You guys look up madman theory

You guys look up madman theory.

It's a highly sophisticated mathematical theory of psychological manipulation (with roots in game theory), used around the world by ex-KGB agents to mentally cripple their enemies. That's what Trump is doing now.

Look, here's the dealio. Everyone on this board knows that Trump is playing the madman card. We know. But international players like Putin and Assad? They don't have a fucking clue. Those guys must be pissing their pants now, thinking that Trump will do anything to get his way!

So don't worry chaps. Don't jump off the Trump train. Because even though those international political actors might be fooled, we PEDES definitely are NOT! MAGA!

Attached: trump_drinking_like_a_fucking_god.jpg (3200x1680, 557K)

He really is the only one who can legit pull it off. Nixon tried.

Attached: 9612D0F2-FD9E-4CEC-BDE4-A8AE4A365861.jpg (920x679, 56K)

You spelled MORON wrong.

Attached: carlin.jpg (1308x1000, 168K)

a moron is just what this world needs

Yea, seriously.

I'm worried now, though. What if Putin and Assad lurk Jow Forums? Will we clue them into Trump's strategy?!? Then he won't be taken seriously anymore! The madman theory will fail!

We need to seal Jow Forums off from Putin and Assad so Trump can negotiate. The country depends on it!

Morons get NK to denuke all the time. Doesn’t say much for previous presidents or the smartest woman in the world.

Attached: DEDB8330-239A-40B0-8E9D-C7C6067F28A6.jpg (2560x1938, 688K)

>.025 Trumpbucks have been deposited in your account

What you have to realize, is that CNN is in on the game too. They have to call Trump crazy, to make Putin believe he's crazy. Have to have Special Prosecutor, to convince China that Trump will act foolishly at any minute.
The whole of the US is involved in a massive psy-op taking different positions and manufacturing internal fake enemies to create a smoke screen that will offballance it's adversaries.

>neckbeards on Jow Forums know that Trump is playing 4D chess by acting mentally retarded but Putin and FSB doesnt

He is a not a "fucking moron" as Rex Tillerson put it. He is a very stable genius.

If Trump is a madman on one side of the spectrum the inverse holds true that hes a brilliant genuis.

And you know who's coordinating it? Our jew-bros. Actually, the Jews have scapegoated themselves into being the enemy. But really, there is always a jew-bro looking out for you. Ready to impale any would-be aggressors with a mini menorah.

Thanks jew-bros.

hi friend. thats the point of the post it is satirical

Just read the first chapter of Art of the Deal, it explains exactly why he’s a genius and how he perceives things.

Putin and Assad are in on it anyways OP the whole world is. The Samson Option is like a bully, what happens if you take away a bullies only power? The kid/s being bullied stand up for themselves.

>Don't jump off the Trump train
I'm not, I'm beginning to think he's junta'd.

WE ARE
>DA MAGAPEDES
am I right, ayy lmao?

lmao good one bro

where do the dogs go? to the pound! *glorious fist bump*

>I'm just pretending to be retarded: WW3 edition

>It's a highly sophisticated mathematical theory of psychological manipulation
He doesn't read books, he's not a real intellectual.

Explains why he’s been so successful.

He only reads important ones. Like Art of War.

>madman theory
So basically how to induce Stockholm syndrome on others

daddy's money

I can't believe Trump Sr. was running his company all this time, making those billions

And you know why they do it all? They secretly LOVE dying in ovens and gas chambers.

the "madman theory" isn't new and has been around since at least Nixon
even cuckservatives saw it coming with Trump years ago

Attached: ws.jpg (1113x2457, 730K)

>making those billions

All debt

wtf I love debt now

ok roger you pinhead

Attached: rogerstone.jpg (915x515, 78K)

you sound like a fucking idiot. he signed a budget that gave him no wall, he failed to repeal obamacare or DACA. he's a fucking failure and he sold out. suck it up, cuck

hes a secret half negro. look it up

Our money is all debt.
What's your point?

>PEDES
Neck yourself or find your own board, the_donald. I was with you until the last paragraph.

If you don't follow Trump to the end, you were never a true Trump supporter. He is the hero that America needs and we must trust him over Syria and follow his lead.

I had my doubts when he appointed John Bolton as National Security Advisor but clearly it was a smart play and Trump is well on his way to putting Putin, Assad and all these other two-bit dictators in their place. MAGA, fellow pedes!

Attached: חֶברְמַן.jpg (1024x671, 118K)

>we know
>russians don't

What makes you think russians and other "internatinal players" don't know whats going on here? This site is open to anyone who knows it's here.

Wouldn't dream of it, never been happier
The screams let us know we're making progress

Attached: 1465372021440.jpg (900x1100, 391K)

Trump is playing the long game, Hillary. He signed the budget because it had to be done even without funding the wall. But this is an 8 year long game and we're not even at two years yet.

Attached: אסד2.jpg (599x400, 60K)

Attached: 1517330678506.gif (680x849, 1.14M)

>theory
Like gravity "theory" where gravity is actually real and Trump's a madman?

Occam's Razor

The madman theory makes it sound like he's know what's he's doing. It's more likely he's an idiot without any plan reacting to whatever happens.

That's not to say he hasn't done some good things and that he couldn't unintentionally be proving the madman theory. I'm cautiously optimistic about NK. I think pulling out of Syria and working with France, Britain, and Sweden to come up with a solution is a good move. I think he gave up leverage in negotiating TPP by starting a trade dispute with China before considering re-joining, but ultimately it's good to punish China for stealing intellectual property.

>KGB Strategy
>Putin doesn't know

Attached: 11.png (640x640, 545K)

Our country is dying and there's little chance of us uniting it once again. Trump is not a Madman but he was our best Last Hope.

You spelled "I'm a sick disgusting faggot communist traitor" wrong. You sick disgusting faggot communist traitor. Kill yourself faggot.

1 faggot communist traitor buck has been deposited in your sick faggot communist traitor account. Kill yourself you disgusting commie faggot.

KAG! 2020

U mad bro?