Stargates

Red pill me on stargates. Are they real? Supposedly they are the reason that countries have been interested in the middle east and the reason that WWII happened
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-719922
projectcamelotportal.com/2016/08/24/jat-war-for-control-of-the-stargates-u-s-backs-invasion-of-syria/

Attached: 1523462282683.jpg (380x504, 40K)

If stargates are real how come Earth's atmosphere doesn't explode through it onto the other side (or vice versa if pressure is higher on the other side)?

You have one inside you.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>expecting me to e be able to explain alien technology

He should probably get that checked out.

Attached: ashes.jpg (679x487, 49K)

Gulf of Aden.

>that pic

obvious photoshop its obvious

yes they are real but they are hanging in space, the gravity of a planet would interfere nutrino dispersion accelerator

You can't. There's no such way to "filter" biotic mass without also allowing abiotic mass through because we're all made of the same stuff!

Can we send all the niggers through it?

What is so special about that place?

Kek ok sure bud

That's where one of them is.

If they were real, why would the NWO have allowed Hollywood to make a movie about them?

Attached: Complexities_of_Brain.jpg (721x371, 65K)

In the TV show it was explained that the stargate was computer controlled and if didn't transmit atmosphere or fluids, only solid objects. More like star trek transporters than Portal style portals. Yeah it's kinda silly.

needs to f u c c o f f

There's also one like 4 or 5 floors underground an abandoned mall in Philadelphia.
Those are the only two I know of.

Can you tell by the pixels?

What mall?

>Interdimensional gates are the reason for our worldwide conflicts
Yeah, because killing everyone else for the right to go through a gate and get slaughtered by whatever awaits because you didn't have enough manpower, which could have been avoided by just putting our human differences aside for the sake of conquering unknown lands together, sure is the why everyone has been playing war for about a century.
>Are they real?
I'm not real.

Attached: 1500756081538.png (341x334, 107K)

you could test for water content

Are you saying that everyone left even the mummyfu. And what's left is the non magic Berber type.

Well the elites are getting their cures to survive diseases from somewhere.
A recent example:
Jobn McCain
He should be dead by now. Someone with his type of cancer has a month or two tops instead he's alive.

((( ))) want all of you Remote Viewing.
Please, take care and be well, ok?

Not an argument, user.
There are practices which have been knowingly kept secret to the dumb public, which could cause one to live forever but, that's not the point.
>Jobn McCain hasn't died of cancer yet
Well, why are you rushing him? Give him some time. Being diagnosed with cancer isn't always a certain death sentence.

Attached: 1485573753316.jpg (753x707, 331K)