Which blood type is the most Aryan?

Which blood type is the most Aryan?

Attached: 1516917618001.png (500x500, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

templeoftheola.org/original-hair-eyes-and-skin-colour-by-blood-group.html
amazon.com/Pack-Blood-Typing-Test-Eldoncard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AB- because all serve it
O+ is the giving monkey

B-

>Canadian education

O- here.

As long as you have sickle cell your golden.

Negative blood types are 15% of the population.

Negative blood types are one of the final redpills.

A- is the most alpha, weak blood types shall not mix with it

Can someone explain this chart. I see a triforce.

Anything RH-

Attached: rh_negative_map.jpg (960x422, 63K)

I'm B negative, wanna be my wife?!

>Brazil
>South Africa
wut

Don't know my blood type

>colonized.com

amazon . com sells test kits for like $6

>Be me in 2008
>Gave blood once
>find out Im O-
>totally unaware of my life saving abilities
>get a call twice a month from Lifesource
>sometimes robocall
>about 40% human
>easily about 40 calls a year
>for 9 years
>I havent called or received calls to any single person at this rate
>I know I could stop the calls
>I enjoy the human contact

enjoy your aids

Attached: sensible.gif (250x250, 993K)

O- master race here. Ask me anything.

is that shit reliable though

I don't understand the question, it's sealed and consists of putting a few drops of blood on a paper.

O-

Anyone who disagrees is disagreeing with genetics
templeoftheola.org/original-hair-eyes-and-skin-colour-by-blood-group.html
O- also came from ayyys who have came to help humans, that's why it's the universal donor and so rare

Oh right

amazon.com/Pack-Blood-Typing-Test-Eldoncard/

O predictied this

A- or B-

+ or O are nigger tier

are you a cute virgin white girl ?!

O- is the most aryan of course. Sadly I'm only O+

No I'm a fat obese white male

AB-

Attached: blood_type_map7.png (1200x575, 135K)

Is there an easy way to infer your blood type? I forgot mine

i'm O+ i think, the most common type

call your blood bank

A+ here, most bland blood type reporting in

rare B- reporting in

Attached: Untitled.png (754x504, 16K)

What does A+ blood mean? It means I'm the best right?

O- is the giver of life.

O- here. Can confirm Italian/Anglo heritage.
>Master race.

If you aren't donating blood or plasma at least a few times a year to help your fellow man than you are no better than a lowly nigger.

Dude what the fuck. They test you when you're like 7 or something. Are you an orphan or some shit?

O- is masterrace.

are you a cute virgin white girl?

O neg and pos are purist, we do not accept tainted mongrel blood types. We are also the most valuable and sought after.

>are you a cute virgin white girl?
no

I felt this way in my early 20s when I learned my blood type so I went in the first time to give it and I spent the entire night puking my guts out after giving blood. I am afraid that giving blood and puking are related somehow. I really felt like I was gonna die that night. Was it food poisoning with the orange juice they gave me? Why did this happen to me?

O originates from Africa and is heavily present in jewish populations.

A+ here

B- here

Confirmed French/German ancestry.

O- here, donate to keep my blood cell count down because of the steroids I use

AB+ reporting in!

At least I can give plasma to everyone. :(

No, o neg are purist and thus god tier. O pos are the first to racemix but the closest to purest. O pos is the best of the mongrel breeds.

:(

A+ is the only true answer.

Attached: 1325894695105.jpg (399x600, 46K)

Blood pressure drop can result in vomiting

damn nigga how much did they take?

B-. Greek ancestry

>and is heavily present in jewish populations.

Attached: heavy breathing 2.png (994x738, 881K)

Man that is not a nornal reaction desu. I've donated for close to 10 years now and thats never happened to me. The worst was i didnt drink enough water prior to a donation once so i became extremely light headed and almost fainted (only made that mistake once early on). Just make sure you have a good sized neal beforehand and try to drink at least 1 litre of water in the few hours leading up to donating.

I'd say the spewing was unrelated, sounds like food poisining to me, especially if you had the runs as well.

You fell for the blood jew meme. Enjoy getting leukemia.

A+ reporting

What meme? Its about helping my fellow white neighbour. Abd if it happened to have gone to a shitskin or nigger at least my superior blood will remove some % of nigger behaviour.

>Abd if it happened to have gone to a shitskin or nigger at least my superior blood will remove some % of nigger behaviour

Blood doesn't work that way...

he's,.. a dude...

This.
Sadly, I'm an O+ nigger monkey mix. Stay with the negative blood, my Gods.

what do you mean by heavily present in jewish populations?

Attached: heavy breathing.jpg (325x358, 26K)

I can hope. Tbh if my blood went to some nigger i wouldnt be happy. Whites only.

>t.

Attached: 1520590915708s.jpg (125x75, 2K)

>WE WUZ GREEK N SHIET

I'm B-, I didn't know it was rare.

Nobody cares, these "most pure/aryan/white" posts make me sick.

t. based black man

>t. Nignog

Attached: 1522406042406.jpg (640x635, 89K)

O+ checking in.
Universal and don't donate.

Red cross is a big business that pushes medical school students and doctors to continue with ancient medical practices like blood transfusions with other people's blood.

They have had artificial blood substitutes that don't carry diseases and can blend with any blood type butt the red cross had lobbied you keep them out of the mainstream for years.

Red cross makes a shit load on your blood while you get a crumby t shirt.

Well, the whitest one, obviously.

A+ here. Am I cool guise?

O+ isn't universal. O- is the universal. You can donate to A+, B+, AB+, or O+; you can't donate to anybody with negative blood.

O+ can accept any blood though, correct? Seems to be an advantage, if that's the case.

▲▲

No. AB+ can accept any blood. The deal with blood cells is that they can have three kinds of shit on them: A shit, B shit, and Rh shit. A blood has A shit on it; B blood has B shit on it; AB blood has A and B shit on it; and O blood doesn't have either. The Rh shit is designated by the positive or negative. If it's positive, you have the Rh shit; if negative, you don't.

The problem is that if you get blood that has shit on it that you don't have, it clots and kills you, because your body's an asshole and makes all these antibodies to kill it. AB+ blood has three kinds of shit on it, so it can take blood with any combination of anything with no clotting action. O- blood doesn't have any shit on it at all, so it can go into anybody's bloodstream without making it clot. Thus, AB+ is the universal receiver, and O- blood is the universal donor.

So, if you have A+ blood, you have A shit and Rh shit on your blood cells. You can take A+, A-, O+, and O- blood. Only blood with B shit on it will make you clot. Worst blood to have is O- blood, because you can only take O- blood; it can't have any shit on it at all. O+ blood can only take O+ or O- blood. A or B shit makes it clot.

Attached: 150506082950-hillary-clinton--las-vegas-5-large-169.jpg (460x259, 24K)

>the red cross had lobbied you keep them out of the mainstream for years.
This is interesting. Any links?

This was actually quite informative. Thanks user.

Attached: 1509972097143.gif (257x194, 995K)

Nicely simplified. Let me take it down one more notch for a broader Jow Forums audience.

Blood be kangz n shiet.

O-, but I never donate blood. Am I a murderer?

>Red cross makes a shit load on your blood while you get a crumby t shirt.

Then why do many Red Cross chapters choose not to take blood donations and instead focus on disaster response?

If it was a big corporate business, wouldn't this be the priority of every chapter? Fucking idiot.

>B- is 2nd rarest
>Makes up a huge portion of Jow Forums

What did God mean by this?

No problem! And yeah, the way they test your blood for type is with a tray with a bunch of little bowls. They add antigens and see what makes it clot. Process of elimination gets your blood type.

Weird but cool fact, if a mother has negative blood and her baby has positive blood, when she's about to give birth they'll give her a shot to keep her blood from reacting when birth happens and the bloods touch. If they don't, then once her body finds out about positive blood, it will attack any future baby with positive blood, causing a miscarriage. The shot is a recent development. It used to be that any mother with negative blood would have a really, really hard time having more than one baby if the father had positive blood, just miscarriage after miscarriage. My grandmother was negative and my father, her first born was positive. They'd intended to have a whole bunch of kids, but it was before the shot, and it took them 10 years before they had their second and final kid.

it means we're autism :(

Attached: 1510877447742.gif (500x522, 1.72M)

>O
>africa
Jesus what do they teach you fucks over there?

Divide and conquer
Sage report and carry on
Nice try shlomo

RH- cromagnon

Attached: red sonja giant.jpg (881x1174, 152K)

in all fairness to this lad, i don't know mine either

I forgot to write it down.

I'm garlic blood, I kill vampires and inhale onions without crying.

I'm AB+

So I'm good to go no matter what

Wife and I are A+

We're actually white.

O- is the ultimate donor. I got this and I fucking hate it.

Sounds like a blood pressure thing. You might want to monitor that if it's extemely low all the time. If it's not extremely low, then your cardiovascular health is off the fucking charts, and you'll die of something other than cardiac or renal failure. You should be happy. You won the fucking lottery.

why rh- cucks are so weak?

Stupid leaf

Azeri persian girl i impregnated is AB-

Does that make her Aryan master race?

Is there any science behind that? I'm O- and that describes me perfectly.

B+ German/Italian heritage