SIX MILLION

SIX MILLION

Attached: 1523562606694.png (578x278, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9eWqMXFO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stfu anti semetic

Perhaps 6 million weren't enough.

don't forget the 6 trillion. And this is these guys third 'IT'S HABBENING" video and it's a guilty pleasure. Remember: twitter feeds are leaked sources, these guys are insiders.

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9eWqMXFO0

Does pol actually think 6 million Jews didn't die or is it just a joke?

israel will be "attacked" shortly

Did this orange faggot just actually claim that as each year passes our 'duty' to remember actually increases?

MUH SIX GORILLION

the trump strikes again.

All holocaust death numbers are just estimates

It’s an unreasonably high number.

I don't believe holocaust deniers, but many on this board do

>Inb4 734859807964834686D chess

It was 11 million

I'm part of a gun group of jewkike

one of G*d's chosen posted about how he didn't feel safe going to his jewish community centre to work out because the security guards weren't armed with guns.

Someone replied if he lived in a shit area, otherwise why worry so much? Someone else replied that you can't tell someone else when to worry or not, and that jews are the most targeted group in Canada. Then some arab said "must feel like how the Palestinians do"

I love diversity.

>Approximately six millionPolishcitizens perished duringWorld War II:
From wiki, coincidence? Or all polish people are Jews? Or did only jews die in Poland and not a single polack? Hence polish deathcamps.

Explain

>With each passing year, our duty to rember this atrocity increases
What is this bullshit interest?

No one knows how many died and neither do you. Many of the claims as to how some Jews died have been subsequently dropped by historians as inaccurate, no honest person can say with much confidence what the fuck happened.

That said, there are many serious questions that fly in the face of the so called default hypothesis, voiding its utility.

So no, mythologizing a part of history with undue confidence is completely contrary to intellectual honesty.

There were no large homicidal gas chambers.
Proove me wrong.

its a made up number and that many bodies could not have been cremated fastest enough, it more likely they were just work and labor camps

Pol is a bunch of retards that think mass causalities are some conspiracy

Isreal you going to get nuked 20 times

Who cares if they were jews. Shouldn't we care more about that they were innocent humans? It wasn't JUST the jews that died. No one is disputing that millions died, but it certainly wasn't because of gas chambers.

Fake news existed back then as it does today.
>OY VEY WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE JEWS?!

Some of them died, but not from the gas, and not 6 milion of them.

I thought this Freemason president would be different than all the others.

>Holocaust Remembrance Day
>Except it's actually a week

Attached: 1485998359540.png (1300x1082, 547K)

Attached: 56BF2344-99C0-4F44-BF1A-DC9B1315D7E7.jpg (600x463, 71K)

Jokes on you goy. It'll be month soon.

whats weird is I should feel sorry for them but not for example for the russians that died because of Stalin or the Chinese killed by Mao Zeodong, so no, I don't give a sh**t.. They are always victimizing and showing this on movies... Every year so we don't forget... What about all the other people that died? It's ridiculous

It was a joke at first, but now people think it is true

Attached: 1523132223167.jpg (800x619, 118K)

I was wondering if anyone was going to spot this. That's right goyim unlike every other tragedy in history that fades with time the Holocaust actually GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR HAHAHAH! God I hate Jews so much I wish they'd just go away. Why can't their sand demon just rapture them away on his 6 sided ufo?

general mass causality =/= a highly specific hypothesis, lacking sufficient corroborating evidence to rationally justify it, which claims 6-7 million Jews were intentionally slaughtered using very specific means

I'll change my mind regarding that specific hypothesis the second a competent historian demonstrates high probability actually using Bayesian analysis. Until someone does it is fucking guesswork relying on unstated assumptions.
t. historian

Did you cry in remembrance of the holocaust victims ?

Historians don't even claim more than a few hundred thousand per camp now as numbers are revised to be lower than originally as more information comes to light. The overall total of "6 million" never changes though. Why? Because it's a religiously significant number to jews and also the total number of jews projected to be in that area of europe at the start of world war 2. They are trying to make it sound like all jews but a handful were exterminated and therefore couldn't possibly be a large enough population to be a threat to the west. The truth is most of the jewry survived and is now in Israel.

One day for each million killed and one day for god to rest after killing them all

LOL THE JEW LIE ABOUT THE HOLOHOAX IS STUPID TO EVERYONE WHO GIVES IT A MOMENT OF RESEARCH.

If I’m not mistaken the allies didn’t even know such camps existed until they entered Germany

I shed 6 million micro tears every second for 6 million micro seconds.

We're all cattle so we don't matter. A dead jew is a tragedy though because they matter.

Is this from today?
I can't tell without looking. Every day is Holocaust Remembrance Day here.

Trump's mother and father were Jewish.
Trump is a crypto-Kike.
The Enemy is winning and Jow Forums hasn't even set up their side of the chess board yet.

Attached: trumps dad.jpg (1104x919, 150K)

Six millions, I can believe there were killed many people, but six millions is such a number that how on earth did Germans manage to accomplish such a task. I can't believe these numbers. Have anyone tried to count and verify the amount afterwards?

Is that Trumps Dad in the middle? Look at the shnozz on that fucker. I always hear what a shady fuck he was with this land deals and salesmanship. Figures. Thesis Trump is a racist. Counter thesis Trump is a kike. Synthesis check mate goys.

If I count the amount of "last holocaust survivors" who passed away last year was close to nine million. Something ain't right here

Ya they get about 300k

Yup.
>Thesis Trump is a racist. Counter thesis Trump is a kike. Synthesis check mate goys.
This. Nicely said.

How they kill six hundred Jews. God's chosen people and those Nazi fucks killed six thousand of them. My saba was in the camps and saw all sixty thousand of them loaded into the ovens. How many of the six hundred thousand names and faces are forever lost to history? Six million lives cut short.

Anyone who denies that six billion Jews were killed is a monster. I mean who the fuck can honestly claim the evil Nazis didn't kill six trillion Jews with a straight face?

Attached: ashkenazi areolas.png (556x435, 196K)

stay mad schlomo.

Attached: 1523528381161.jpg (649x342, 58K)

No I believe 34 million Jews died.

This other than Israeli Jews are not like American Jews

Attached: Trump-Syria-Redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 386K)

Fact check: FALSE

Attached: B8FE3F80-683B-4729-ADFF-D128B7C97C73.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

High quality post, have some Marmite.

Attached: BovMite.jpg (284x213, 19K)

it's 10 million, goy

SIX MILLION LIES

>we all forgot about jewish bolsheviks killing twice as many Ukrainians but MUH HOLOCAUST YOU FILTHY GENTILES

Whats with the over 10 million american imperialism killed?

It never happened but as hell should have.

Attached: 1513954923770.jpg (1200x1081, 354K)

((((6))))

Do you not care for polish and russian prisoners who died?

This fucking shill and his followers are a plague on pol.

God bless jews for genociding whites

you never reserached it even a moment otherwise you'd know its true that the holocaust did happen.

Wtf i hate Jow Forums now

Attached: 1522512011305.jpg (716x401, 34K)

lol you're dumb and low IQ

Germany dethroned the jews from their places of influence. the jews responded by sanctioning Germany through their puppet nations (Germany was/is an export nation and relied on export to feed it's population). Germany then started rounding up all jews which, were set to be deported. War starts. jews/partisans/subversives are then sent to labor camps instead. More war. epidemics break out (typhus) people die.

It is impossible to have been six million after Auschwitz changed it's official number from four million to 1.5 million. There isn't anywhere to make up the difference.

Attached: 1511251943615.png (909x684, 228K)

Attached: 1523210373412.jpg (640x620, 96K)