Question for Germans

Are there any traditional girls in Bavaria? Im studying abroad next year in München, and I was wondering if there are a decent amount of non slutty girls there. I speak procificient German so language isnt an issue

Attached: 1517483653259.jpg (495x528, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joGTebwi8vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ignorant and ill-informed amerimutt visits bavaria
>thinks it's some sort of white blonde paradise
>lands in munich airport
>sees nothing but muzzies and gypsies
>oh, found a german-looking guy
>nvm, it's just another turkroach

Attached: 151184867317715201.jpg (834x769, 223K)

Fuck, is it really that bad? I thought it waa only the upper states that got muzzied

yes, but they don't racemix with 56% mutts

> goes to Bavaria
> chooses München
> user please

Im second generation from switzerland but i guess because im american im still 56%

germans are weird you will see

It was there or berlin, i thought the choice was obvious

Munich is the entry point for migrants coming from the Italian and Balkan routes. It was an absolute nightmare in 2015-16, clusters of brown people with luggage everywhere just sitting around on sidewalks. Probably a lot better now than it was then, but still impacted.

ok makes sense then, if you're looking for a non degenerate place try it outside of Munich also don't be surprised if some indigenous are some kind of rude they don't like outsiders very much

But muh ancestors are German desu
I'm ok right?

Attached: 1508811894478.png (900x506, 430K)

Thinking about moving to Berlin to work in IT. Should i be afraid of terrorist attacks?

only octoberfeast

> Thinking about moving to Berlin to work in IT
you should try to find another city

Why? Money looks good. Germans speak awesome English, plenty of nightlife, drugs and beer. Would be fun for a year. Plus Berlin is supposed to be cheap to rent compared to amsterdam or London.

Whats wrong with living in Ireland?

So accurate it hurts
>Landed in Frankfurt international

No. We are full.

Rent is gone crazy over here. Wages are gone to fuck. Tax is crazy here and cost of living is insane. I want to see a bit of the world. I'd move to the US but the visa is impossible to get anymore. Only options are Europe, Canada or Australia. Fuck England the weather is crap and its like Ireland.

You will find slutty and non slutty girls anywhere in the world, München isn't any different from other big cities in that regard

Ok sounds good. I have to study in munich, but ill be exploring all around

Thats when im going

youtube.com/watch?v=joGTebwi8vc

dont visit us mutt, just nuke us plz, make it stop

Attached: 1510696084399s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

No, your suffering must continue.

Also are they any good places specifically to visit in bavaria? Closer to munich is easiest
Im sorry austria. Id like to see the old world before ww3. But believe me, the good times are coming soon.

The Australian living cost is higher than Switzerland's

Nuremberg is great.

I'm a burger married to a German girl. We live in a village, and that's categorically the only way to get what you imagine as a German community. Believe me when I tell you the cities arent any approximation of what you're imagining. Stick to villages in Southwest Germany, south of Frankfurt and west of Munich. Bavaria is great though.

Yeah i get that all western cities have their degenerates. Id like to stay in the country as long as possible. How hard is it to get citizenship?

Attached: Bonnycastlerundown.jpg (774x1428, 347K)

True, but Germany doesn't Western cities.

You just need a work visa. As a burger, find a job there and you've got yourself a work visa. Finding insurance, cell phone, drivers license...that stuff is what you should be thinking about. This Visa is not that difficult if you find someone who'll hire you.

remember when we used to tell ourselves the same thing? How the rural areas are still great? But then Obama put a bunch of 'green' regulations on pointless shit for the sole purpose of destroying these towns. Then his 'desegregation program' which literally just but criminal nigs near whites for absolutely no reason

my point is your comfy german village maybe has 15 years left, tops

München isn't part of Bavaria. Only city degenerates and shitskins live there.

Try rural areas. And yes, they exist to some extent.

Except that you have idea what you're talking about.

Without addressing your issue with Obama's housing policies, the idea that you'd think Germany and American suburbia are comparable is itself illustrative of how little you know about Germany.

I'm not saying Germany has a bright future, but European villages aren't exactly filled with soccer moms looking for a good school district.

It is. Dont come here.

> I speak procificient German

Isn't that "I'm proficient in German" in your language?

this is correct. City is run by Lefty kikes.
And the countryside despised foreigners, you won't get a welcome there.

How is Saxony? All my ancestors came from there in the 1800's.

Ignore faggots here, Munich is totally fine, and a very nice city. Bavaria is perhaps the best region of Europe.

Traditional girls? In Minga? Forget it!

Like a clockwork