/NWIS/ Eurofag General

Listen up Eurofags, for your respective countries you need to be:
>Sharing these on social media, tagging your country's Jewish organization as shown in your official NWIS pamphlet
>Printing these out and posting these in your area

Attached: NWIS UK.jpg (290x375, 14K)

>France

Attached: NWIS France.jpg (304x375, 17K)

>Dutch

Attached: NWIS Dutch Edition.png (290x375, 18K)

>Germany

Attached: NWIS Germany.png (266x375, 18K)

>Greece

Attached: NWIS Greek Edition.png (290x375, 18K)

Italy

Attached: NWIS Italy.png (448x558, 54K)

JIDF Thread Alert. Confirmed JIDF Thread.
>JIDF Thread Alert. Confirmed JIDF Thread.

Attached: 9000.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Netherlands

Attached: NWIS Netherlands.png (314x557, 76K)

>Australia
Not Euro, but still fags

Attached: NWIS Australia.jpg (304x376, 16K)

Blow it out of your arse

Attached: images.jpg (317x159, 9K)

BUMPITYBUMPPITYBUMPBUMPBUMP

Bump

Only JIDF in this thread is you, kike

All the different versions compiled together

this

Jow Forums is not your personal army

Attached: 1522259429976.png (1019x588, 1.02M)

>KIKE ALERT
>IGNORE CIA FAGGOTS TRYING TO RUIN NWIS
>BUMP TO STOP ALL SLIDE THREADS

God Bless America

This thread is being run by JIDF shills.

Attached: 1522260291824.png (1122x1199, 1.74M)

>JIDF trying to dictate what pol is and isn't

Attached: 32.jpg (600x477, 41K)

To all the eurofags lemme explain the plan behind this:
>4channers start posting NWIS
>Add jewish 'sponsors' at the bottom
>The jewish organizations/mainstream media denounce it and expose themselves as the god damned war mongering kikes that they are
>OOOOORRRRRR they completely throw Israeli interests out the window and 'support it'

try harder

This thread is clearly being run by the JIDF.

Attached: JewsinCongress.jpg (879x881, 189K)

Read this:

Attached: i-dont-always-say-not-your-personal-army-but-when-i-do-its-because-i-want-to-sound-edgy-on-4chan.jpg (540x300, 129K)

>G-God bless America, am I right goyim???

Attached: LookAtMeImOneOfYou.jpg (600x669, 35K)

>literal world war
>personal army
Pick one you stupid niggerfaggot.
>hurrr I saw it used once before
Stop trying to fit in without thinking.

Give it up Shlomo

Attached: JewSpotted.jpg (540x300, 71K)

bump

how so?

I have. Your logic is now only flawed, but counter productive. Every single Jew will know this is fake and the average normie will just visually associate Jews with being peaceful. Your team is glowing.

Attached: 359times.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

how so?

Hahaha top kek m8

Attached: 4VG2gVH_d.jpg (292x326, 11K)

If they know its fake even better, they're come to the media to 'debunk their involvement' and say they're pro war.

#NoWarInSyria

Make those jews piss their pants.

Attached: Assad jew tears.png (477x532, 301K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: THIS.gif (500x281, 243K)

Also, come to this discord server for questions: gg/eWEXMp

>this is a personal vendetta

Newfags need to lurk more.

They will just be encouraged to further support anti hate speech groups. Your helping Israel in multiple ways. Attacking me personally instead of addressing the subject by the entirety of this group is further evidence of it's origins.

Attached: JewTruth07.png (2400x8000, 3.87M)

ITT gore instead of doxxing

Attached: 1521748395320.jpg (800x600, 380K)

>"Yes burger! You're helping Israel! Listen to me and be more patriotic! Be pro-war, Burger!"

Attached: BeAPatriotGoyim.jpg (645x512, 45K)

I'm not pro war strawman. I'm against this JIDF operation.

In what ways is it JIDF?

The message first and foremost, the meme says Israel is for peace. Beyond that it is the saturation on multiple message boards and the overtly hostile nature of those pushing it. Unlike most organic user campaigns, this one is being forced. "Stay on message" Do this. Don't do that. It's coordinated and pushy. And all of the bakers and pushers refuse to really discuss the intrinsic errors in the plan, instead shouting and overbearing name calling to silence anyone who disagrees When pointing out twitter handles pushing BLM then switching to this I was yelled at as a kike and 10 people say so what. Its official. This is a JIDF thread and OP is a faggot.

bump

There is no possible "error" in this campaign. Let's see if you can even name one

I just did. Why would you ignore that?

1) The message first and foremost, the meme says Israel is for peace.

punctuation, please. for fuck's sake.

Good work meme flag.

Attached: 1523447934020.png (730x660, 354K)

Are you a grammar Nazi or do you have an opinion on the topic? FYI I copied it into word and polished it for your next thread. Care to point out any errors that would offend you?

This is a JIDF sponsored thread
>This is a JIDF sponsored thread
This is a JIDF sponsored thread
>This is a JIDF sponsored thread

In my opinion, this is a JIDF sponsored poster campaign. Why do I think this? Because of the message first and foremost, the meme says Israel is for peace. Beyond that it is the saturation on multiple message boards and platforms around the clock, the overtly hostile nature of those pushing it and unlike most organic user campaigns, this one is being forced; "Stay on message", “Do this”,”Don't do that”. It's coordinated, pushy, and all of the bakers and initiators refuse to discuss the intrinsic errors in the plan. Instead, they prefer nigger shouting and overbearing name calling to silence anyone who disagrees. When pointing out twitter handles pushing BLM then switching to this, I was yelled at for being a kike, this is not the Jow Forums I know. Therefore to me, it’s official. This is a JIDF thread and OP is a faggot.

1) That's not an "error"
2) It's a red pilling point for when we turn this around on them.

What don't you get that by them being under pressure with this spreading, they'll either have to a) denounce this, exposing themselves as war hungry or b) go with it, meaning that we successfully got them to take an anti-war stance

Now let me ask you this one more time, what "error" do you see in this?

hello satan

The psychology is flawed. If you really believe in this, which I doubt, perhaps you should study meme warfare more. The image is the message people get, Very few people check anything.

Attached: checkem.jpg (569x601, 305K)

wow the same shareblue thread posted 6 times in a row, rly gets the ole neurons firing

what you disconnected retards don't seem to understand is we will be striking Syria soon, and they will capitulate

once the Syria problem is corrected we move onward into Iran and neutralize another threat

YOUR WELCOME

It has more to do with waking people up about the JQ than preventing US intervention in Syria

>JQ

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 81K)

They are waking up. A poster campaign to say they are peaceful is an attempt to put them back to sleep complements of the JIDF.

Attached: aBridgeTooFar.png (632x768, 85K)

Depends who you're asking. I just hope this gets enough media coverage so that the anti-war sentiment lightens up in people.

>mfw Edgy kids unaware they will eventually be tagged by googles AI as racist and have their lives suddenly become much more "difficult" and they will never know as they sink into despair and kill themselves.

Best plan ever. Yeah send those flyers everywhere goyim.

Oy vey

Attached: its-afraid.png (500x532, 166K)

Attached: 1500943280496.png (931x1333, 402K)

Attached: Gas-300x203.jpg (300x203, 11K)

afriad of what?! we they rule over us and honestly it doesn't even surprise me anymore because the jewish people are extremely high IQ, thank G-d they are at the very least a good ally or else we would be screwed

Critical error. Mission is scrubbed.

Attached: YOU.jpg (800x540, 112K)

fucking this. i thought this op was stupid until i saw hershel's post. now i think there may be some merit to it

Attached: c6313fb2e9742563d16a491b8479b56d39bed1e5e760c1b9c4bd32605636bd46.jpg (603x696, 111K)

>afriad of what?! we they rule over us and honestly it doesn't even surprise me anymore because the jewish people are extremely high IQ, thank G-d they are at the very least a good ally or else we would be screwed

Attached: 1521053419756.jpg (124x115, 3K)

BTFO HERSHEL

Attached: 660.jpg (600x655, 34K)

We want a war dumbass

no