Tuck the Cuck

this guy has turned on Trump and the MAGA agenda . he is now shilling for Assad a person who gasses kids

Attached: cuck.jpg (630x565, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>person who gasses kids
so?

>shilling for Assad a person who gasses kids
Sounds like /ourguy/

he is still a cuck that dont name the jews after the fucking congressman of missipi name them as the sole reason of the invasion

Attached: IMG_2644.jpg (866x900, 136K)

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post.

gtfo pol shareblue shills TRUMP is the president you soyboys cant change that

He invites Jews onto the show and gives them a verbal gassing.

lol. Nice try shill.

oy vey, not the poor shilldren!

Attached: 152342356.jpg (629x725, 88K)

Attached: 2018-04-10_1153444.jpg (1066x409, 90K)

>obvious shill calls others shills
They aren't sending their best

You're a dumbass. Tucker is the one who is sticking with the MAGA agenda while Trump has been waffling and threatening war. Thankfully he sort of cooled but his tweets were terrifying.

hey guys look I caught one

Attached: 1517859850249.jpg (894x768, 98K)

I fucking hate boomers like you. You're the reason it's hard for me to move into this country. At least the white nationalists give a straight answer and are honest about them not wanting me. You fucks love acting like an ally to us. Fuck you and your neocon agenda

>missipi

Attached: A9D6CC62-B592-4400-98EC-5992EE81D733.jpg (445x482, 38K)

Here’s your (YOU)

Attached: 3713E42E-525F-43DC-8CC4-F2403055AB55.gif (540x303, 2.97M)

$0.15 has been deposited into your account. Keep up the good work

Assad dun gasd dem babies.

Attached: 1523448612979s.jpg (240x250, 9K)

why do you retards always default to shareblue. shareblue is not pro assad you fucking idiots.

Attached: haram.jpg (400x344, 161K)

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG

Attached: 1522264808087.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Nice try rabbi. There will be no war in Syria. Can you hear those wolves howling outside your thin border wall? I wonder if your Iron Dome will stop millions of angry armed people? Karma is a bitch isn't it?

Op is a kike faggot
Burn in hell
Christ killer

Oops
See

Attached: 690E97C1-DDE5-4059-AC8D-D206A089B85A.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

>person who gasses kids
Could (((they))) explain why would he need it?

He always has that "a pee pee goes where?" facial expression. And that haircut...

Are you retarded? He said that you shouldn t fuck up Syria because no one knows if Assad was behind it or not.

False flag

His loyalty is to logic and reason.

>Assad a person who gasses kids

The rebels cut the head off a 10 year old and it was probably them who gassed those kids.

Shills doing overtime because no blood for ISRAELLL

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R99621,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg (568x798, 201K)

Oh shut the fuck up /ptg/ cuck, Tuck is probably the only one left with any credibility left on FOX

op larping as a Republican.

Tuck is alpha, you beta cuck

Attached: hello conservatives.jpg (748x425, 49K)

It’s still a bad idea to fight Israel’s wars for them.

>being this retarded
do they pay you to post this shit?

Meh, I think that's a throw away to keep the pressure on the congressman. What do you think would have happened if he said no? The whole conversation would have been derailed and he would have been labeled as an anti-semite, and all of his arguments could be disregarded. In the grand scheme of things, little throw away lines like that are necessary.

Divisive shill

No proofs the Syrian regime did any chem attack u dumbfuck

>tfw you GAS EVERY BABY

Attached: 1523328898433.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Trump and Tucker are saving America and they have my full support. Deal with it homo memeflag.

Schlomo pls

>Tucker questions the reasons given by the msm to wage war in Syria
>Idiots who can't comprehend Trump think Trump is trying to start a war in Syria
>Same idiots think this is indicative that Tucker "has turned on Trump"

Attached: 2017-04-07 17.34.40.jpg (260x195, 28K)

>US department of defense says they aren't sure that Assad gassed civilians last year
>journalists should be uniform in narrative and never skeptical of anything
>Assad is an idiot who does the one thing that would stop America from pulling out of Syria after Trump says he will
On a scale of one to ten how stretched is your jaw from sucking so much dick?

Even if they did why should America care? So some sandnigger gassed a bunch of his own men, what's it to us? It's a desert shithole without any oil even

The middle east needs brutal dictators to keep their savages in line. Whenever we get them overthrown, the savages become more of a problem for us.

OY VEY

Attached: 1513113478715.jpg (600x737, 68K)

All I have to do is simply ask for proof for dumb niggers like you to go ape shit

Your congress is filled with neocons who sold out their cavity holes for zionists to create a greater Israel.

his face really does look pretty cucky

Prove it... tip you cant, thats the point retard but then you know that nd your sicko agenda dont you ?

They're leaving in disgust, they do not represent the will of the people.

he didn't turn on Trump, he does what Trump wants him to do but can't himself yet - red pill the masses

Attached: 1518058845138.png (542x666, 248K)

I guess there really is no other explanation then.
Those societies are just not ready whatsoever for our western-style democracy. Giving it too them is like putting an ape in charge of an airplane.

The idea that Assad would gas people the day after Trump says he's going to bring our troops home is so obviouly bullshit the people who did it would be dragged to death. Why when mere steps from getting what they want would Russia and Assad FORCE us to attack them. Who benefits from the US taking out Assad, thats who gassed those people.

>t. butthurt Democratic Senator Whogivesafuck
>I c-c-care about muh c-c-constituents CAAARRRRLLL! H-h-how dare you ask h-h-hard policy questions! You're the unp-p-patriotic one and P-p-putin's p-p-puppet!
>*Tucker laugh*

Attached: 1523228411020.jpg (664x442, 51K)

who seriously gives a fucking shit about Syria. The place is such a fucking steaming pile of Triceratops shit that their own shitskin fighting aged men flee the country via the hershey highway by the tens of thousands.

Its not about the will of the ppl, amigo

Attached: John_Bolton.jpg (620x413, 199K)

Good, someone who actually has American ideals is in the MSM.

Attached: R A R E P E P E1.png (1078x174, 56K)

lose the meme flag you jew

Attached: 1523516336552.png (517x508, 457K)

>thinks I care about syrian children

It looks bleak sometimes but the fact that we can even have this discussion is nice.
I never expected Trump to totally reform the US govt in a single day or even a single term. He'll have to cater to the usual suspects in the interim and this is what it looks like. We'll see how midterms go with so many establishment and neocons fleeing.

FaceBook = LifeLog
Gov spying project...
Spread it...
Normies deserve to know...
Spread it.

Attached: Facebook_LifeLog_Meme_5.jpg (1754x1240, 391K)

What I don't get is: why the fuck would we care, when Israel is mowing people down at the border for a couple weeks anyway.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE IF HE GASSES ANYONE IN THAT SCENARIO?

Zuck is just a DARPA fall guy, like Bezos.
Many such cases.

CAN'T KEK THE ZUCK

CAN'T ZERG THE BERG

Attached: FAKE NEWS.png (469x209, 24K)

Could have sworn I wrote KEK when i typed that... oh well

He's just asking some fair questions, there's nothing wrong with that.

C U C K E D

FUCK YOU Jow Forums AND YOUR AUTOMODERATION

Tucker is the man.
Believe in the God King, until he proves to you that you cant

Tucker's the only person in the media with any integrity, shill.

this

Cuck

>this guy has turned on Trump and the MAGA agenda . he is now shilling for Assad a person who gasses kids
LOL YOU MEAN THE JEWS GASING CHILDREN TO START WW3? WAKE UP KIKE

Tucker only asked questions. Besides, Trump hates war. there will be no war. Neo-cons and libs can fuck off

Gtfo you filthy fucking baby dick sucking world war starting lolocaust faking dnc spreading faggot kike-nigger bergblattstein-silverman.
The goyim know.
The goyim are angry.
The goyim outnumber you.

Cuck
KEK = C U CK

CLUCK cluck

based

Is this really the first you're learning about word filters?

>Assad is gassing some kids let's bomb the fuck out of them

Always remember
Can't cuck the Tuck
Can't Mossad the Assad

Attached: 2cca2c3f-7033-46b9-9501-7b321c2e323a.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Thank you for posting this. I can't believe this traitor still has a job after the things he said

>When you vote for an ego maniac to avoid war but end up in a war anyway.

how KEKED does it make you feel ?

Mattis admits that we have no proof Assad carried out attacks in 2017, we know the rebels also have access to these weapons, there is an MIT study that said the report in 2017 claiming the weapons were dropped from planes is false
>Tucker points all of this out to his (((guests)))
OMG WHAT A TRAITOR

Attached: assadgas.jpg (800x450, 74K)

>MAGA Agenda
>Falling for a hardpush deepstate false flag

Pick one you incompetent sheepfucking nigger.

NEVER FORGET, MY FELLOW TRUMP SUPPORTING ALT RIGHTERS!

ANIMAL
S
S
A
D

desu, Assad dindu nuffin.

Fuck off israel kike lover, Syria belongs to Assad, and if he wants to gas all the children we should let him.

It's called fucking subtlety
Tucker doesn't need to name the jew
He can talk with rabid Israel-firsters and his viewers will get the idea themselves.
No one gets redpilled by people ranting about jews, they get redpilled when they watch jews rant and notice a pattern.

take your meme flags off you fucking kikes

The real art is in getting the Jew to name himself.

I got you on that one.
A
N
I
M
A
L

Attached: muh_children.jpg (3144x2708, 759K)

Reminder that Trump's children are literally Orthodox Jews.

Please don't move here. Don't you have a homeland?

Attached: 1523382007293.jpg (1600x2560, 600K)

This. The only reason we even care about the gas is because it's a Jew dogwhistle that they've conditioned you to automatically respond to.
You don't care when Israel mows down hundreds of unarmed at the border. Why would you care if Syria gassed anyone?

You glow in the dark, CIAnigger.

Attached: 472018.png (437x327, 305K)

MISSILES GOOD DEMOCRACY
THAT WHAT MR TRUMP TELL ME
DEAD KIDS MAKE IVANKA CRY
TIME FOR GOY ASSAD TO DIE