So I got robbed at gunpoint by two niggers today, i was anti gun but i changed my mind

I Never liked the idea of people have very easy access to guns and all those scary ass weapons, but i had a second thought today immediately after i got held at gunpoint, i thought that if i had a gun i would've easily shot the two niggers and i would've not been 200 dollars poorer and there is less criminals on earth, i cant get a concealed carry permit because i am 20 and a hand gun in VA can only be purchased if your 21+, which guns do ya recommend for me as a beginner for personal and home defense (1000$) budget also ama about the robbery

Attached: 1523161022449s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usacarry.com/sig-p365-review
youtube.com/watch?v=M2gHt53FOJk
youtube.com/watch?v=6B22t-OmErA
budsgunshop.com/
wmcactionnews5.com/story/23696639/third-teen-arrested-for-jp-shelleys-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good to know all it takes being robbed to become pro gun

Lets start an awareness thing where we raise awareness among ghetto thugs that liberals dont carry weapons or offer resistence

Protip:
Do not draw a weapon on someone who has drawn first and not fired.

lol I bet liberals will cease all resistance if you call them racist

naah i was not thinking like that, i was thinking about shooting them as they were running away, because they just went for the wallet and didnt look for anything else

You caught on five years earlier than I did. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Unfortunately, some of us have to learn the hard way.

Did they rob you of your virginity?

thankfully my pants werent tight enough to expose my thicc ass so no

i was thinking maybe an ak ?

Attached: 1523161909421.jpg (500x667, 158K)

Get it. Never be afraid to put down a dog thats needs to be put down

Practice your aim. You don't wanna miss those shots.

>i cant get a concealed carry permit because i am 20 and a hand gun in VA can only be purchased if your 21+
Sue, this is a violation of your rights.

I'm pretty sure if someone points a gun at you you're pretty much within every right to defend your life.

>t.reddit
you tell em m8.

Just to be safe, call them dumb niggers (assuming there aren’t any witnesses) and shoot them when they inevitably turn around to show whitey who’s boss.

Don't ever shoot someone in the back unless they're potentially going to cause lethal harm to someone else

>concealed carry
I hear good things about the Sig 365

usacarry.com/sig-p365-review

If you just want something for the house get a shotgun and buckshot. If you want to carry get a 9mm sized for carry. If you want to defend against an entire gang, a pack of looters, or are a korean business owner get an AR.

I wonder who was behind this post

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>which guns do ya recommend

Attached: 1516369417541.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Not the point, idiot. If you draw with a gun pointed at you, you force your assailant to shoot or risk being shot. It's not illegal but it's very, very stupid.

Why didn't you teleport behind them? Are you a bit stupid?

Meanwhile in Detroit a 14 year old (who looks 21) nigger was banging on a door in a totally out place neighborhood and got shot at, claiming he was "just trying to get directions to school" and the County DA has already come out saying they are going to press hate crime charges against the white homeowner defending his family.

No one asks directions anymore, especially not to school

>Do not draw a weapon on someone who has drawn first and not fired.

Attached: funwblacks12shot-in-haji-shop.webm (400x300, 412K)

>especially not to school
A nigger not knowing where it is makes sense, though.

Unironically a mid-tier AR15.

>bullet loses velocity fast in drywall - less chance of collateral damage
>ergonomic and more accurate than a pistol - less chance of missing and causing collateral damage
>effective - can carry 30+ rounds, rounds are more powerful than most pistols

>Do not draw a weapon on someone who has drawn first

Attached: funwblacks46shot.webm (720x458, 419K)

I wish these threads were on gif, they all end up being "wh*tes btfo".
I just wanna see black cunts trying to commit crimes and get btfo continuously.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2gHt53FOJk
youtube.com/watch?v=6B22t-OmErA

My favorite 2 youtube channels

Good luck going to prison for murder because you shot someone with their back turned to you

>shooting someone in the back

Attached: disappoint.gif (480x600, 85K)

In the eyes of the law, they're no longer a threat to you at that point. You'd go to prison for murder.

Good for you but you're a retard with zero gun knowledge.
Don't draw from the drop if you value your life, you need to become more self aware.

>Lets start an awareness thing where we raise awareness among ghetto thugs that liberals dont carry weapons or offer resistence
Bump :^)

Attached: 1520481964100.jpg (530x800, 75K)

This nigger stopped pointing at him, which was safe for the owner/worker draw and fire
The other webm seems to be a similar scenario, he acted fast, he was smart on it, hopefully OP learn when to draw fast and gets proper training

>this is the kind of "self-defence" that amerikeks make fun of the rest of the world for not having

Welcome to the right.

Your going to find out sooner or later ALL the leftist propaganda is bullshit.

Most times you get robbed they’re going to take your gun, because they’ve drawn first. The times they dont take your gun, you can’t exactly shoot them once they’re gone.

just turn 360 degrees and walk away op

Not a bad Idea.

sounds like you are still living in the wild west.

>He lives in a country that allows niggers to wield weapons
>Gets mugged by weapon wielding niggers
>Wants more guns for those savages
You'd have to be a zero iq mutt to come to that conclusion OP.

it depends on the state

in Texas you can give chase and kill someone that committed a felony even if you're not the victim

Attached: JEB-Bush-Family.jpg (575x324, 79K)

once again it depends on the state

If they're armed it doesn't matter. You just make sure you kill them. Your defense is that they engaged you with a weapon and you took your shot when they looked away momentarily. triple tap them and let the jury see it your way.

underrated

Baaahaaa you dumb faggot i wish they would have killed you. This is why conservative whites dont go to nigger areas

Texasfag here, it's true. If some guy who was relatively tall so much as stepped off the sidewalk onto my property, my wife could easily shoot him and maybe kill him, yet get off scat-free. If he was taller than me, so could I.

A) Never draw on a drawn gun. Best thing is to distract or comply (temporarily). Ask questions, or lead their attention elsewhere, IE "hey, there's a cop!" then quickly draw and mag dump center mass.
B) Situational awareness will keep you out of a predicament well before you get into one. Eyes and ears open, scanning your surroundings at all times. If you see a group of shady looking individuals, go somewhere else.
C) Practice practice practice, and practice some more. Not just plinking steel or paper. Practice drawing, firing, and reholstering. Start as slow as you need to. Speed comes with time.
D) Act at 100%. Do not hesitate. Do not half ass put up a fight. Seize your opportunity and utterly destroy them.

Haha faggot

If you can't get a handgun, fuck if I know. Maybe an AR. Ideally a Ruger 10/22 and a lot of time at the range.

do not shoot someone in the back in VA, you're automatically getting convicted of murder no matter what they did to you beforehand.

La creatura de guac

Says the soon to be dead pussy faggot

how much is a five7 in america?

Like 1200 on a good day and 36 cents a round.

this

Attached: dontargue.jpg (415x358, 81K)

Good, you learned why handgun ownership is important. As for why AR-15 ownership is important, see my pic. You see that coming up the street, and you’ll be glad you have more than just a handgun

Attached: C30DE4BB-05E6-4E70-966D-E8DDC927584C.jpg (2356x1556, 655K)

Fuck that. Shoot them in the back, cut them in half with a chainsaw to show every one what happens to criminals, kill the cops who come for you for supporting such a faggot law, and then kill yourself

everyone should at least consider this weapon

don't cut yourself on that edge, amigo.

The ballistics aren't all that impressive. I'd get it for my mom because of the low recoil.

Someone knows how to cover his ASP!

Ruger LCR is my carry. Can't go wrong with a revolver. Never jams, doesn't need maintenance, fewer parts. It's a gun you never have to think about and conceals very well.

Attached: IMG_20170105_224232.jpg (3000x2340, 1.06M)

perfect for magdumping a mugger but too weak for taking on your local PD

Buy a Mossberg 12 gauge and save the rest for a handgun when you turn 21. The American ones should run you about $350 or so. The ones manufactured in Mexico are a little cheaper and not that much more shoddy.

budsgunshop.com/
I buy from here. You can get real good deals on most guns and all you need to do is have it shipped to a local Federal Firearms License holder and pay them to transfer it to you. This process includes a background check and can cost you anywhere from $10-$50 depending on your FFL. Look for a pawn shop or a trading post that's not actually a full on gun store. They'll charge you less for a transfer than a proper gun store because the gun stores can't beat online prices.

I personally bought a Kahr Arms CW9 recently from Buds. Remember: Buy factory ammunition so you don't fuck up your gun. Use Full Metal Jacket for practice (it's cheaper) and high quality Hollowpoints for carry, since they won't punch through somebody's wall and kill their dog by accident.

Read the manual. It's not a toy. Remember the Big Three:
1) Every gun is always loaded.
2) Never point it at anything you're not willing to shoot.
3) Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to kill something.

P.S. Practice. If you take responsibility as a gun owner seriously you want to be able to cap the bad guy without winging some poor panicking noguns asshole. The only way to make sure that happens is practice. Being able to kill at a moment's notice isn't worth a damn thing unless you can kill the right thing.
The Five-seveN is a poor choice for most Americans since its ammo is scarce/expensive. You can get 9mms, .40s, and .45s for less than half of the 5-7's pricing and still have some left over for ammo and accessories.
If you have to "take on your local PD" you're going to fucking die one way or the other. If you shoot a cop they WILL kill you if they find you. Just run. Innawoods. Keep running.

Get a Ruger LCP... they are cheap right now and you can get one for around $250.

Holds 12 rounds (one in chamber). Very good for you user

Mai waifu...

test

Jow Forums doesn't trust .380 ACP and neither should you.

it is known.

you're onto something here

>i was thinking about shooting them as they were running away,
negative bud this will get you life in prison

You are lucky, user. I went to school with pic related and his wife. He was robbed and even though he cooperated and didn't try to fight back, after he handed his iPhone, iPad and all of his money to a group of three teenage nignogs, they still shot him in the face in front of his single employee that they let live.

It's always a good idea to carry personal protection.

In case anyone is wondering who this guy is, his name was J.P. Shelley, and the niggers that killed him were typical scum of the Earth gang banger faggots.

and the saying proves true yet again; a democrat is just someone who hasn't been mugged yet

None faggot!
You don’t deserve a gun, those niggers do, because they anti-gun like you.

Always makes me glad to think that the niggers who get away are still gonna get charged with felony murder.

Aren’t*

THEY SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU IF YOU HATED GUNS BEFORE WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU WITH THEM NOW?

test

I used to be a black jewish lesbian until I got repilled by Jow Forums, now I'm a white christian male with a wife, 2 kids, and a conceal carry permit. Thanks Jow Forums.

I can't upload for some reason, anyway, I got this which sheds a little light on this case.

wmcactionnews5.com/story/23696639/third-teen-arrested-for-jp-shelleys-murder

>Ruger LCR is my carry. Can't go wrong with a revolver. Never jams, doesn't need maintenance, fewer parts. It's a gun you never have to think about and conceals very well.

Double action only.
Not even 2" barrel for 357 mag...
> For a beginner
Really ?

GF who started to range shooting not far ago have trouble to handle a 357 mag 3" s&w in single action .... ans she's quite used to 22lr...

I'l advice OP to take a ruger sp or a s&w 4" to start with and single / double action who can be cheap an reliable...

hello pasta, my old friend
have some free data for your mining

All it takes for some people to come to the light is a close personal experience with helplessness. Sometimes it's a beating or a mugging. Sometimes it's rape. Sometimes it's just an especially confusing and disconcerting event that spurs someone to take self defense into their own hands.

There's nothing more American than taking up arms because you're tired of being taken advantage of. It's defined us since 1776. It'll define us long after you or I are dead. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I recommend a 45 acp. Smith and Wesson m&p 45 with night sights for edc. Nice and light and night problem whacking robbers. I recommend an ak 47 and Remington 870 magnum for home defense. Also if not comfortable with a 45 acp (too much recoil or whatever) a cz75 in 9mm is also a great every day carry, good capacity, great reliability, very accurate. This happened to me before and all i had was a knife. Still won but it would have been a lot better if i had my gun at the time. On that note i recommend an assisted folder pocket knife with a clip on ot for easy deployment.

Assuming you're a pro... Fail over 9000.

That is fuckin hilarious. Racemixing is such a bad idea.

This is the pussiest thing i have heard. If someone has a gun pointes at you, you are already at very high risk of being shot. A CCW COURSE trains for this very scenario and it is usually the very scenario that you will NEED to use your weapon in. Training is key. Wait for the opportunity and fire quickly and accurately. It works. Bad guys think they have the upper hand. Use the ol speed aggression and surprise tactic and you will prevail.

>accidental discharge is impossible
>children cannot discharge them

Why the fuck would they take your gun? Why would you not shoot them but you will give up your gun? Ha. Id rather put 5 rounds center of mass and maybe get hit once than give up my gun.

Negligent discharge

>pussy

Danes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Home Defense is a Mossburg 500.
Personal defense is whatever feels good in your hand.

Texas is one of the few states that's like this.

If your life is not in imminent danger, it's hard to make a case for self defense. At that point it's just vigilante justice and shooting someone down for committing a crime.

Get a cz-b or Glock 19

No, what you do is throw your wallet on the ground then draw.

The digits don't lie, kids.

AT LAST THE CHOSEN ONE CHANGED HIS MIND LIKE THE PROPHESY FORETOLD!!!

Who gives a fuck about your opinion? They should have shot you dead for being unarmed.