White Hispanic Cringe thread

All white hispanics are autistic and have no side in the race war

Attached: nicholas-fuentes-1.jpg (1200x800, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm-F_S_oYzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nick is based fuck you

>White Hispanic
so spanish?

>tfw extremely white looking Colombian American

OP you racist, just because a mexican doesnt have tattoos doesnt mean their cant embrace the culture.

Attached: 97.jpg (261x170, 15K)

Attached: Nick Fuentes.png (1675x417, 55K)

Attached: fuentes.png (1480x274, 49K)

Attached: fuentes 2.png (1004x203, 39K)

Attached: fuentess btfo 9.png (1920x992, 1.37M)

WHITE HISPANIC DETECTED

Attached: fuentess btfo 10.png (722x722, 865K)

Attached: fuentess btfo 11.png (718x725, 605K)

Attached: blocked fuentes.png (1512x838, 513K)

yes i do im siding with the other mexicans. i know basic words in spanish ill pick it up after a while.

If I'm Greek, does that mean I'm "white hispanic"?

Nick is actually live right now
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm-F_S_oYzE

No you aren’t Iberian

>2 pictures with a woman
>his gf

cool evidence user, you're as good as Mueller

Then what am I?

oh wow must be a COHENcidence.
no way this thread was created to attract a YouTube audience, right?

Attached: merchant shilling.gif (500x364, 237K)

Hitler with his white Hispanic friend

Attached: IMG_6209.jpg (639x405, 49K)

>White Hispanic
I love these cute buzzwords the darkies make up for making them artificially "white".

A kike.

Attached: greeksjewsitalians1.png (1024x819, 159K)

Hispanic as a word wasn't even made by darkies

it was made by kikes

i am not a hispanic i am whiiiite

No, I'm Greek #1, which means I cluster with southern Italians.

Who cluster with Jews. You're on the kike clinal spectrum.

I don't really look at Hispanics as a separate group if they're ethnic German. If their name is German and they look white and speak our language, then this is fine.

Greek #1 doesn't share the same genetic signature that S.Italians share with the Jews though. So there's a distinct genetic signature shared by Greek #1 and S. Italians that is not common to or shared with those Jews. So basically, the Jews are not part of my Venn diagram sliver that I share with the S. Italians.

Comrade

Attached: NGWRsf7.jpg (226x223, 7K)

How big of a loser do you have to be to date that fat ugly shitskin? Jesus Christ. XD

Attached: lel.jpg (750x390, 77K)

I'm just never going to tell my kids.

Cypriots, Ashkenazim, Southern Italians, and and both sets of Greeks form one large cluster that is distinct from other groups.

One big kike family

This is not true, you are a Jewish deceiver.

Nick Fuentes is a doxxer and a disloyal person. I don't know how any of you faggots can defend him.

The night he got fired he did a periscope where he named a business partner of his who had sided with James in the dispute. Even though the partner was Nick's childhood friend and even though Nick said at the start of the video that mentioning the partner's full name would doxx him, Nick very deliberately said the full name at the end of the video.

Why do you think Nick has burnt bridges with every IRL person he's worked with? It's because he's a spoiled child who doxxes and leaks private messages when he doesn't get is way.

This guy is not 100% European ancestry and that's a fact y'all
Probably 80% Iberian with the rest being native, nigger and kike
Feel kinda sorry for his delusion

Sliiipppperry slopeeee

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

there's no such thing as a """white""" hispanic. Spic blood is spic blood. He's not white, he just got lucky by being "white passing"

Attached: 1516016228819.png (1920x992, 2.17M)

Look at his subhuman sister. How do you call this "white"?

Attached: 1512915623664.png (720x1280, 834K)

AmericaFirst! XD! This beaner is insane. XD

rich coming from you bestia blanca....

Attached: 1522811282009.jpg (1600x1375, 561K)

Are you angry Nick? You Can scream America First all you want but you will never be American.

That's the fun part. I will keep sabotaging both sides until there is nothing.

Does this count as white on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1960298264805142142.png (1600x900, 1.58M)

Would sex

No, a white person born in a spic country. Spanish people are just white. Hispanic isn't a race, it's someone born in South America.

She's a Venezuelan born Canadian. have fun with your leaf kids with gommunism in their blood

If you're real Greek then you're white. Meds are white, and Hitler considered them so. The whole Meds aren't white thing is a divide and conquer strategy pushed by the kikes.

Nah, you've got me wrong. I was laughing at how a wetback could bill itself as "america" first.

Anyway, can we all just agree that spics aren't White.

Under any circumstance.

It would save a lot of time, trouble, and confusion. A simple no spic policy.

Attached: True_Americans.jpg (1637x1100, 349K)

ahh misread because I was angry, something about spics and niggers makes my blood boil. You are based. Bless you.

>Spic blood

is that spanish blood or mayan blood?

what sort of racial percentages would the spic degenerate 6ix9ine have?

Attached: Tekashi_02-22-2018-747x560.jpg (747x560, 148K)

Attached: nick.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

based spic in a maga hat

I know user. It's like screaming in a vaccum. You know beaners ain't White, you can see it it's obvious it defies reality, but then you get English speaking "White Nationalists" using terms like castizo and mestizo to replace simple terms like spic, and coming up with percentage memes like it even fucking matters. It's like these invading cockroaches are destroying our culture and no one can see it. Fucking incredible.

don't be a hypocrite and throw gooks in there too. In for a penny in for a pound.

How big of a loser do you have to be to take 2 pics with that fat ugly shitskin roflmao le ebic exdee gottem guys

Attached: XD.png (553x523, 318K)

AHAHAHAHAH. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CONTROLLED OPPOSTIION INFILTRATORS

too christian

Literally every Latin name was used by converted Jews at one point. You guys are dilluting the meaning of a Jewish name, eventually literally every name will be a Jewish name if you retards keep it up.

Fuck you for making me defend Nick Fuentes.

Holy shit this fucking nobody e-celeb faggot already has a wikipedia page. It's almost like he's getting promoted by someone.

Internet bloodsports is a fucking occult ritual in itself. For fuck sakes Jow Forums, look at the goddamned avatar for (((kronos)))... it's right infront of you.

OWO WHATS THIS

this.

I hate gooks too I just don't see them as often. It slipped my mind. I hate all non whites and seeing them in my country makes me want to curb stomp the subhumans

whoa based

No, I call it "he"

this thread makes me remember why i follow no celebrities or wannabes. everyone needs to stop looking fake celebrities and those who are only seeking fame. theyre usually all liars and fakes guys. I follow Christ and thats about it. If you want to follow a smelly pagan god or something fine whatever. i recommend against it but youre a big boy and can do as you like. but please people, lets stop looking to everyone else to help us and help ourselves. we can help each other. we can do this without them. its all growing as everyone can see. we dont need them or anyone else. i long for the day we all band together not like some commie hippy commune but as a divided fellowship where we have our own ways yet when troubles come we conquer them like a band of champions. good luck in life guys. everyone is looking to fool you and use you to their own advantage. the worst part is we know this and let it happen anyway.

nick is based
250 iq
450 bench
catch him on America First mon-fri around 8pm
thats about all
peace out

>catch him on America First mon-fri around 8pm
you marketing niggers aren't even trying any more

im just a based nicker giving you cvcks the knife

Noone ever looks at my face just my skin color, so everyone thinks I'm full white. I don't even have to worry

Attached: 54b.png (296x231, 102K)

Nick has a lot of experience stabbing people in the back

Nick is based, the Allsup fags sperg out any time anyone mentions how well he's been doing.
He's said before that he realizes he most likely wouldn't be invited into an ethnostate if one was ever created but that he still believes it's the right thing to make to continue the white race. If there was ever an "honorary Aryan", it would be him.

Attached: download (1).jpg (274x184, 5K)

>Takes picture with shitskin
>Oh they must be dating, I can't wait to tell Jow Forums about this!
Allsup fags are pathetic.

r hues considered hispanic ?

Attached: IMG_20180406_163747_549.jpg (440x440, 45K)

>nick is based
>muh allsup fags
>(2)

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>tfw extremely white looking Lebanese born in Brazil

Feels pretty good. I dodge two layers of untermensch.

Attached: 1523045224852.jpg (400x267, 17K)

What is a hue?
Any country in South America is a Hispanic country.

Attached: 1514445578004.jpg (356x357, 15K)

The absolute state of the alt-right

Attached: 1523433406454.jpg (2352x1888, 579K)

No because they speak Portuguese