Aware

>he doesn't have a white gf

If you are a white man and have no white wife, or gf, you don't deserve to cry over muh race, because you are remotely contributing to white genocide.

Attached: 6e40c49add313b038cc6f9b39bdd24f4.jpg (610x610, 100K)

No. You don't contribute to white genocide as long as you aren't race mixing. Anything else is pure happenstance i.e a matter of time and effort. (unless you become a complete celibate monk)

Post black and asian cuties

Attached: 6ffa3465.jpg (1080x1349, 145K)

i wonder how much black dick she took

Attached: yourdaughter.png (497x721, 542K)

You know what would drive up white birthrate immediately to historic levels? Taking away womens rights. Do you want to take away womens rights yet? Do you want to get women out of college, out of the workplace and prevent them from voting in bigger and bigger welfare systems? If you don't, then you are contributing to white genocide.

Attached: 1336912246874.jpg (1024x686, 147K)

>making excuses with a pathetic, defensive attitude
Yeah, no wonder white population is shrinking daily, you massive faggots.

>denying reality

Call me when you want to take away womens rights. Go look at a fertility graph and plot the points when no-fault divorce, female voting and widely available birth control pills happened. The fertility rate plummets whenever you give women more rights.

You literally will not raise white fertility rates while continuing to allow women to go to college, work in careers and marry the state for gibs.

Attached: 1336913838062.jpg (1024x702, 65K)

You sound like a crybaby. Get your shit together and take a white woman, which you are supposed to do before you hit 30s. And stop blaming everything on women like a true faggot you are.

It's literally reality. It's fact. You are actually trying to deny reality based on your emotional thinking.

Here have some more murderplanes, because they make just as much sense as your non-arguments.

Attached: 1336909902512.jpg (1280x965, 242K)

Why are you worried about it? She is dead to society afterwards. I have seen the future of these Fucking coal burners. Let me tell you man! WE are providing the public housing for ALL of these whores after they pop out their mud-babies. Every fucking coal burner I have seen in my area has at least 2 mud babies and they are all on assistance.

>i wonder how much black dick she took
Yeah such a classy and I am sure successful lady we should care.
It's like feeling bad for an over burdened dumpster.

Attached: BigCatKek.jpg (500x359, 120K)

americans are such trash

I know guy... It's horrible.

Attached: goebells-quote.jpg (600x329, 26K)

If you unironically believe that there's a white genocide you're a cuck.

OP you are giving the wrong message. We need to have very high standards in women. By giving thots your attention and money you are contributing to the problem of women fucking everything that moves without having White children. If we don't have girlfriends or wives, it is because we are saving ourselves for someone of quality.

buy cryptos now

Attached: lite.jpg (630x472, 90K)

i have no gf, and never had, but i do care about my race and people, i can help protecting it.

Just get a white wife and breed with her you queer. Jesus Christ

Attached: 1522908665770.png (483x470, 184K)

Don't appropriate our culture, faggot

Restore male authority in the family and I'll do just that. Men currently gain nothing from relationships with women and take enormous risks.

Attached: 1336917545493.jpg (1024x749, 229K)

>fatalist bullshit

idiot brainlet. relationships are a dance that need two people. so if I don't have a gf despite trying and the dumb whore can't commit for whatever reason you certainly can't blame me for being responsible for a dying race. what the fuck?

I'm only 22, but nice try shlomo

5'9, wristlet, good facial aesthetics
from a purely eugenics standpoint should I have chidren

what's the run down on these carnivorous planes?

>creating a white family isn't good enough for me
>you need to achieve this unrealistic gigantic shift in our society then I'll think about it
Pathetic

Attached: 1521958045288.jpg (604x604, 53K)

>wristlet
Its over boyo, if you worry about the size of your wrists then there is no hope for u (ur wrists r probably close to average size anyway)
>muh wrists
Lmao

My qt white gf broke up with me 2 months ago. She wanted 4 kids too.

What if I never had any intention of having children of my own and would rather adopt white children in need. I have the means to pay for their college education out of my pocket - no debt for my child and I'll still fuck my qt3.14 conservative and dutiful Indian wife.

They're from the 'murderplane' series from 10 years ago on /x/. Other than that, I have no additional info.

>you should continue to act at self-detriment with no hope of any reward all in order to give free money, protection and provision to ungrateful, fat, slutty women
>if a woman betrays you it's because you just weren't alpha enough. just be more alpha
>we're gonna be white supremacists who support feminist tenets of letting women do whatever the fuck they want, including destroy western society

You sound kind of like a roastie.

Attached: 1336917799041.jpg (1280x905, 210K)