/bulgar/

>Leo III made a plea to Tervel for help, relying on the treaty of 716 and Tervel agreed. The first clash between the Bulgarians and the Arabs ended with a Bulgarian victory. During the very first stages of the siege the Bulgarians appeared in the Muslim rear and large part of their army was destroyed and the rest were trapped. The Arabs built two trenches around their camp facing the Bulgarian army and the walls of the city. They persisted with the siege despite the severe winter with 100 days of snowfall. In the spring, the Byzantine navy destroyed the Arab fleets that had arrived with new provisions and equipment, while a Byzantine army defeated Arab reinforcements in Bithynia. Finally, in early summer the Arabs engaged the Bulgarians in battle but suffered a crushing defeat. According to Theophanes the Confessor, the Bulgarians slaughtered some 22,000 Arabs in the battle. Shortly after, the Arabs raised the siege. The Byzantine-Bulgarian victory of 718 and the victory of the Frankish king Charles Martel in the battle of Tours (732) stopped the Muslim advance in the interior of Europe.

Reminder that Bulgaria is the reason Europe is still white.

Attached: tervel.png (322x602, 82K)

>I'm white just like you, Jow Forums, I swear!

Attached: 1516349236015.webm (480x360, 1.57M)

>We the white bulgarians
>I'm totally not a gyppo guys

Fuck off traitor we are black gypsy bulls and proud of it.

za taq li shushuminga me vzehte be mama vi da eba osrana

>Ama tva ne sym az be az sym bel

where the fuck did all you bulgarians come from.

Let's play, Jow Forums

Attached: BoikoRPG2.jpg (1082x724, 130K)

could've been me but in 2010
step it up redditbros you gotta call me grandpa cuz im the oldest one here

of be pedalcheta i tuka li nalazihte. daite si nomerata kato ste tolkova otvoreni

>Balkan history
>Relevant

Ot na maika ti mirizliviq dom, predi malko q ebahme

Ne prochetoh nito edna duma ot tova koeto napisa

ei pedalche nekoi pozvolil li ti e da mi polzvash replikite be

zvankai pedal da te vidim kolko si moshten

Praete vocaroo na razgovora mashini

ALO ASAM DOBRINKA HASANOVA SINAT MI POCHNA DA PLACE CHE STE GO OBIJDALI. TOI E BEL SHOP I E BALGARIN
MEJDU DRUGOTO DAITE NEKOI LEF ASIMAM SEM DICA

kvo stava boko, haresva li ti shitpostvaneto v Jow Forums

Attached: 1507183465248.jpg (1018x679, 113K)

odeve edno pedalche se praveshe na golema rabota i mi dade uj negoviq nomer obache vdigna nekav drug pich

trebvashe da go zapisha dbi

> Calling the Balkans irrelevant
> 8th century Constantinople has more Christian population than Spain and nobody really cared about a bunch of shithole Vestgothic barbaric kingdoms.

Modern day Spain has legalised gay marriages etc. which means you fucking deserve to be nuked, fucking fag

Doesn't Bulgaria have that hot competitive runner

Post south slav QTs plz

>Reminder that Bulgaria is the reason Europe is still white.
So you saved Europe from turning brown but you couldn't save yourself

Attached: 1508446083575.jpg (625x625, 40K)

stop the arabs

get raped by turks for 600 years instead

meh

>implying the naval combat wasn't more responsible for the Byzantine victory
There were over 5 times the amount of ships at Constantinople than there were at Lepanto.

Attached: e8943dce5f48cb9c21bbd593ca9e6c5c[1].jpg (480x360, 28K)

>raped
fucking retard

yet still owned their own houses, land, farm animals, could start their own businesses

meanwhile the russians were literal serfs who, when they came here to """liberate""" us, noticed that the bulgarians were a lot wealthier and freer than the liberators themselves

it's been thoroughly documented by arthur von hohn

Why did Emperor Basil kill Bulgars and gouge their eyes out?

cos they saw the truth

he didn't, that was written 200 years after basil's death during the bulgarian uprising

You're leaving out the part where the Byzantines genocide their nobility because they wouldn't fuck off.

literally what

what the fuck are you talking about you moronic fucking goblin

Like 15,000 Bulgarians were blinded bro.

do you know what nobility means