do.

>lots lots of high caste, light skinned northerners with an IQ usually somewhere above 100 = at least some intelligence to boss the monkeys around and make stuff
How can those help at home when they are all in US on H1B visas stealing white collar jobs from US citizens?

this and india is going into debt. Theyll have to pay later but for now growth is high

>total GDP

1.Endless human waste
Total GDP is a meme measure for "economy". Niggers in mudhuts living of 10 ricecorns a day, can score top at total GDP charts as long as they have enough people doing business on paper.

2.Corrupt kikes and commies outsourcing project budgets to India in exchange for redundant "hard work" is spoonfeeding their otherwise shitty economy
Millions of 'ello 'ow gan I 'elp u "IT jobs"
Millions of designated code raping "IT jobs"

When the 5th largest economy has more poo in the streets per capita than India, people start taking India more serious. California btfo

The Jewish parasite has exhausted the euorpean and has moved onto the backs of the orientals, that's why all this false propaganda of East Asian and Asian high i.q.... they as dumb as everybody else...Jews wrote the bell curve, jeslws run all 8 ivy league dictating academia, Jews run Hollywood where that stereotype is pushed...I own a book called the advancement of Jewish relations in the east something like that where they outline this plan...that's why China is drowning USA from the Central banks pumping assets in China and the Jew politicians making trade like unequal to american interest

When you have a wasteland and settle one family there growing potatoes, the economy will skyrocket.

When you start at rock bottom. There's a lot things you can cut away to pave way for businesses. India's also a major nation population wise. Modi isn't a complete dunce or a bureaucratic fraud. But, India's going to run out of money. Too much too fast.

It's only on a % GDP basis. Per capita gross is growing faster in the USA than China or India. Which is kind of weird to think about.

Also, nobody pays income taxes. Like literally, everyone I know having an income range of 70-120k USD hasn't paid taxes in the last financial year.

global pooperpower poothousand and pooty

It's a big underdeveloped country. What's so surprising? Look at GDP per capita.

India is poorest, so more workers to underpay and exploit.

Attached: b (378).jpg (670x621, 247K)

MUMMY

Attached: bvcfzdxgcnkm,.jpg (540x313, 44K)

White countries on average have high taxes, Lots of government control of economy etc etc which stump economic growth. USA would've been three times as rich as today had the government regulations stayed the same.

It's not just India but the middle east, Asia, and Africa. I recently went to Kuwait and the UAE and see that their economies are also growing. Shopping malls are thriving unlike in the west where they are shutting down one by one. It's also more relaxed over there compared to the US where everyone is in a hurry, stressed out, and works too much. They work their hours for the day then go and enjoy themselves after. They also have a lot of kids too which is typical of what is discussed here (r-type vs. K-type). I went to the mall in Dubai and holy shit there was this family with 9 children running around, no joke. There are a lot of Filipinos, Bangladeshi, and Indians doing the work though so it is basically a slave labor caste system.

My guess is the globalist Jews are investing their resources there because they are done leeching off the west that they found their new hosts for the next 200+ years.

when you population grows 2-3 % every year then gdp growth 1.8%->2.3% means actually decline.

>low IQ
Because the low IQ thing is a weakly-researched meme. Jow Forums won't admit it out of pride because that's one of the last things they hold onto.

maybe because they have over a billion people you fucking moron

because you say then instead of than.

IQ doesn't mean you are intelligent but the brainlet normies get a shot of dopamine and think they are geniuses when they are told that they are above average IQ. You can be book smart and have a high IQ but dumb as rocks in other areas that other people look at you in disgust. Example, you look at college students today and their IQ ranges on average around 120 but they are retards because they think communism is a better system since they are poor, in debt pursuing some useless degree, and not making money while doing it.

Low IQ should be NO IQ honestly. If someone is that stupid and retarded and it is that obvious when you compare them to regular people, you don't need fuckin' IQ to tell you that. On the other hand, for high IQ, you need to take into account all areas measured. Take for example, the Ashkenazi Jews having the highest IQ out of all races. That's bullshit. They don't have high IQ because that IQ is only their verbal not spatial or all that other shit combined. And now you know that you can be dumb as rocks but if you say shit in a nice way, you can trick the goyim into letting you into positions of power.

In the end, IQ is horseshit because it has been ruined by the corrupt intellectuals in academia. You need to find another way, another system, to determine how smart or dumb someone actually is and stop relying on IQ as if it's your God's measurement of man.

Don't really have a problem with that, go and formulate something then.

>Low IQ
Because High IQfags can make low IQfags in the ricefields as long as they want.
Less leisure, more work = more yield.
Simple Economics.

>you look at college students today and their IQ ranges on average around 120 but they are retards because they think communism is a better system
I don't necessarily think having a bad preference of ideology makes someone dumb just misinformed. a lot of actual political and militarily intelligent people supported bad ideologies.
>since they are poor, in debt pursuing some useless degree, and not making money while doing it.
Wouldn't this make them smart in a sense? if i'm disadvantaged in a way wouldn't it make sense to support or advocate for a system that uplifts me even at the expense of everyone as a whole? that's usually what immigrant voters do to help boost themselves up economically by voting for more welfare knowing full well it will hurt the economy as a whole and cost everyone around them more money. assuming you'd only be thinking of yourself it seems like the right decision.

The system is offering a way out of that disadvantaged position. That isn't being smart, that is nature filling a void that was intentionally left by idiots who see things in short term to make themselves feel good. Anyone will take advantage, including myself, but because immigrants aren't from said country, then who cares if it hurts the economy. You don't even know if they will give back to the country or leave because they have dual citizenship. You don't need to be smart for this because this is the easy way out.

When it comes to these useless degrees, nature already filled the void with Gen X and the Boomers. Getting a degree doesn't work anymore. You cannot just blow a shit ton of money on it either because that is equivalent to making yourself the weak gazelle to get killed by the lioness. You need to do more than what your parents or what academia has taught you your entire life in order to succeed.

Now if you take OP's post, these Indians are getting a free pass because these globalists are giving them that void to fill. It would take them a lot longer if they did the work themselves to get to where they are today.

It's because we have only recently start to work on economy, african countries like Nigeria probably has higher growth rate than us.

It doesn't mean much since average person is still poor as fuck.

Attached: designated 4.jpg (571x701, 43K)

those are hiring browns back in india

Brahims and some Sikhs & Goans have Jew-tier IQs.

Eugenics works. India has been fairly stable for thousands of years in spite of repeated Muzz invasions. Britain should learn from it while they can.