Biblical prophecy claims Rapture coming April 23, numerologist says…

THE end of the world could be arriving sooner than we thought, as a new theory suggests we are now in the ‘end times’. Could this shock prophecy be true? Will the Rapture occur on April 23?

archive.today/2018.04.12-001733/https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/944211/end-of-the-world-rapture-april-23-prediction

According to conspiracy theorists, codes in the Bible suggest the end of the world is imminent, with Earth set to be destroyed on April 23. One theory suggests the end times dates back to astrological constellations appearing on November 23, matching the book of Revelation 12:1-2. The passage signals the start of the Rapture and the second coming of Jesus Christ. The passage 12:1–2 reads: “And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.”

It is thought that Virgo is the woman from the passage. On April 23, the sun and moon will be in Virgo, as will Jupiter, which represents the Messiah. Experts at first dismissed this claim when they discovered this alignment happens every 12 years. However, the conspiracy theories claim another planetary alignment, representing “the Lion of the tribe of Judah’, will make this time the Rapture. Christian conspiracy theorist David Meade is the main expert suggesting the end times are here.

Mr Meade also predicts a mythological planetary system known as Planet X or Nibiru will appear in the sky on April 23. He claims it will then pass the Earth in October, causing the start of the Rapture with huge volcanoes and volcanic eruptions due to its gravitational force. He said: “During this time frame, on April 23, 2018 the moon appears under the feet of the Constellation Virgo. “Thus the constellations Virgo, Leo and Serpens-Ophiuchus represent a unique once-in-a-century sign exactly as depicted in the 12th chapter of Revelation. This is our time marker.”

Attached: 1522176201473.jpg (600x340, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrYIIQyeTMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[jerkoff motion]
uh huh

uh huh

Attached: 67865367367.jpg (220x147, 4K)

Dear Jesus,
I regret to inform you that I will be unable to attend your homecoming party. Unfortunately I don't actually have an excuse and simply have no desire to attend your party, no hard feelings, it simply doesn't seem like my kind of party.

Sincerely, user Ymous

Why does this false prophet Jew use a dick n balls pyramid in his logo

>2 Thessalonians 2:3
>Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

>papyrus font

Can we genocide the faggots who use papyrus? I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.

I hope this is true

>numerologist says…
That's how you know it's full of crap. Did you already forget about Harold Camping?

No

Attached: 57.jpg (960x543, 100K)

>Timestamp very close together
It's not like there are bots killing this site, right guys? r-right?

I sure hope so.

Honestly can we just speed this up? Any way to accelerate this? I've got an afterlife to attend to with the Trinity

i did it out of my own volition, the next post cracked me up though and inspired me to make a gif

>Nibiru

Wow another one of these biblical prophecies for 1000000000th time in human history. As long as people keep falling for this bullshit there’s gonna be more dates that come and pass.

>nibIru
>rapture
>predicting an exact date for the end times
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523055745140.jpg (250x250, 9K)

This is silly: the revelations sign completed on September 23, 2017. This is a much, much more mundane version of the completed sign.

are you claiming you produced and posted your content in under 34 seconds?

THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN MAY 35TH 1974. MARK YER CALENDATORS.
Only trust prophets who have accuracy. We should be worrying about Rensberg's ww3 not naked protestants flying into space.

No, 140 years left, and nibiru, if its even intact, wont be reachable until after millenia reign. Jesus told yall not to wait for him. Go live your life.

Read because if twatter really has had its censorship algo removed, NOW ITS THE TIME TO REDPILL EVERYONE ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
TRY IT WITH A THROW AWAY ACCOUNT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

the only way to know that a day definitly isn't doomsday is when some dude predicts it's going to be.

I have a meeting I don't want to go to on 21st, can't it be earlier? Well I guess it won't matter anyway if we all go to shit.

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: sadhappy.gif (160x120, 1.8M)

False rapture date setter.

Probably a covert papist desu

So says you. Yet half a years time brings what once lied beyond the pale blue veil into naked sight and plain view. Yet this is still unseen to the unbelieving eye of a faithless generation. 9/23s sign aligns with 4/20(unadjusted) if we reset the gregorian at 3/1/18 to leap ahead and fall back to 2/1/0000. Making 4/20 truly 3/23, spring equinox as 9/23 marks falls equinox yet another 2000 years from now. 28 days of zodiac light from the Anno Domini origin year which forms a base for zodiac dating of a prophetic perfect circle reflection of time. Its why march was once the first moon-th, what passover truly symbolizes, and how we account the ides of march with aprils fools and practice pentecost to pay the price of roman rounding error as Jesus did 2000 years ago. The cycle is never truly broken it just repeats. We sing in time.

Hopefully
youtube.com/watch?v=PrYIIQyeTMg

no it means it wasn't the same guy

>Moon-th

Mind blown.gif

Anybody remember the last time Jow Forums got worked up over the end of the world, and the total failure when they were wrong?

>According to conspiracy theorists,
Surprising honest! They're not even pretending to be biblical scholars theologians.

Attached: Religon (1).png (750x1334, 673K)

then how do you explain the stock market and nucular bombs?

The Protestant conception of the so called rapture is rubbish and heretical.

You dumb religious fucks are going to be blue-beamed so badly on 23rd. Big glowing Jesus/Mohammed/Buddha in the sky, big pile of dynamite buried underneath it. Zombie trap.

At this point i almost hope Nibiru flips our poles with it's gravity field as it passes, this planet is infested with retards.

Attached: 1522534786142.jpg (1024x986, 233K)