(((NEW BOOK)))

Pope considers replacing the Bible

thereisnews.com/pope-francis-cancels-bible/

Attached: jesuit.jpg (459x365, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/apr/11/everyday-devotional/its-fake-news-pope-cancelled-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avignon_Papacy
thereisnews.com)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get right user,that antichrist will get his

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: You done.gif (245x205, 991K)

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/apr/11/everyday-devotional/its-fake-news-pope-cancelled-bible/

What the actual fuck would be in it?

Next he will tell us the book we need is the Quran

I'm so confused about the pope threads on pol... The actual info posted that is. Is any of it real?

Did he remove hell from christianity or tried?

If Pope says we need a new book we need a new book.

what the (((fuck))) !?

HAHAHAHAH

This is definitely the funniest pope-news era

kek. they couldnt wait for the bombs to drop, ey
it so fucking obvious they're trying to end the modern world and have a reset with a new-testament.
Fucking Kikes

>thereisnews.com
Site looks good user, I'm sure that's definitely true.

Attached: 1521827235207.jpg (381x556, 56K)

>doesn't rule out possibility

Attached: possibility.jpg (716x216, 45K)

good. they shouldnt' someone needs to denounce run-away Satan

Absolutely insane if true.

>Is any of it real?
Mostly not, since Jow Forums seems to get its news from twitter and satire websites.

Is this Pope trying to cause outrage on purpose? Is he using reverse psychology?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (705x800, 112K)

You realize it's a fake, right?

He's just being a Jezuit. They are placed in charge when a massive damage control is required. The amount of sheep-ism is falling, that's the reason.

lmao. Jow Forums is still way closer to reality and truth, by a few thousand years, than anything coming through the tv set

the theory is that jews have taken over the catholic church along with the muslim religon and the aim is to dissolve all the major religons into one mish mash with jews at the top... Muslims in the middle and Christians at the bottom.

a big part of this would be getting rid of the christian bible and the Quran and replacing them with something that combines all the religions.

the current pope is not a pope but a communist infiltrator

its barely fake. It just showing you want the pope is doing all at once, instead of they way they do things, in slow steps over the course of centuries

>What the actual fuck would be in it?
I'm sure the jesuits/jews have some real cool 'progressive' stuff lined up

Attached: BeneGesserit.jpg (311x249, 71K)

They are finally forced to admit it is a business after all. You don't edit the words of God.

The absolute state of (((C*Thlics)))

Futurama was right

Attached: First_Amalgamated.jpg (718x718, 243K)

Ever heard about Bahai religion
Also completely obvious fake news is obvious

imagine if we had HRC and the new down started with, "the clinton foundation"
bwhahaha, fucking kikes are the literal anti-christ and it annoys me to no end that boomers are 100% blind to it

>the brainlets falling for it

Attached: thereispoorsatire.png (1162x918, 922K)

catholics its time to abandon the church, but not god

Attached: 1506346359542.jpg (680x532, 67K)

Too bad it's fake news OP.

way ahead of you, brother

They aren't even Jewish

The Jews alongside the Babylonians destroyed the first temple of the Israelites not the tribe of Judah. The tribe of Judah's history is only part of Israel's history. They lie whenever they do something that would hurt their reputation

Attached: babylon-stands-against-god.jpg (720x723, 288K)

How to impeach a Pope?

HE WHAT?

Perhaps Muslims will follow suit, and change their Koran. It's a good idea. Fake news, but good idea.

Saying that ITT shows how schizo you are.

It is literally 100% fake as in: It never happened. Not "barely fake", you schizo.

The communist manifesto?

Fake news site, but at this point no one would be surprised about this.
That pope is not with the Christian God.

This has been going on for nearly 1,500 years
Papism is a sickness it's a mental illness, it's a pagan cult that needs to be done away with. All papists should be deported to Rome

>It never happened.
its happening right in front of your eyes, just about every month
you're just too primitive, dumb, brainwashed and retarded to notice

Black Jesus when

ORTHODOXY OR DEATH

>Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
A lot of liberal "Christians" already distill the gospel to only this commandment.
But they forget one thing: They have to love God first.

>idol worship or death
Give me death

Doesn't matter, current Pope is still their player

>Black Jesus when
The jews are way ahead of you
>pic related TV show

Attached: we_wuz_jesus_n_sheeit.jpg (1723x902, 274K)

About time

Attached: c0un-square-1536.jpg (1536x1536, 516K)

this pope sucks but goddamn stop getting swayed by fake news you retards

It's okay only as long as J.J Abrams gets to write this sequel

Attached: 1522670145474.jpg (1600x1600, 145K)

FUCK THIS POPE

Attached: 1522401296297.jpg (720x339, 52K)

the dude sucked shit off of a refuges toe and has done nothing put praise islam and call for "christians" to take in muslim and african refugees.
You should already know what will be in the book.

Don't put our Lords name in vain

Attached: 1521965095951.jpg (1848x1218, 364K)

>thereisnews.com
Fuck off.

This can't be fucking real, tell me it is not so. I am not the most religious guy you could find but rewriting the bible plain Orwellian shit.

It's happened before, the sodomite faggots at Harper Collins published the NIV for the Atheists to point out to believers the atrocities of our religion.
The NIV for example says it's permitted to rape a woman, so long as you pay a dowry to her father and marry her after, no other version of the bible says this!
The NIV even says Jesus was cast out of Heaven!

Time to convert faggits

Attached: 18582292.jpg (398x594, 21K)

Why would I abandon God to join a Satanic cult?

Let's just burn it all down, anons. Let's crash this bird with absolutely no survivors.

Attached: 1522992315599.jpg (731x611, 285K)

Verses?

Traps, pedo stuff, recipes, and Ziggy comic strips.

>d-d-don't be schismatic guys; just go with it.

Attached: 1266387506716.jpg (373x273, 19K)

Fake and saged.

This was confirmed fake news...

I hope everyone is literally shitposting ITT

How could you be so stupid?

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CHRISTKEKS

Attached: 1521992982381.jpg (413x395, 17K)

Benedict XVI is the last true pope. Francis is a kike puppet and usurper.

Attached: 6309092.jpg (500x603, 66K)

The only Church that actually has apostolic succession is the Greek and Armenian Orthodox.

Hardcore Baptists can sometimes be cool if they know about early Church theology.

>Satanic cult

Leafs should be banned from all boards. Like for real

Attached: 354de346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 KJV
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

NOTICE that it says lay hold on her and lie with her. This verse just means if you have relations with a virgin who is not engaged you must marry her. That's why you pay the dowry in the NIV it's translated like this

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered,
he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Deuteronomy does mention what to do in the case of rape, and it's very clear what the meaning is,

Deuteronomy 22:25-26 KJV
But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die
But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

NOTICE that it says FORCE HER and lie with her! No other verse that mentions sinful relations uses language like this. Why wouldn't the NIV translate lay with a man to rape a man? Because they want atheists to say to Christians "hey you're okay with killing homosexuals and raping women? Wow your religion is awful" it's no coincidence the NIV is always the number one search result on Jewgle.
I will post the other verses in a moment

Literally fake news

Attached: patrick-bateman.jpg (650x470, 61K)

Mohammedanism is a satanic cult. Mohammed himself believed he was possessed by a demon, and he was right. That's why God never spoke directly into him, unlike all the other prophets of the Bible. Mohammed spoke to a demon disguised as an Angel.

Galatians 1:8-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Who cares let him have his thing, its not like christianity will exist in Europe for any long anyway.

nebuchadnezzar rebuilt that shit

Cucktholic need a new book.
Catholic need a new Pope.

Avignon Papacy 2.0 soon ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avignon_Papacy

Not just Futurama. The book 'Dune' predicts the rise of syncretic religions.

>nebuchadnezzar rebuilt that shit
nebuchadnezzar II built what was known as 'the great ziggurat of Babylon'. He's much more famous for the Hanging Gardens though (+15% growth in every city)

Weak bait and fake news

Dzen-sunnism would be kind of counterproductive for the jews.

Francis true identity might be Lorgar. I hear he pens a good book.

Here's the other verses, where the NIV says Jesus was cast out from Heaven.

Revelation 22:16 KJV
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The NIV pretty much says the same thing, BUT look at this.

Isaiah 14:12 KJV
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

It says Lucifer was cast out of Heaven in the KJV let's look at the NIV now

Isaiah 14:12 NIV
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

First of all, it doesn't even say Lucifer anymore. Secondly it says Morning Star has fallen from Heaven! Jesus Christ calls himself the Morning Star, the NIV is saying he has been cast out! And look what the NIV is saying he said instead of a Lucifer

Isaiah 14:13-17
You said in your heart, "I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit.
Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble,
the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?"

The NIV is saying Jesus was cast out to Hell, that he shook the Earth and made kingdoms tremble, that he overthrew cities and turned the world to wilderness! This is insanity and Jewgle shows this as the first result if you search this verse.

and then Jesus took one iphone, and turned it into 12

chapter one.

everything is about the pope and the pope reserves the right to change anything at any time.

chapter two

why chatolisisim is the only true religon

chapter three

the finer points of feet washing.

>politifact
LOL oh NOW politifact isn't hot garbage huh? hahahaahahaha gtfo

Papa Franco is on his way to reclaim the Protestant heretics from their unholy institutions

ayy lmao the antichrist is here just in time for ww3

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 7K)

The papist cult already believes the first to points you made

Do you really want to know what these (((people))) believe in?
Total control over every aspect of your life.

Attached: ash02 (1).jpg (343x500, 30K)

I always considered Christian religion as a modern religion and mainly a religion of morale and ethics.

Morale and ethics change over the ages, the bible (protestant one) has changed many times over the centuries.

What was moral and ethical a millennia or two ago ago is not sure to be morale and ethical today and what is moral and ethical today was probably not a millenia ago.

The bible over the ages should be a required study material if put in context and new bibles should be produced and old should be preserved as time capsules.

As i said before the core of the Christian faith is morale and ethics. "Thou shalt not ...".

>the finer points of feet washing.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS WILL BE REAL

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

>Legal Warging

>The site “There is news” (thereisnews.com) (hereinafter referred to as TIN) is a humor site whose purpose is entertainment.

>The content of TIN is fiction and does not correspond to reality.

They can't even spell warning right ffs

Attached: 19872917.jpg (400x300, 33K)

Glad im not a follower of the pope. But if i was id nail him to a lower case "T"

ADAM AND STEVE

Can't be real. Did anyone record him saying it?

>a religion of morale and ethics.

You fucking retard.

First off. Kill yourself. Today.
Second, N O N E of those fucking "morals" and "ethics" come from christianity. You really think we were cavemen up until the moment some retards started spreading that FILTH in our Europe homelands?

And last, once again, ta livet av dig.

BASED

That's obviously not real you stupid cunt

Why would anyone restrict themselves to religious dogma and rituals when they will only change in the future?

>Warging
>wôrgiNG
>noun
>a statement or event that indicates a possible or impending war.

They're just doing their job to let us know about World Happening 3.