What right to Europeans have to complain about migrants when they colonized the world?

serious question. europeans invaded and colonized most of the world while raping, genociding, pillaging, enslaving and committing other atrocious crimes against humanity

why should they have a right to complain about refugees and immigrants coming to europe? this especially applies to countries like france where most of their immigrants are from former french colonies

Attached: norwegian_girl_browned.jpg (1080x1080, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlPv13rG6sE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
economist.com/news/asia/21722216-there-was-just-one-fatal-shooting-whole-2015-crime-dries-up-japans-police-hunt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who did the Lithuanians colonize?

Because nonwhite are subhuman scum and the whole world belongs to us.
Now SAGE in all fields

Attached: anti-antifamurica.jpg (600x600, 51K)

So why doesn't Mongolia have to accept millions of Immigrants from the Third World? They had the Second Largest Empire in History.

What about Japan and its Imperial past? Must Japan accept millions of migrants from the Third World? Or how about Iran whose ancestors built 3 separate Persian Empires? Must they accept millions of niggers from Africa?

What about Mexico? Their Aztec ancestors colonized, enslaved, and brutalized plenty of tribes, and civilizations in Central America? Must they allow millions of Niggers, chinks, and mudslimes into their Country?

You're not mad at Europe for "Colonizing the world". You're mad at Europe because they were the best at it. They came, they saw, they conquered!

Learn to think before you speak. Dumb fuck!

not an argument user

Who did the Serbians colonize?

How is it not an argument? You addressed that Europeans have no right to blame about Third World immigration because they conquered the world. Well I pointed out the fact that by that logic so should the rest of the world because they did the exact same thing.

Yet you don't believe the others should. If anything I just destroyed your narrative, and you can't think of a proper comeback so your pathetic response is "not an argument"

no right to complain*

Because people have the right to self determination. This right is manifested through nation states. Nation states can't survive in multiethnical societies. So migration undermines the basis of pretty much all of civilization in the post treaty of Westphalia world.

OP must answer this. Otherwise they should kill themselves ASAP.

two wrongs don't make a right

>Nation states can't survive in multiethnical societies
what about america?

Are Europeans still in other people's countries trying to take them over? Also, pic related

Attached: 1523555647683.jpg (1584x1584, 147K)

Sorry we brought you indoor plumbing and the lightbulb.

America is not a nation state.

You forgot Arabs, some of the most prolific colonizers in history. Why there aren't 500,000 somali refugees in KSA is beyond me

>Thinks that other cultures weren't savages.
t.brainlet.

that's like saying the germans did nothing wrong in killing 6 million jews just because the turks also committed genocide by killing armenians

America survived in spite of diversity, not because of it. Immigrants did well based on how they assimilated to the broader Anglo-Protestant culture that founded and built the country

Europe pillaged and "genocided" Syria and Iraq when?

Fuck off you goddamn KIKE.

Attached: zyklon.jpg (400x282, 42K)

I'm pretty sure if I wanted to make a whole list of Colonizers I could include the Entire World, except for maybe Aboriginals of Australia, but I bet they fought, conquered, and brutalized other tribes. I will admit I'm not familiar with their history because it's even more lacking than Sub-Sahara Africa.

But what we do know is that the Bantu, and Zulu were some of the most atrocious conquerors and Human History, what they did to the other African tribes is horrendous.

>Holocaust happened.

Why should the strong cater to the weak for bullshit morality arguments? The third worlders have much harsher savage behavior and when the tables are turned they routinely chimp out. We have become too soft and been subverted by kikes so maybe we have become the weak from a spirit standpoint but if the West wished it we could eradicate all the third worlders in a year.

>serious question. europeans invaded and colonized most of the world while raping, genociding, pillaging, enslaving and committing other atrocious crimes against humanity

Because Europeans are the only ones to believe that colonizing is wrong, and left the colonized countries. Everyone else just thinks it's wrong because they were colonized and would gladly do it to other peoples.

Europeans never should have given up their Imperial morality. All they've ever gotten back for their good will is backstabbing. They decided that colonizing is wrong and all they get is foreigners trying to destroy Europe. They should have just annihilated their enemies.

That paki aint muslim. But yea.
Also, white americans are jews.

Attached: 1521632908744.jpg (640x640, 101K)

oh i see the problem. you're just mentally challenged.

luckily tiny-dicked white nationalists aren't making policy decisions so order will remain.

I don't recall Norwegians colonizing non European land

wow you sound like a total piece of shit.

good thing your prime minister is a lot cooler than you

But you're the one saying that Europe being colonized is ok becuase some European countries had colonies. So you're the one saying genocide is ok so long as others commit them.

And what follows from your logic is: Shitskins can't complain when they get gassed, deported, and have their shithole countries colonized again. Because they did the same thing to us. Which leads to a world where genocides and war are commonplace because there's always a score to settle with someone.

You're a low IQ brainlet mate.

Attached: the Mountian Sage Speaks.jpg (1329x456, 199K)

A war with the intent to Annihilate your enemy is the only true way to wage war. Otherwise you're stuck in the region forever, just look at Afghanistan 17 years later we're still fighting Mudslimes because we refuse to do what is necessary. Which is kill them all!

Attached: 200_d.gif (267x200, 174K)

You are missing the point. The complaints aren't directed at the people coming here. Obviously they will try it unless they are completely brain dead. No, they are directed at our leaders. We are/were on top having subjected most of the world and we don't want to lose it. More to the point, we brought huge technological and social advances that will all be destroyed if the various barbarian hordes are allowed to take over.

Attached: 1522870037121.jpg (825x825, 77K)

Who said anything about white nationalism? I am a centrist.

Colonization is not genocide. Colonization improved the 3rd world, white genocide destroys the 1st world

>But you're the one saying that Europe being colonized

i don't think you understand the definition of colonizing.

what is currently happening is not the same thing europeans did when they had their colonies.

>how come one team doesn't like their opponents scoring when they scored against them earlier?
fucking idiot

There's a difference to colonizing the world in order to make it better, and colonizing it to turn it into an ass backwards smoldering shithole.

> (of a country or its citizens) send a group of settlers to (a place) and establish political control over it.

Tell me again how this doesn't meet the definition of Colonizing?

Attached: sharia-law-uk.jpg (285x306, 77K)

with colonizaton came genocide. you're being very ignorant right now.

i guess the herero genocide was another made up story, huh?

"It was bad hundreds of years ago so it's good when it's done to you now"

Attached: 435097893459.jpg (383x352, 15K)

pretty sure most of the EU parliament is white and christian.

nice try though.

The right of the stronger.

The weak should fear the strong.

>wow you sound like a total piece of shit.
He's not a piece of shit. Reality is. No matter how you spin it that is how the world is. And lefties like you have always been in a battle not against opposing viewpoints but against reality itself.

I do understand but you're the one who equated the two when you said we colonized them so now they get to come into our countries. Please try to keep up with your own spin at least. The refugee/immigrants are actually settlers. Which is far worse than mere colonization. The migrations of the migration period (The Barbarian invasions if you're latin) is what caused the dark age in Europe (I know the fedora meme is that Christianity caused it but that's wrong). This migration is more likely to cause an irrevocable dark age since they're taking over. In my country even if we closed the borders we'd still get replaced. And that means no more Nobel prizes, no more cheap furniture for the working class, basically no more civilization.

Attached: The current state of blacks.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

>he isnt muslim so its okay

Attached: 1514715446011.jpg (250x227, 6K)

>Who is Sadiq Khan

In 50 years most Major Cities in Western Europe will no longer be Majority White. When that happens who do you think will be voted into Power? Colonization doesn't happen immediately...

Jesus Christ do you not have the ability to think beyond the here and now?

Attached: OMbKFZCU.jpg (418x418, 32K)

>anti-antifa
Isn't that just "fa"?

Sadiq Khan is fine. Jow Forums only hates him because he's brown. He's actually a top bloke.

where did i write "so it okey" ?

Attached: 15689257654.jpg (1920x1003, 225K)

>pretty sure most of the EU parliament is white and christian.

Pretty sure that is going to change when immigrants become the majority in European countries. Colonization by settlement doesn't happen over night, brainlet-kun, it takes decades. Also since we're democracies just the fact that we have large groups of immigrants does affect our policies because our politicians have to take their votes into account. Which is why in Sweden we have pensioneers who have worked their entire life only to be thrown out into the streets now that the government is spending money on immigrants instead.

Attached: 1444572855351.png (1787x1272, 931K)

Kill yourself. You are a enemy to your true countrymen.

I just want to say that all race mixers should be executed the same way they execute whores in Iran.

Thank you.

>In 50 years most Major Cities in Western Europe will no longer be Majority White

who cares about skin color. do you socialize at all?

>Terrorism is part and parcel with living in a big city - Sadiq Khan

The man's esteemed sense of virtue truly astounds...

Attached: wkUtbHyjDajjKUHVbjiPXQ-GgKqJMb_T-Fvz3QEkXVc.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

>Implying Race is only skin color
Alright, I'm tapping out. I can't deal with this level of stupidity any longer. Have fun shredding this faggot fellow anons.

>raping, pillaging, genociding
European colonialism/imperialism was unironically the best, most constructive, productive, progressive fucking thing to happen to the numerous shithole primitive backwater societies throughout the world that it affected.

Attached: 1518678672184.png (840x875, 59K)

>I do understand but you're the one who equated the two when you said we colonized them so now they get to come into our countries. Please try to keep up with your own spin at least.

no i wasn't equating them you silly swede.

i was saying it's ridiculous to complain about lawful immigration when that's the least europe could offer them in terms of reparations when what europeans did was far worse

Go back to lefty/pol/ faggot.

Attached: 49DF8F72-EC34-4B69-8513-2F252DDA4A25.gif (720x480, 126K)

Get the fuck off this board faggot. You give us American's the worst name on here. Fuck.

oh noes an american internet nazi is calling me a traitor my country ;_;

He's absolutely correct in that statement.

im sorry your penis is so tiny. be optimistic though! there's plenty of fish out there and some of them like to nibble on little worms!

You implied it, turbo-cuck.

Attached: 1492112196630.jpg (550x518, 321K)

>they are only crimes against humanity when whites do it
kill yourself idiot.

>You give us American's the worst name on here.

Learn how to use an apostrophe dude. Are you the result of cousin-fucking in the south?

Look what's failing

also nice reddit spacing fag

I agree, I think whites should give up atleast 1/2 of their countries to pay for reparations.
I already sponsored a couple refugees and they are really nice people.
You guys need to stop this racism and devision, we're all human

I don;t get what this map is trying to prove, that we were the alphas of the medieval era?

Did your mom swallow the intelligent sperm right out of your daddy's balls?

lmao shitty image you can't really compare a couple of wars led by christians to the entire battle history of the ottomans/caliph which spanned many 10+ centuries

If you want a proper comparison, show Christian conquests vs Muslim conquests and there'll be a striking similarity

Lose power 56 days/year due to
>BLACKout

kek

Attached: IMG_2373.jpg (750x806, 92K)

>actually believes it's just skin color lmao

>who cares about skin color.
Everyone does. I mean your disregard of skincoulour comes from the fact that you grew up sheltered in the US on western liberal values. The shitskins that come into our countries come from shitholes where the enligthenment never even penetrated the their educated classes. So they only care for your liberal values in the sense that they can exploit them to bring useful idiots like you over to their side of the argument.
Also skincolour is a proxy to determine who is closer to you.

>do you socialize at all?
Yes. Do you? I mean what does this have to do with anything?

>i was saying it's ridiculous to complain about lawful immigration
All immigration has been illegal but our ruling class has been unwilling to enforce the laws.

>when that's the least europe could offer them in terms of reparations
What ethical model are you using when you claim that ruining our countries is reparations for brining modern medicine and infrastructure to their countries?

>when what europeans did was far worse
It was not. I'll refer you back to your "Do you even socialize" comment and say: Have you any fucking idea what you are talking about? I mean I live here where do you get the fucking balls to tell me that this is not bad? Or that my parents owe some shitskin some life debt? Kill yourself brainlet.

Attached: Three generations of immigrants.jpg (530x970, 161K)

Go to bed user. You have school tomorrow.

I am going to do just that. But I want you to know that just because you need to be drip fed semen, doesn't make you any less of a fag.

because during the slave trades, they mostly castrated the slaves

>What ethical model are you using when you claim that ruining our countries is reparations for brining modern medicine and infrastructure to their countries?

80% of Native Americans in modern US were wiped out. The Herero and other tribes in Namibia were almost completely genocided by the Germans. The British sought to destroy culture in India. Iberians mass-raped the indigenous in Latin America.

But hey, it's all good. Europeans brought medicine over so it's ok.

>It was not. I'll refer you back to your "Do you even socialize" comment and say: Have you any fucking idea what you are talking about?

I think I do given that my country is much more diverse than yours.

Before 'muh feelings' immigrants worked to be American not come over just to keep living their cultures.

>he's absolutely correct in saying terrorism come with living in big cities

It's bait guys

I'm a Sikh in Canada and the British treated my people better than any Muslim or Hindu ruler ever did. That's why we fought and died for them with pride. Most of the bridges and infrastructure they built is still used to this day.
The muh colonizer treated us better than the Indian government for fucks sake

>I'm a Sikh in Canada
the absolute state of canada

Attached: 1521150435235.jpg (167x132, 22K)

What ethical model are you using? Or is your argument simply an emotional one? Because I'm pretty sure that if you tried to use an ethical model you'd simply shoot yourself in your foot. As for emotional argument well: People don't want to be wiped out so the backlash to this is going to be far worse than the holocaust. You should meditate on the phrase "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Although I don't think you'd get the lesson since you seem mostly concerned with some kind of revenge.

>Europeans brought medicine over so it's ok.
Not only medicine we brought everything that they have. They would be running around with loincloths and spears and having tribal chiefdomes if it wasn't for Europeans.

>I think I do given that my country is much more diverse than yours.
The current state of lefties that is at least a ten year old worldview you have there. Just because you believe something doesn't make it so. We don't have censuses in Sweden so we don't know the composition of our population but the official figure gives us 69% Swedes (From third generation immigrants count as Swedes so that figure is off). We fell by 10 percentagepoints between 2004 and 2016. Even if we just stop all immigration today we're still looking at a majority immigrant population within a few decades. But we're not stopping immigration in fact quite the opposite. So we can assume that in another 10 years time we'll probably fall at least another 10 percentage points to 59% and then it just tips over since every migrant has the right to bring his family so 1 immigrant isn't just 1 immigrant.

youtu.be/HlPv13rG6sE

Sorry buddy but we don't live in Disney World. Terrorism is absolutely a reality when you live in a big city. London is especially used to dealing with terrorism.

Run the race.

Attached: the future belongs.jpg (1280x848, 261K)

Fight to win.

Attached: Hobbes war.png (300x316, 99K)

>Terrorism is absolutely a reality when you live in a big city
unless you live in a city without muslims

>what is the IRA

>What is Tokyo.
Faggot.

When the imargents resive speical treatment to the point of untouchable. Thats when we have a problem

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
Faggot.

Nobody. Ironically they have no troubles with refugees. They simply don't have any.

>What right do you have to complain about a Lion eating you when you've eaten so many other animals

Are you retarded. The world is not fair, just because you do something "bad" doesn't mean you have to let something bad happen to you to be fair. Also all of those groups being let in, the muslims especially, have all done really bad things and enslaved many millions.

Who did the Finns colonize?

>When you have to resort to namedropping a terrorist attack that is older than most people on this board in order to pretend that you have a point

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Who did Romania colonize?

You are an utter retard and should sue your parents for shitting you out.

>it doesn't meet my arbitrary set of criteria so it doesn't count
Shut the fuck up Sven. Terrorism happens everywhere. It's not a new phenomena either.

>rights

pleb

All those empires just ruled over conquered territories, integrated them into one common political field, and no one controlled migration flow in such empires.

Europeans colonized them for lebensraum. They made a settlements of their own and killed local population. Arabic empire for example had no proplem with integration of nations who converted into islam. Europeans on other side just killed any locals they could find. They hunted them for fun and sport, europeans of racial superiority ideology were pure scum.

One more difference is timeline. Even ancient Byzantine Empire didn't used genocide, and agressive colonization after that as main instruments of expansion. But european empires of 18-20 century did that constantly. Hunted locals for fun, genocided them, erased nations from history and replaced them with colonists. For brits their first victim were their neighbors, Ireland, which they tried to erase.

Muh jewish guilt.

Go away kike.

If you can't understand the difference between Tokyo and European major cities then you're an idiot. I was going to be creative but you're so dumb it's not even worth it at this point.

We have an entire wikipedia page on handgrenade attacks in Sweden. The Japs have one attack which is 23 years old. And in comparison it wasn't even that lethal of an attack.

economist.com/news/asia/21722216-there-was-just-one-fatal-shooting-whole-2015-crime-dries-up-japans-police-hunt