Be me

>be me
>earlier today
>watching a mock crash with other people around my school as a demonstration about drunk driving
(senior prom in a week)
>they put a fucking dildo on the pavement and put blood all over thinking no one would notice
>I take a pic
>normie behind me slaps my shoulder and tells me to stop
>nahm8
>watch the rest of the act whilst taking pics, honestly at this point just to piss her off
>girl comes up to me and calls me a scumbag
>bitch fuck off
>nigger comes up to me telling me to step up
>in my face with his hands clasped around his dick like the dumb nigger he is
>I walk off after he says he's going to beat my ass
>I call him a pussy and he walks away like an obedient nigger
>later that day I get called into the principal's
>nigger claims I called him a nigger
>helloracecard.mp3
mfw I get a day of ISS for no reason

How the fuck did we get to this point Jow Forums? Inb4 underage b&, I'm 18.

Attached: image-2.png (750x1334, 71K)

god dammit, fuck off

lurk more highschool fag

Die, blogger

You should use the multitude of videos available to show the principal that if you indeed had called him a nigger you would probably not have all your teeth.

>go to principal
>tell him "I didn't call him a nigger, and I will call you to a tribunal far more just than this one for such a great injustice against me"
>take it to your local news station.
>talk about how you were injustly accused of such a hateful act, and why is it someone can get away with accusing you of such a vile and grotesque lie without so much as even having your side of the story heard.

You took a picture of a dildo and everyone flipped out? What kind of dumb shit is this?

Yes OP you have some explaining to do

I thought that niggers called each other nigger was normal?

Tell the Principle you are going to quit school until he apologizes for calling you a a racist, simple as. You don't know how to bargain faggot.

I truly do not know. These are after all, children.

>not posting the bloody dildo pics

Everyone below this line was rused

this isn't what happened at all, and you and me both know it

Attached: 1516227068444.jpg (800x563, 83K)

You're telling me, on top of it being completely fake. I tried reasoning with the administration after talking to idek how many fucking people for 4 hours for their witch trial, I gave up after I began to yell because the cunt superintendent was repeating herself.

One second

Tell him your quitting until he apologizes for falsely accusing you. Man the fuck up and then poison the niggers lunch.

>so guys I totally took a picture of a bloody dildo included in a school presentation.
>But I have my reasons for picking a shitty sixth grade black joke meme pic instead of the dildo
Literally a child. I don't give a fuck if OP actually is 18, still a goddamn child.

You don't know how to yell. I made a teacher cry when I was yelling at another student.

>oh man I can't wait to snap a picture of this and post it on social media

Britanon, that's just wrong... He's an American, he can just shoot the nigger.

It's not even funny

Attached: IMG_20180413_000849.jpg (1440x2560, 549K)

Wait, did they cover up everything except the sheared of dick? What was the accident? A naked motorcyclist smashing into the back of a truck carrying loosely secured sheet metal with razor edges?

All of the above.

No this was before they took off the tarp, I want everyone to remain anonymous.

Is it your dick user. Because you have no balls clearly.

Hate speech.

Fuck off tea nigger.

Put that bitch nigger on Jow Forums so he can get mocked for the pathetic piece of shit he is.

Man, I can stand up for myself better in a totalitarian state than you can in the "Land of the Free". Tell them you quit or they apologize then start lifting.

Attached: 1521435729743.jpg (609x609, 112K)

You know what, fuck you sensitive prick, if you can't stand up for your rights then you are better off being a school shooter like the rest of the sorry sons of bitches.

>pull the jew card
I love it, get this man a drink!

>OP's a little bitch who probably is underaged but doesn't want to get banned
No wonder your classmates were giving you shit. You're such a pathetic faggot that they probably just wanted to fuck with you and see if you had any balls to do anything. Even your principal has no respect for you and automatically believed you were stupid enough to call someone a nigger.

Keep being the laughing stock of your school.

Attached: 1486351612561.png (759x696, 536K)

Damn he's such a little bitch I want to fuck his ass.

>hurr btfo

Fuck off to reddit you aren't licensed to use this site.

If he's 18 though.

>calling someone a pussy who is within spitting distance is a bitch move

Mkay

>Using Reddit spacing.
I GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS BACK INTO REDDIT!

I'M

Reddit spacing?

Fucking paragraphs? Jesus christ how low is British literacy these days

Go back to Plebbit.

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 189K)

Attached: 1523197419981.jpg (250x227, 6K)

Literally you.

Attached: 09.jpg (3000x2000, 568K)

Right, so, if you were in my position you would sperg out and demand rights from a fucking school lol

This is leagues beyond what anyone can fathom the depths of autism can possibly go, done wasting time replying to you

...wait a minute. This seems very familiar to what I witnessed at the 15 minutes rally thing in front of the community center. user, are you a SoCal fag?

I was Top Dog at School, Was school president who used to avoid punishment with my influence, even knocked a few heads as president.

Woah what a badass, fuck off larping fag

And no, this was not a rally of any sort, it was an event done and paid for by my school, every upperclassmen was forced to attend.

>they put a fucking dildo on the pavement and put blood all over thinking no one would notice
>>I take a pic
>nahm8
>watch the rest of the act whilst taking pics, honestly at this point just to piss her off

This story doesn't make any sense.

Same here, I'm not too good with wording. But are you a SoCal fag?

Lol you think i'm faking!

Attached: 8802033.jpg (991x902, 55K)

Nay

Are you from California?

Wait, why were they angry at you for taking photos of the dildo?

Not sure where you're confused. Context of who these people are probably would help but I'm not trying remove anonymity, primarily for my own safety, could care less of the degenerates at my school

North Carolina

More about the crash, I just personally thought it made for a funnier story.

I was called disrespectful for making fun of a fake crash scene that looks like some bootleg shit you wouldn't even find in a rekt thread

Christ and I thought the UK was done for.

>moralfags

America's next buddy

Lol this

This is exactly how it happened, if you want clarification on something I do still have it fresh in my memory.

Seriously, demand an apology and if you don't get it, leave and consider homeschooling.

I have childhood friends here and my girlfriend, not leaving.

However I am going to see if the nigger is also suspended, if he isn't I'm going to sperg out on the administration and if I have to I'll take it to court.

How about you leave you retarded little prick, no one wants highschool kids here

>I take a pic
>nahm8

None of this makes sense to somebody who wasn't there. You're either underage or have shitty English teachers

Consider overdosing

Attached: imagxxe.jpg (576x574, 36K)

Excuse me what? I don't really have any desire to contend with a darkie who can't read so seeya

Do but I know for a fact the nigger will get off as they do, make it so.

You didn't explain your story pal. Why are they putting a dildo and blood on the pavement? For what purpose? This is the weirdest shit I've read tonight and you're acting like everything you're saying is totally normal

A mock crash.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Attached: 99591.original-3941.jpg (300x300, 85K)

What an annoying little prick. Reach puberty then get back to us.

Hahaha maybe learn to comprehend English you fucking autist, it's not my job to make sure you read the post correctly.

>doesn't know about IDs

newfaggotry C O N F I R M E D

Attached: 1481280713847.jpg (219x219, 7K)

I'm half asleep but you are a faggot, that is confirmed

Attached: 1523415727383.jpg (223x226, 7K)

tell to the principals that you are a jew

Next time go for oss or better yet expulsion. It's a much more constructive use of your time.