Why does the modern Far-Right dress like shit?

A modern Axis wouldn't run around in hoodies, bombers and camo pants, nor would it romantically cling to outdated uniforms from 80 years ago.

Brownshirts were desert combat leftovers from WWI. The Iron Guard wore Greenshirts to symbolize renewal. Mosley's blackshirts were modified fencing shirts, one of his passions. Mussolini's were modeled after elite uniforms from WWI.
What would the equivalent to this for a modern paramilitary look like?

Aesthetics matter, so in this thread we discuss dress philosophy for the modern Right-Wing, both personal and for (non-larp) organizations.

Attached: future'nshiet.jpg (1086x3201, 397K)

>I dress like a Splinter Cell LARPer

You retarded Dutch nigger we're all broke ffs
Ain't nobody got enough fucking money for fucking Hugo Boss

Attached: hugoboss1934collection.jpg (800x423, 123K)

I don't know, the lipstick is too clear, real right winger use black lipstick.

Haha, the cringe outfit? It's like the faggots take on conflict - out fabulous them!

Lol you didn't bring the cringe level down, you just added a little teen edge.

lmao he looks like some gay german raver who enjoys blowing slavs in the men’s stall

Just look at modern far right movements like the successful: Don who just use T-shirts this isn’t rocket science

Attached: F08F3148-76E6-4DA9-9922-6FF5800A91AA.jpg (300x297, 24K)

Golden Dawn *

Fascist of the 56th century

Attached: IMG_9029.jpg (347x1024, 43K)

Cause I'm poor

This is good! I want I want!
Pls link where they sell it!

>One of memelab's master ruses...

>being over 25 and still wearing t-shirts outside of your home.
T-shirts are low class.

In Gay hell

>Not wearing the superior bodysuits from Dune
What kind of loser are you?

>t-shirt
Makes you look like one of those fags with a Che shirt. Optics like this are important, co-opt some style or piece of clothing and it does the work for you. People attach emotions and ideals to this kind of stuff.

Button down collared shirts either tucked or untucked and nice pair of slacks or jeans depending on where you're headed. Dressing smart is not hard, and you'll look better than 99% of the faggots in the world. Brand does not matter. Fit does.

I'm openly far right and I dress however the fuck I want because I'm not a faggot. Isn't that the most right wing thing to do of all?

Why not go with these?

Attached: sg-1.jpg (500x260, 36K)

Every person from a country should be forced to wear their country’s meme when meeting internationally. This will help with identification and allow people to take themselves a little less seriously.

Attached: 25CA259B-33F0-4123-B814-00B43908C33F.jpg (724x1024, 69K)

I think that was his point

>not dressing like me

Attached: 20180408_161731.jpg (3264x1836, 1.04M)

Can already tell you knock a few beers while in the pub then go out beating up Arabs at night.

When the happening happens Im just going to go out like a winged hussar. Crazy bright colors an all sorts of shit. That way I can draw enemy fire and you guys can flank.

They were military garb because they were in the military (or paramilitary). If you're not in the military it's cringe af to wear military uniforms, obviously.

You probably dress like a fucking goober. Only people saying this are those with absolutely no fashion sense. You will be judged and treated in accordance with how you present yourself. Groom and dress well otherwise you're just the equivalent of a blue hair degenerate in oversized fatigue.

Duterte's new class of enforcers have it spot on.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-134255.png (1080x1920, 1.33M)

Oh gosh you're so intimidating with your suspenders, harrington style jacket, crystal clean doc martens and rolled up jeans.

I bet people are real scared when they see you coming down the street.

A typical fucking skinhead. Lol what a comedy.
Skins are fags for sure

Exactly, people can tell im right wing just by looking, blacks and pakis stay out the way, the only thing is british birds are all slags who want gangster dick and everyone else like the polish qts think im racist. Also i feel kinda bad when old people get scared of me and cross the road because they think im a thug

>being this cancer

Kys homosexual

Its a real harrington and my jeans are tucked in not rolled up, also i have hair

Doesn't really matter what you wear, if you're a fat manlet ugly piece of shit like this sea creature, you will not look good.

Attached: hamback1.jpg (3200x1680, 564K)

He’s just wearing full rick lods. He’s effay af. You lot are just hatin

Trousers that show uncut penis

I WANT MINE BACK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REAL HARRINGTON

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

HOW DO YOU GET THIS LOW-T?

This

Is there a far right dress code I was not aware of?

unironically this

lmao what is this deux ex?

You look like a fag. Especially with the suspenders.

Why is that guy wearing lipstick?

Dips on the vodka bottle before the russians get to it.

Its not 80-90s anymore, if you want to look like normal person buy casual clothes. Or if you an apolitic its ok for you. IF you are that stupid nazi alt right hitler idiot,you are pathetic.

Attached: 16195409_381959748840995_8981307559227236170_n.jpg (735x735, 17K)

Welp, I guess it's official. Brb buying a burger t-shirt.

The modern right wing who aren't edgy paramilitary wannabe fags dress well but plainly.

Attached: 0d18b38e2a9a1c5636e0ee281c4cffc9.jpg (412x500, 34K)

Lets do this

Attached: A fuckkin.jpg (1498x1500, 276K)

Meanwhile Ukrainian right-winger.

Attached: Br4_twjCQAEU6mq.jpg (598x335, 36K)

If youre fat I heard you better dress with layers, it makes you seem less fat and black always black, also best avoid sunlight.

that's a faggots shirt tho

kek. it's what is meant to be

jesus christ that shirt is ugly

are you literally autistic?

Attached: 1523195205414.jpg (692x960, 54K)

And when not in warzone

Attached: 1017544841.jpg (600x340, 41K)

u and the anglo wool traders are at it again!

you look exactly like the stereotype that the jews gave you, congrats. you're a honorary jew you faggot

Attached: character_orig.jpg (1096x828, 191K)

Because you called dips and not dibs you’re stuck with Spurdo

So what kind of dog will the Canadians use?

>Mosley's blackshirts were modified fencing shirts

I honestly didn't know that, and taking a look at fencing jackets, got to say I like the style (minus the crotch straps)... I kinda want one now.

Attached: 001m.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

For imposing, clean, and aesthetic dress, you want something traditional but iconic, something that has a basis and foundation in solidity and strength while having identifying features for your group and enough flair and style to be aesthetic.

I think SS uniforms are gorgeous. Boss did an excellent job, and their mens' clothes are still considered some of the nicest in the world. Clean lines, crisp, black to allow awards and other items to stand out...beautiful. But there are other ways to do this.

The item in OPs pic...too much going on: weird collar, uneven fasteners, weird straps that break up the vertical line of the body. A plain black jumpsuit (as pictured) would be an improvement (if fitted a bit better). It's a good base upon which to add the identifying features (e.g. patches) and aesthetic touches.

Attached: black jumpsuit.jpg (1500x1500, 97K)

>right wing janitor squads

You look good dude.

Kek

Plus, remember that you need multiple uniforms. At the least, you need something like:

>everyday dress
>formal
>dirty/physical work

And possibly others. All of these should have common elements so that, no matter what you are wearing, your group identity and relevant aspects (e.g. rank, division, specialty) are noticeable.

>we're all broke ffs
If you're broke then you're a subhuman.

Sweeping the world clean from filth!

Mop up degeneracy!

Windex for the worthless!

Lol I have this costume.
I was a burger at my college IT help desk.

only right answer

>jeans
>nike shoes
>shirt
>bullet proof vest

Attached: filipino-president-rodrigo-duterte-kills-thousands-curses-obama-and-cuts-ties-with-the-usa-world-of- (962x641, 176K)

>hey kids, remember the 80s?

That honour guard uniform is amazing

I dress like shit because I don't care if moshes latest faggot trend makes me look cool or not. I do take care of my body tho, I also have assburgers.

This is definitely the gayest thread I’ve seen on pol today

>nike
>not picking adidas and going full 90s spetsnazcore

Attached: tumblr_o0e0iy8yoT1unwm78o1_1280.jpg (900x675, 144K)

na, the one where the guy from spain was defending faggots by saying faggotry doesnt violate morality implicitly was gayer

Try wearing a blackshirt once instead of fucking adidas jumpsuits you fucking barbarians maybe your girls wouldn't be fucking meds so much ffs

i consider myself somewhat effay and that shirt is still absolutely ghastly

This

This statement is true, fashion Industry pushes this shit all the time: next trend are pants with preinstalled buttplug to apear more tolerant for lgbtbbq rights. Everyone will go nuts about how rapper and other famous fag enablers wear them WOW FASHION SO COOL.

nah this is

>Far-Right

you misspelled ANTIFA

>t. autism

New right wing Facebook get in here

This is the gayest post I have ever seen on Jow Forums

Kek at those stubby legs
You're 5'5 max

>t. fashion faggot who thinks his ball crushing jeans and his pink tshirt look "effay"

I dress like Splinter the Rat.

Just like the good ol days

Hugo Boss

Attached: 123435687965764342.jpg (2200x1238, 530K)

but pink is not a shade of black or dark grey why would i wear that

Attached: 1390190241349.jpg (950x980, 352K)

Fitted T with jeans is not terrible in the right situation and if you can't tuck a button down, then get on the treadmill.

> we're all broke ffs

No.
Hugo Boss is just incredibly dull. It's corporate-wear, dad outfits. Ralph Lauren only does preppy which really doesn't project power. You look like a limousine liberal ready for the yearly yacht season.

>Just like the good ol days

Did you even look at that photo? American style wide cuts that look like you put on your grandad's outfit. Only Reviewbrah does this correctly, at least he commits.

>goof ninja, spending decent $$ on looking like a freak
nice job

This cracked me up for some reason ty

Attached: F6495BFC-3914-4472-BE2F-199F5C61249C.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Looks pretty good.

His uniform looks completely normal/casual to me if I saw someone walking down the street like that I wouldn’t assume they were a Nazi. Fucking Slavs think anything other than track pants is “formal” lmao

I, for one, suggest suits of armor

Attached: 1466925221177.jpg (729x800, 132K)

a u t i s m

noob just look at his boots. They are thras and you look like a stupid working class junkie. Smart casual or casual is the only way