What do we do about the miniaturization of kill machines. Every superpower is working on AI driven military drones...

What do we do about the miniaturization of kill machines. Every superpower is working on AI driven military drones. You know one of them is going to drone swarm us. It's coming

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndFKUKHfuM0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=100&v=VaTW8uAo_6s
youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is going on in your imagine, user?

1. Swarms aren't good for precision tasks. Swarms are only good for doing the same thing in lots of places.

2. Actual multirobot AI is remarkably difficult to implement, and currently sucks, even for mil applications

3. A magnetron from a microwave oven with a waveguide attached can shoot a drone out of the sky if you do it right.

If you're not a high-profile terrorist then I wouldn't worry about it.

mayb big peenis?

>oh no military drones aahhh
you should be more concerned about russian nukes or a su-25 flown by a very drunk russian man user

I just want to know where the “drones” in the bottom right appear in the larger picture. Awful shoop

WE NEED TO STOP FEEDING THE FUCKIN AI BEAST, BEFORE ITS TOO FUCKING LATE

fixed wing drones being deployed from F-18's.

Humanity is approaching the great filter at breakneck speed

Some nutter took decoy drones to be killer drones somehow

They mimick the radar signature of full sized jets to overwhelm enemy radar

I made an emp gun from a microwave oven.

pic related is one of the drones, the wings are folded up and spring-deploy when the drone is released

Attached: gallery-1483995392-gettyimages-514254724.jpg (768x511, 40K)

We've been breathing nanites since the late 80's. Keep up.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=100&v=VaTW8uAo_6s

And you can blow them out of the sky with a microwave gun.
It's no more deadly than any other threat. Post countermeasures as well next time twat.
youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI

But what about:

>m-muh AR-15's and m-muh 1911 and m-muh camoflage/survival-prep gear!

I love you incompetent white morons. I've been telling you for years that your little guns and your opportunities for your "racewars" were nearly over and you had literally a matter of 5 years MAX to do something. And you did nothing. You actually laughed at me and called me a shill and a Jew.

Whose laughing now alt-right faggots? How the future you chose? Are you enjoying it? How does it feel knowing your oh so precious small arms are literally useless at this point? How do you sleep at night knowing the military and police won't be there to help you when the day of the rope comes because they are too addicted to their GIBS?

Morons.

Attached: 23-1-600x600.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Idiot!
youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI
Read thread next time.

we have mini tie fighters now?

But how practical is it to outfit general infantry with microwave guns? Sure there are countermeasures, but nobody currently fields them. Perhaps if swarm drones become a common weapon that is used on the battlefield.

But then a significant portion of your infantry is stuck carrying goofy microwave guns that are useless in a normal firefight.

>Infantry
>He think we will be charging at tanks and engaging troops

No it's soft targets and battlefield trolling all day all night every day.
Imagine /b/ on a battlefield.

Soldiers are bound by rules.

Insurgents have no rules.

Ouch.

Lol isn't that because of it's full of bees or some shit? Shitty american jets have been consistently landed over and over because they're poorly built and insects get in them.

Those look like normal craft, just higher up.

>1. Swarms aren't good for precision tasks. Swarms are only good for doing the same thing in lots of places.
Tell that to a swarm of wasps after you whack their nest.

In fact I would say the greatest mistake the Arabs make is that they do engage directly.

They should just stick with traps, soft target raids and overall moral-killing tactics.

I had a friend who was deployed in Afghanistan. He said they would do humanitarian missions like build a water tower for a afghan village to win hearts and minds and give them a source of clean running water. As soon as it was finished some insurgent would just blast it with an RPG in the middle of the night. They could never catch them.

wat