FAGGOT HATE THREAD

FAGGOTORY IS NOW LEGAL IN MY COUNTRY THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR CANCER

Attached: Fixing the tranny problem.webm (1176x660, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_horn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, you backwards freedom-hating nigger

I hate it when crazy people approach me in train when it's already very late. Once there was a very creepy looking clown who did dumb shit in front of random passengers while I was in some shithole country. I really hoped that fucker would not come to me and fortunately he did not. Instead he harassed a bunch of women, blowing this thing that extends and makes dumb noises repeatedly into their faces. What the fuck. I am glad we don't have much of this shit here in switzerland.

Faggots are such sex-crazed degenerates

Attached: 1516941401146.jpg (340x435, 17K)

literally who

Don't be a faggot annoying random people on public transportation unless you want to get deaded, I mean this is just common sense

Fuck off, retard

this is normal behavior in america .

the video is based

If you got a problem with fags, you're a bit faggy yourself.

No reason to admit it to me, I know it. Admit it to yourself.

The fuck did a fag ever do to you? Why aren't you afraid of feral niggatry? Why isn't that an issue?

Cuz it's easy to hate weak fags and it's nit easy to fight niggatry.

Fucking let them buttfuck each other, who the fuck cares

The guy was probably high

I never get why people go for the extra 300 punches and stomps after they are knocked out, also is that guy wearing a bra?

>if you hate fags you must be a closet fag
>if you hate niggers you must be a nigger without you admitting
great logic my friend

>▶
>hates fags
>must be gay
are Cubans as retarded as you?

Attached: 1511453446585.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

that was fucking overkill, literally, stomping someones head when they're down and punching them when they are out. Either this person is dead or permanently damaged.

why risk a murder charge with the extra hits, black people I guess.

I hate niggers and fags though, fatties too.
Niggers dont know when a fights over, its quite simple really. Fag deserved it though.

>getting AIDS blood on yo timbs
Cuh...

he's basically saying that some people show hate to fags in order to try and mask their true inner feelings of wanting to suck cock.

I hate poofters for what they did to Jow Forums. Those mentally ill faggots that dress as woman are a plague on the internet and society. They should all be burned alive, pedophile scum.

>That stomp and the subsequent blood splatter

Attached: 0uxQHOS.jpg (700x700, 61K)

>niggers all around
>gays are somehow the problem

Only he didn't say SOME, he inferred ALL straights who despise faggotry are closet fags.
This is what's known as projection, the poster and possibly you are a closet faggot, have homosexual thoughts and you comfort yourself by telling yourself (((everyone is a little gay))).

If you wanna go chug some dick, by all means go for it. You'd still be a degenerate faggot. But stop pretending everyone wants to sucks cock.

its true, if you hate fags youre probably have latent sexual tendencies you are trying to repress.
If you hate black people you are a dumb person that hates himself for being hateful antisocial and probably hate tons of issues than you try to ignore and put on others. Which is most of Jow Forums which is why you congregate here in your safe areas.

Fucking brutal, the only good thing about niggers fighting is they like to go all out.

Everything that puts a stop to the replacement rate when it is required should be fought against.
Homosexuality is one of those things.
Homosexuality is not in the interest of the replacement rate of the state, straight couples can do anything gay couples can do. gays bring nothing special other that they dont breed. Gays are therefore inferior as a group.
Right wing = elitism, believing in metiocracy.
You cannot be right wing and gay.
Conservative ok but they can still be pretty degenerate.
Right wing, right of the kind, left wing, pleabian fags like you voting power to the plebs
Kys lefty subhumans

>If you hate black people you are a dumb person
Get lost, nigger.

>thanks
it was nothing you weren't already doing yourself

See, you prove my point. You chimp out and see yourself in those you hate.

>if you hate pedophiles you're a pedophile yourself
>if you hate murderers you're a murderer yourself

Attached: 1473884605630.png (645x729, 70K)

No idea why '''we''' push this on you

these population control techniques don't work on you people at all, it seems pointless. It seems to work on every other race besides nigs

I'd bet you like posting pics of little girls here, and I'd also bet you constantly wish murder upon people.

Do you even know where you are, niggerloving faggot?

Attached: 1523283794860.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Yes a place full of projection and self loathing disguised in hateful memes towards others.

A party horn? Was it New Years Eve? Were you on NY subway?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_horn

You'd be betting wrong.
>when you're a nazi yourself for hating nazis

>I never get why people go for the extra 300 punches and stomps after they are knocked out
the first hit is for the guy bothering you, the next ninety are for you

Nah I'd be right, you probably have a little girl anime folder, and you obviously constantly wish death on others cause of your nazi mimi flag.

Fag

>A party horn? Was it New Years Eve? Were you on NY subway?
yes, no, no

I bet you've never met a black person in your life

The nigger unironically did nothing wrong in ops video, and I'm not talking about the fag.

The leaf speaks true

>freedom to enslave yourself to vice is freedom

Attached: 1482719549970.gif (500x500, 463K)

What country are you again?

Attached: 1518193103597.jpg (400x400, 124K)

what's with all the hater? we're on your side!

Attached: Gay-Swastika.jpg (450x281, 11K)

MUH FREEDOM TO BE A DEGENERATE!

Hitting women isn't funny, and yes trans-women are women too so what this guy did was completely unacceptable.

Attached: 1520271496175.jpg (698x658, 136K)

See this is another perfect example. The nazi calling someone "degenerate" acting as if he has morals and others don't. It's so obvious.

I would say there will be some brain damage after this. But it is tranny receiving, so it's a bit redundant desu.

>trans-women are women
No.

even when getting the queer beat out of it, it was still trying to grab the niggers dick.

Damn that nigger got stomped.

Nigger Faggot

Attached: 646d90fd4373bce08332deb5037164d1d579900286bfeebbad2321bc099b2600.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

Attached: 1523074470968.jpg (640x392, 25K)

>trans-women are women too
Just admit you like fags who LARP as ladies

Attached: download_20171218_063717.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I wish.

No just... no

Niggers are hated for very valid reasons.

Actually yes it's commonly accepted in society now, I really REALLY hate saying this but it's the current year.
I'm not gay but I do like Futas also I'm Latina(Honduran) not black you idiot, not that there is anything wrong with that
I like transwomen but they aren't "fags"

>arachniphobic, huh? you must secretly want to have sex with spiders
Someone pls post this smuggie

No fags are annoying, and think they have the right to be obnoxious about it, as seen in the video.
At what point did the faggot think he had the right to invade another persons space? He got what he earned.
>Either this person is dead or permanently damaged.
Well being as they were a faggot they were already damaged. Might have beaten him straight.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Fuck em both. The one for being a nigger savage, the other for being a crazy degenerate.

>Republican
>Freedom
You're browsing a website that unironically praises Hitler, and advocates authoritarian dictatorship.

>Actually yes it's commonly accepted in society now, I really REALLY hate saying this but it's the current year.
now that's some bait
If by accepted, you mean (((forced))) to tolerate I'll give you that but trans are viewed as mentally ill. Blacks are the biggest trans and homo haters.

>why we congregate here in our safe space
We are all banned from fb, twitter, et al because of Jow Forumslack worldviews. Please take your self righteousness back to rebbit and enjoy the mutual masterbation you faggots are so fond of.

(you)

Attached: 90232.jpg (768x300, 80K)

god damn i secretly want to fuck a spider

I don't hate them l feel sorry for them for having mental problems. Same goes with many blacks that fall for the everything is whiteys fault. I am far from antisocial.

I beat people until they stop resisting me. Why allow them to get up and continue the fight? Some drunk or faggot bothering you and you beating their ass isn't exactly a fight about honor anyway. I would of stopped before the nigger in the OP video but the homo would of been in another world before I did.

If Fidel and Che were still alive they would have shot your faggot ass

Tyrone finally did the right thing.

>mutual masterbation
>inironically posting in a faggot hate thread
3muchirony

The black guy sitting down was minding his own business. This is why you don't fuck with quiet people. That dude had a lot of pent up anger, leave people the fuck alone, especially young males by themselves.

Attached: 1d.jpg (480x480, 19K)

I also believe that blacks have the highest amount of fags, as a percentage

>all of these faggots fellating this nigger
>failing to realize he would do the exact same to all of them for having a lighter shade of skin

I hope the apocalypse comes. You dumb trailer trash fucks are going to get fucking D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D by the brown hordes.

>arachnophobia.jpg

Obviously, but the faggot was taunting the nigger. Don't bother people.

>nobody commenting on my numerals
>no love for HAMS ID
you're dead to me

Based nigger, righteous fury

Attached: Screenshot_2017-08-31-19-51-09-2.png (480x269, 169K)

>If you got a problem with fags, you're a bit faggy yourself.
do arachnophobes want to fuck spiders?

Wheres Pence?

Attached: dropping fags loading mags.jpg (1964x3406, 574K)

No it is not a woman if it has a penis. If it has its penis cut off, it is still a man that had his penis cutoff. Thankfully it will not reproduce.

Attached: images (1).jpg (190x266, 15K)

>It's okay to brutally beat someone to death because I think their lifestyle is weird and I disagree with them!!!!
If this was commonly accepted logic 98% of you sperglords would be veggies by now, get the fuck off your high-horse

Attached: 1523559975.jpg (384x376, 7K)

too bad there's no sound. I bet the other nigs are laughing their asses off.

Attached: 1499677722912.jpg (421x463, 62K)

holy shit these are amazing

Attached: its_over.png (1024x576, 7K)

>act like a nigger to nigger
>get treated like nigger

JUNGLE JUSTICE*

>OOOOOH SHIT
>WORLD STAR NIGGA
>DAAAAAMN

By that logic, if you hate nazis, are you a repressed nazi?

>if you've got a problem with rapists you're a rapist yourself

Attached: tenor.jpg (250x250, 106K)

i hate myself so i want to fuck myself?

Attached: 1507930812571.jpg (800x800, 185K)

>dress like a faggot
>chimp out when other faggots approach you

Attached: 1504810443710.jpg (1200x1200, 225K)

Le Based Black Man

Attached: 1520795982490.jpg (1242x1287, 164K)

Yeah he was probably confused. Look at the clown shoes.

They're A problem.
Weak minded fools.
Sex is only for procreation. Every other moment of your life should be spent bettering yourself.

Checked and nigga gots wreaked!