God damn the trump curse is scary

God damn the trump curse is scary

I just stay out of criticizing him because everyone who does gets fucked up. What kind of demon sorcery does trump do!? I’ve never seen anything like this!! Pray for her she doesn’t deserve cancer

Attached: 83760C9C-FCDB-42BB-963A-14B276FDB9A2.jpg (1241x1238, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/report-wikileaks-sought-files-from-guccifer-20
buzzfeed.com/kevincollier/assange-seth-rich-lies-guccifer-wikileaks-hannity?utm_term=.og7Wl25MQ#.iqmA5jDKYhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
archive.is/oQtRD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks like a stereotypical jew there.

You can't dye your hair while getting chemo

mistery solved

Luke Skywalker is going to commit suicide because of Trump.
Trump is literally going to be responsible for killing the most iconic film hero of modern pop culture.

Why is it a curse if Trump detractors suffer misfortune but it is a secret murder if anyone tangentially related to the Clinton's dies?

Rian Johnson already did that to Luke.
Mark doesn't even want to live with what Rian did to Luke.

Pray for him.

I thought it was Polan

Because Trumps curse doesnt cause people to jump into to dumpsters and commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 16 times.

trump curse can kill even hill shills. it can also kill/hurt people beyond hillary reach. scary

Yeah, that didn't happen to anyone related to the Clinton's either.

Ok...keep telling yourself that, just do what you gotta do to not piss that cow off huh?

Damn.

Who is this crazy old cunt? I just saw her tits in the auspol thread

>he doesn't know about seth rich

She was Elaine from Seinfeld I feel bad for her. If she wore a MAGA hat would it reverse the curse?

FARK

FARK? What’s that mean?

That’s gotta hurt!

Attached: 2413EA8D-66A9-42AD-AA7B-021F65C9A525.jpg (250x250, 23K)

Srsly, I can not find any deaths related to 16 shots to the back of the head so a name would help.

She looks so young on the show

ROVERGATE 2018 EXPOSED!!

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

Attached: 123 (2).jpg (576x768, 79K)

What evidence exists linking him to a Clinton murder plot?

say "fuck" but drag it out for 5 seconds

also damn...elaine was cool

fun fact tip of the day: she is heiress to they dreyfus bullions

billions*

>at least 50% of the population dislikes Trump (150+ million people)
>95% of hollywood dislikes Trump
>bad things happen to some of those 95%
>"LE TRUMP CURSE XD"
the_donald ruined this place lads. Now we have to deal with the nigger tier lil b curse memes.

Attached: 1523342306298.jpg (1200x1195, 878K)

Assange claims Seth Rich was the DNC leaker on TV. Seth Rich gets shot in "robbery gone wrong" where they don't take anything from him, but just blast him multiple times and flee. Somewhat suspicious if you ask me.

oh man, I hope she'll be ok

Attached: george-costanza-gif-19.gif (400x294, 1.69M)

Lololol guys it's like the Trump pee memes
Get it?

There's no curse, it's just that so much of America absolutely fucking hates Trump - literally millions upon millions of people - that statistically bad things are going to happen to some of them.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF CANADA

Woman do not age gracefully....jeesh.

He implied seth rich and dodged when asked explicit questions. Leaked twitter DM's show Guccifer 2.0 as the source of the DNC leak thedailybeast.com/report-wikileaks-sought-files-from-guccifer-20

oh shit, how many years its been from Sienfeld? i bet kremer looks better then her

fucking ugly trannies

Satan Trips on Friday the 13th, CHECKED.
If Israel gets Nuked it'll be pottery.

Attached: kramer.gif (500x375, 496K)

lol

fucking jewess

Attached: 1521449888729.png (502x410, 98K)

That wall is fucking brutal

Lol, Buzzfeed: buzzfeed.com/kevincollier/assange-seth-rich-lies-guccifer-wikileaks-hannity?utm_term=.og7Wl25MQ#.iqmA5jDKYhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get access to the DNC’s servers.

Wrong.

Attached: Seinfeld.jpg (780x438, 60K)

Nigger it is a very long list

Woah. Is that really her? She went from MILF to granny in about 2-3 years.

You are really bad at this. If any hacker could steal documents from the dnc, why murder Seth Rich?

Fake News.

>Drumpf us respnsible for killing star wars
>not diversity and shut story

Name one death related to 16 gun shots to the back of the head.

The point is Guccifer 2.0 is a larper, that blog is BS, his "hacks" consist of previous hack attempts, public info & complete forgieries. Wikileaks dumps are genuine & confirmed & Guccifer 2.0 if he was a hacker would not use a site like Wikileaks to display his craft. Crowdstrike were employed to look into the "hacks", they are no match for the skill of the FBI for tech or expertise. The whole "oh the DNC did not want the FBI poking around their servers in case of leaks" is BS, they had to supply a copy of the physical servers anyway. Crowdstrike are owned & were founded by a Russian, a Russian who is a vocal opponent of Putin

The diversity and shit story was supposed to be an epic response to drumpf

So your point is Assange would have no idea who the hacker was and only implied Seth Rich to further his own objectives? You are really bad at this.

This

There was no hacker, Seth Rich downloaded the info at source (proved by the very fast download speed displayed on the servers), it could not have been done over the internet, never mind in Ukraine, Russia or anywhere.

Looks like larry david with bit more hair

>very fast download speed
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong

Attached: 1474081142358.jpg (1280x1200, 1013K)

Garbage MSM opinion, "propably", "may", "possible" thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

pretty impressive she still has hair, unless it's been a while since her chemo
she actually looks pretty good, she has excellent skin which helps. stay out of the sun anons, the sun isn't your friend, at least not complexion wise.

Yet we know for sure that Seth Rich was murdered because of kek right?

What is confirmation bias for 500 please Tom

newsflash young things: virtually everyone has gray hair by their late 40s. everyone. it's just that everyone also dyes their hair nowadays and makes other major efforts to still look like they're in their 30s. it's amazing how aging just having gray hair is, but her face actually still is very unlined, if you actually look at it lol

welcome to the real world. people age. all people. granted some better than others but back in the day, people just let it happen a lot more naturally

Thoughts and prayers.

Holy shit, when jews get old they become more and more stereotypical looking. Seinfeld, Alexander, even Adam Sandler all look jewier each fucking year.

We know he was shot, was alive & then died in the hospital later. No body cam evidence no CCTV, no one caught for the murder. DWS freaking out at a Capital city officer to DEMAND he give back "her" belonging - it wa Seth Rich's laptop, but she assumed she had the right to think it was her property, it is evidence. The Guccifer 2.0 story came out the day AFTER Seth Rich was shot. We have Podesta in the leaked Podesta emails saying he would make an example of ANY leaker - they knew leaks were happening. And lastly Seth Rich was a Bernie Sanders supporter, he had motive to copy the emails & give them to Wikileaks. Could you imagine if he was still alive & able to be a witness?

Lol, too true tho

All that money. All that status. Still opts for chemo out of all the options. These are the people trying to tell you what to think. Retards who still don't do their own due diligence and then wonder why they get fucked up later. 2018 and still using fucking chemo. All of my what.

wow it has rekt her

Oncology brainlet here. What are some better options than chemo?

kek

hurry the fuck up, cancer

Hope she dies slow

Will Ferrell was in a serious car accident last night

Bro, I worked with some hawaiians in the national guard and asians straight up put shoe polish in their hair. Anyone that claims to have a father with no gray in his hair in his 50s had an insecure father that hid his dye.

You're simply ignorant on the matter and it's not my job to educate you. Do your due diligence or shut the fuck up about things you have no understanding of.

A bullet

>implying people who criticize Trump have healthy lifestyles

>has aspergers

Keto diet

There are newer cancer medications, at least one for sure, that don't work the same way as chemo. In layman's terms, the medication tricks the cancer cells into behaving like something the body's immune system will naturally fight. The thing is, if you ask about these the doctor has to at least humor you and consider it, especially if what the insurance assigns isn't working for you.

There was another one I saw last night but now I can’t remember fuck

Lainy no!!

Age is cruel.

SO WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BREAST CANCER?

I'm 46 and I don't have a single gray hair on my head.

I feel really bad for Lainey. I used to fap to her all the time in the 90's. Just goes to show you that all the money in the world can't save you from the hands of time.

GOOORN NUTS

Rick Simpson Oil

Grey hair and no tits
Nobody wants to fuck that

JUST

>Nobody wants to fuck that
I'd take a turn desu

This may be the single most depressing things I've seen all month. I haven't been this sad about a photo since that one of Clapton in the wheelchair at LAX last February.

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

test

Jesus your so fucking stupid, it's painful to see.

Good to know. I work in medical technology sales and have literally been told many times by doctors that they don't give a fuck if I'm selling a cure to cancer, if the insurance companies don't pay for it, they won't buy.

A righteous post.

Newflash boomers: We all fucking know people get old you dumb faggots. Google what she looked like just 3 years ago you unbelievably faggot normies and then never post here again

>Literally everyone criticizes Trump to some degree
>Some of them inevitably get sick, die or face some other misfortune

LOL TRUMP CURSE

Post tits you mong. Im not subjecting mydelf to mass straya posting

That's not her, is it?

Massive redpill to find out that all the Hollywood stars over 40 dye their hair. Thinks are not as they appear.

Holy Shit, they all look better than she does.

IT IS THE OIG REPORT THAT HAS CAUSED THEM TO PANIC. THEY ARE SHUTTING THIS PLACE DOWN, MAYBE AS TEST TO SEE IF THIS INFO WILL JUST DISAPPEAR

archive.is/oQtRD

ARTICLE ON THE JUST PUBLISHED REPORT AND FINDINGS

aged like fine cheese my dude.