Islam

Would be a good religion (If it was created by the west)
>Women never bitch
>Women are treated as lesser
>Literally pre-assigned a women to fuck
>No virgins (Everyone gets some)
>No democracy
>Everyone respects the state
>Harsher punishments means less criminals
>Nationalism

Would you convert to islam if the sandniggers never thought of it first?

Attached: poo.jpg (2048x2048, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
youtube.com/watch?v=aH6Qu-UtV8M&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR
youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: 1523321534412.gif (300x200, 1.05M)

nope, god still isnt real dumbass

you dont have to believe in santa to understand traditionalism has a very positive effect on society

Its really the ideology, our world would be perfect if we had the islamic moral.

>islamic
>moral

You are clearly under the effect of drugs.

>everyone respects the state
>nationalism

proof that you have no idea about islam. muslims will always choose the ummah over the state.

and nationalism? bs everyone just turns into an arab larper look at pakistan and muslim south east asian countries. tons of original national culture destroyed because muh haram and muhammad knows best.

all the degeneracy happens behind closed doors in islamic countries, pakistan and saudi arabia are the n1 searchers for animal xxx and other fucked up stuff.

Western males cannot create such a religion because they do not have the necessary patriarchal-warrior genes.

>under the effect of drugs.
Says the mexican baka. Stop derailing.

That shit is down to the retardation of the sandnigger, its the core foundation of men over women and respect for authority that lays down its appeal.

Thats probably because of the gradual de-miscalculation of the western man by the feminist government. A real tragedy if I do say so.

>circumcision
>kosher
nah

People tend to cherrypick what they like so even with Islam the west would be cucked.
The bible is just as violent and strict as the Quran. Only difference is that it's not formulated as imperative.
Looks like a particle simulation.

t. ahmed
will you then please stop bitching about colonialism and slavery?

islam does not have a monopoly on this. if you choose islam you will "fix" (actually not even that will be fixed irl) 1 problem and create 100 others. theres a reason why after the death of muhammad there was immediate war that hasnt ended yet

Huh. Thats true, perhaps the world is truly fucked to a point where only the females can prosper and a point where men are no longer required :/

t. achmed

fuck islam

grow up or kill yourself faggot

I fucking love morrowind.

how did you come to this conclusion after reading my post?

Doing one would make me do the other.

Because of the way the west is allowing women to rule over men, the natural way has always been for men over women, never reverse. Im saying that Islam lessers the women and makes them property.

If you are a newfag, then lurk more.
There are almost no relevant accomplisment in history from the Islamic world.
Islam destroyed great cultures and great people across hystory and left prosperous and glorious places like mesopotamia, egypt and turkey turning them in the shitholes they are today.

And now we are facing the same fate for Evropa, Islam is leeching the soul of our countries, people are poorer and unsafe because of the cancer that is islam.

Perhaps I should of thought a bit deeper on the thread context, Im talking about morals which guide the citizens. Islam as we know it is cancer, but its principles on marriage and punishment are good.

Why do you need to resort to islam "morality" when you can have western fascism or traditionalism that were so successful in the past.
Anything "islamic" lead to human misery

no they're not, they contribute to a society where men dont have to improve themselves and can blame all of their degenerate thoughts on women.

Yeah i guess, thought this would be a good idea.
>/thread

Islam is fine. You can still be muslim and wear jeans and a t-shirt and look "normal".

Listen how Islam describes the ultimate happening:

youtube.com/watch?v=aH6Qu-UtV8M&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR
youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2

>Inb4
no - Im not a muslim, but I listen to them

Attached: C5mzq_-WMAAuP1K.jpg (599x389, 29K)

ISIS is a western creation. As is AlQaeda. All the shit we associate with muslims has been created by the west and only serves Israel

Attached: al-baghdadi-solo3teste.jpg (576x457, 76K)