Why do we even allow non americans on this board?

Why do we even allow non americans on this board?
>be me
>be yesterday
>get yelled at by a frenchman for agreeing with him on something
>he's writing in shitty broken english
>turns out he misinterpreted my english and thought that I was insulting him or something

>be me
>be today
>get into a long argument over something with a romanian
>have to decode his broken english every time he posts
>he keeps calling me a brainlet
>turns out he misinterpreted my argument because he thought the word "day" meant month
>we were arguing over nothing the whole time

Attached: 8d0cfd04338e60b35845c7b48ffae3ac2d1013127c0db57efc409993d333dd0d.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

get fuked gei matt nigger btfoed from isreal gud goyim xDDDDD
sagedddddddd

Attached: images.png (233x216, 6K)

This

SPEAK AMERICAN FAGGOTS

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.
What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.
This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.
This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

Attached: missusa.jpg (500x313, 50K)

non anglos should be banned.

This board without Australians would be boring. Leafs are entertaining too.

Sorry lad but american ain't a laguange, now let's have a cuppa and settle this peacefully, shall we?

STOP BEING WHITE

Attached: 1519327342830.png (650x369, 303K)

spotted the french guy

Attached: checked.jpg (1252x704, 139K)

Attached: 1523413768006m.jpg (1024x868, 147K)

I got yelled at by a Bong, same kind of thing but were supposed to be speaking the same language.

>he thought the word "day" meant month
What?

>be me
>be yesterday
>try to explain to Brits why cops shouldn't go hand-to-hand against a cokehead dual-wielding chef knives
>get told how easy it is for Brit cops to "professionally disarm" assailants
>keep trying to reason with them
>fail
I'm with you, buddy. Even native English speakers need to go shit up a different board. I give up.

Attached: Tay, 4chan.jpg (600x212, 54K)

Yeah nah

>4ch is now owned by a japanese guy

People who don't speak proper English should be executed really.

I agree that America is disgusting in many ways, but that has nothing to do with this thread.. I'm just getting tired of having arguments with anons because their english is fucking terrible.

Non-White non-Americans aren't even people

americans are always right. lack of constitutional protections with regards to speech and expression has stunted the primitative brains of the other inferior races. their slave minds are simply a waste of time for us to engage.

I don't agree with this but I will say there the "everyone is a fat mutt" shit gets old. Sure, 40% of actual whites in America are worthless, but our top 25% would destroy just about anyone else's top 25%

>American
>White

shut up mutt

Fuck anybody who doesn't have enough common sense to be an American.

Attached: you didn't do that.jpg (800x450, 113K)

it's called charity user, we teach people English user. hence the name pol: people observing language. what did you think this was politics? moot specifically said no politics. this is a language observance board, it's politically IN_correct user.

>be me
>not sleeping cause fuck it
>get on pol
>first thread i find is the biggest americans circlejerk of today
>reply anyway
>fap
>mfw greek on this thread

Attached: wtf.jpg (405x335, 19K)

If you read this then have a nice day friend, and if its late have a good night's sleep. :)

>who is never here

Have you paid denbts my greek friend

Because they are my frens

Men don't argue.

pay yours first

nah we're good thanks, that's what my Jewish friends keep saying anyway

Attached: FUCK YEAH.jpg (800x450, 95K)

Why do WE allow...
Hey nigger, I’ll tell you the same things I tell Mohamed when he makes this thread.
You don’t own this site. You could make your own, it’s open source. Then you could allow anyone you wanted.
Otherwise shut the fuck up with these pointless back and forth bullshit threads.

That's pig-tier subhuman. Hope Putin will nuke the shit out of 'murica, it's the only hope for PEOPLEkind

no country is safe from those fuckings unfortunately

>Boo hoo, someone doesn't agree with me, I need my hugbox.
Can you be anymore of a faggot?
Go join the USMC, find yourself a boyfriend.

Attached: usmc.jpg (700x463, 139K)