NFL Cheerleader discriminated against for being Christian and being a Virigin

Her wiki has some more photos and info everipedia.org/wiki/kristan-ware/

Attached: kristan-ware-23.jpg (432x432, 26K)

Attached: kristan-ware-bikini.jpg (960x960, 110K)

the state of American Protestants

She just became the most marriagable woman in America

She not an anal virgin. I bet she's giving plenty of BJ's

So shes potential wife material? How os this bad?

why the fuck did she think being a cheerleader would be a good idea while she is christian and virgin

What’s a virigin?

Just wait till she get to Hollywood

Money?

>meanwhile in roasties minds

OUUHHHHGG
she not fucking +50 guys , fucking virgin , fuckin loser , fucking disgusting

I hate to tell you OP but a woman who dresses like that for money is still a whore even if she is a virgin.

It's a star sign I think mate

She is an A cup.. no wonder she is a virgin

I bet she's being discriminated against because these football/sports player types actually have many mistresses on the side and some of these cheerleaders are expected to have sex with those roid monsters as part of their job (on the side under the table of course)

I speculate this only because I've heard of other women being brought in as mistresses at games

I'm sure with women being as nasty and roastie as her co-workers, they just can't stand a woman whose virtue is more important than her career

>That
>Virgin
She just has very religious parents

FLAT IS JUSTICE

Attached: kristan-ware-posing-in-a-bikini-for-a-miami-dolphi.jpe.jpg (929x960, 94K)

that kind of "virgin" has probably taken more dick up the ass than most faggots. I used to date an girl who was a virgin like that. she'd let you do anything except fuck her in the pussy. I promise you that's what kind of virgin she is.

>virigin
Well, she might be a virigin, whatever that means, but she sure as hell ain't a virgin.

Attached: 1522926328682.jpg (323x323, 13K)

this

Attached: b2r6gn.jpg (512x331, 23K)

everybody knows that only ugly girls are virgins

My breasts are bigger than hers. No wonder she's a virgin.

>virgin

Haha she could literally sell that for millions of dollars in this day and age to some horny billionaire fat hairy saudi. Why would anyone think an apparant skank who shows off her body like a common skank think she's actually a virgin? Hiding the N-count is a woman's greatest asset. Don't be a moron. She's been plowed. The discrimination is only happening because she thinks she cant trick the system and is trying to get fame as a result. Even the most innocent looking chruchgoing women aren't virgins. This skank is 100% lying. Real virgins don't advertise for fame.

Judging by the response to her status, she's apocryphal.