Should You Embrace China as the World Hegemony?

>Based
>Hard-working
>Love white people a lot more than their own countries
>Not liberal or SJW cucked
>Not feminist
>Authoritarian because liberalism, even classical liberalism is left-wing shit. True European spirit comes from strong aristocracy and authoritarianism which embodies the beliefs and virtues of the CCP
>Nationalist

Attached: CCP.jpg (980x551, 165K)

China have no restraint in power. They are relentless fuckers. They can't get over Western Europe crushed them economically and scientifically. They have memed the Confucian, 5000 year old civilization so hard into their brains and are so salty about it that they will lord over the west like robber barons.

That being said they didn't obliterate the nation of Japan after WWII and showed admirable self restraint. They are a very cultured, hard working people and deserve what they've earned.

I want a renewed Europe, headed by America or Russia, to be the world hegemon.
But the fact that China is there as a backup non-ZOG power comforts me.

That's absolute non-sense. China respects the West for what it's done and actually consider white people equal if not superior. I say that as someone who's been to China and seen how companies literally bring over whites for PR since it's high-status. Just like Japan in the 80s.

How do they respect the West? I don't have much dealings with Chinese people but I respect them. They are leaders in manufacturing for a reason. They are fuckers to do business with but if you find the right people you can do very well.

I'm Chinese but my white friend visited China with me and everyone respected him. People seemed to be unusually nice to him and because im blackpilled (incel term) i believe that means they found him more attractive or at least exotic in a positive way. Chinese also read Western stuff, learn Western history, etc. They don't hold any grudge against the West other than they want to compete with it to be on top of the world.

Most of Chinese xenophobia is aimed towards Japanese, non-Chinese Asian cultures, and Africans. I'm opposed to that but im saying as a white person you have nothing to worry about.

Let's gas all the non-Europeans and non-East Asians together so we can compete for the universe instead of this one little world.

Attached: 92cadd7d9688f3d0e48ae14090bf0e357017987476559ee72d6dded4f56752e4.jpg (700x468, 74K)

That's fucked up. I believe the world has enough for all.

Why are you so damn insecure and post this shit every single day? Or are you being paid by the chink government? Either way, you're fucking annoying. Here, have a chink webm.

Attached: 1505785413835.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Hmm news to me. History shows otherwise. China is the exception to the rule. They've never really tried project power beyond Vietnam. At least they don't go around attacking people like the Americans and they have made great efforts towards green tech. A lot to admire about China. The bullet trains are supposed to be incredibly, the coastal cities are ahead of West by a few years apparently.

I'm only half-serious. I do actually think that the Sinic world is the only race/civilization on par with Europe but hunting down every negro and stuffing them in a gas chamber is way too much of a logistical challenge.

What im saying is just my interpretation of whats happening. I just don't see any major threat from China to white people at least even if China becomes a superpower. Even if they do economically takeover whites will do fine.

You are right they are great in technology and are advancing green energy very quickly which is needed.

And its immoral.

It does, but Whites will not be able to live peacefully as long as non-Whites exist.

Arguable, but I agree that it's not necessary.
The point is, you're people and we're people, so let's split the universe.

Attached: 1499732286101.jpg (291x248, 25K)

Yep that is a good idea.

Not true at all. Rome was fine next to Egypt. Yes there were wars but not due to ethnic reasons.

>love white people
Someone has never been around an actual chinese then

I am Chinese and been to China, you clearly haven't.

Sweet another paper tiger thread
Bump

I'm actually sad the Chinese can't get on Jow Forums, I'm sure their bants would destroy the Burgers here

Whites are a meme over there. They stuff a few in adverts and job positions to look 'international' like how whites stuff brown minorities to look 'multicultural'.
Apart from that, there's either extreme white lovers or extreme nationalists. The nationalists hate everything non sinic.

No Chinese hate whites.