What if Japan became heavily Imperialistic again?

What if Japan became heavily Imperialistic again?

Attached: 800px-Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan.svg.png (800x533, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mqps4anhz0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wanna travel to ww2 and marry imperial japanese queen mmmmmmmmmmmm im gonna make hapa babies with! time for hapa nationalism!

Anime would be less degenerate and celebrate Japanese tradition even more.
Music would be less gay, City Pop would the intermediate step between today's stuff and more dignified music.
The military would be made strong again, with efforts to establish an independent Japanese arms industry.

No wait, that requires a man with balls of steel, which neither Emperor Akihito nor his son have.
Guess it'll be a Shogunate then.
As long as they still engage in Rangaku with us.

Yakuza coup when?

We nuke them a third time that's what.

They're getting there, abe signed off on a bill that let's the media make more biased reporting.
Next step is to get rid of the military restriction treaty.

Then they’d get rid of anime

I too enjoy the works of Miku, op.
youtu.be/Mqps4anhz0Q

Will never happen. Too much degeneration.

Will their hatred of jews return to pre-WWII level? (((Those))) in charge would never let it happen.

And that's a bad thing because? I thought Jow Forums was against degeneracy?

>he thinks the Yanks will allow them to do so

Aren't like half of the young males in Japan virgin NEET shut-ins while the other half works themselves half dead?

That's why they need Imperialism and proud Nationalism to fix the state of their country.

South Korea and especially China would never allow Japan to build a navy that could challenge them both.

Sounds cool

>imperialistic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They haven't even been able to convince the public they should repeal article 9, which technically means they shouldn't even have any armed forces (hence the 'self defence" forces). There is literally no way the Japanese are going to want to go to war let along conquest unless attacked first

I bet they would get their libido back. Guarantee things like suicide would go down.

this sounds nice

Because there is no point and they like peace. They became imperialist in the 1900s because they were running out of resources to expand. Now they have all the resources they could want because they are rich and intelligent.

And? You guys managed to create an excuse to enter both world wars. Japan could make one too in case of a war.

I'm pretty sure Japan's current navy could take both of their navies by themselves right now. Whether that will be true in 10 years, though

no more anime

Japan has the strongest navy of any Asian country, the PLA still hasn't really managed to field one yet.

Again, that's a bad thing because? I thought Jow Forums was against degeneracy?

nuke 2, sushi boogaloo

Lets hope

jewsa occupation army wont let em

apples and oranges if you are comparing American isolationism in the teens and 30s to Japanese pacifism.
Abe, and other premiers before him for 70 years now, has failed to repeal article 9 to just be able to have a "normal" armed forces. Even now he's getting cucked because of scandals and his coalition partner Komeito are a buddhist party that aren't exactly hawkish.
The Japanese revisionist right, despite having disproportionate power in government for decades (look up Nippon Kaigi, who are basically reactionary revisionist nationalists, and notice how influential they are, including dominating Abes government with Abe himself a member) has been unable to remotely roll back the tide despite its entrenched dominance in politics.
And at any rate where would they conquer? a heavily militarized Korea or China?
and any other conquest would require US support against Chinese pushback

America would never allow Japan to be that way again. So suck on it, Dutchie!

Children need to watch something. What's the difference if it's a Western cartoon or a Japanese one?

I for one hate Imperial Japan. Fuck all japanese ww2 veterans. Hope the few remaining suffer in their death beds.

Your grandpa fought on the wrong side.

We tolerate other nationalistic "backwards" countries because they are our partners in military and trade. Why not Japan?

See: Israel

China and Korea are both nuclear. Japan won't win.

nothing will change. they wont blindly follow any one. they want their views and values to be enforced

proof of this is that puffy guy the cia tried to put into power. the japanese royal family is without real authority in most cases and they didnt disolve the royal family they just laid low. so when the cia shows up with some nig beaner rape baby and says hes the heir its kind of embarrassing because they already had a royal family with actual birth records to prove it. they just didnt end up in the news constantly

american ignorance is abound

Japan won and lost due to technological superiority. They don't have a delta wide enough to succeed ever again.
>mfw people try to bs the whole 'US just outproduced them meme'
The US outproduced Japan while fielding ships that were technologically superior to theirs in almost every way. They never stood a chance.

Good ol racial character

>10 engineer team

>japanese engineer with new idea: hora hora, mitsubishi-san, let's try this desu
>9 other nips: no, that's stupid and will probably fail terribly. let's do the old idea but better this time.

>white engineer with new idea: morning lads, i had me a thought last night.
>9 other white guys: BRILLIANT! IF THIS WORKS WE WIN! POUR THIS MAN A PINT!

When Japan returns to Imperialism, weeb shit like this will be the first thing to go.

Blowing Japan the fuck out was worth it for the anime/mango alone.

Did you see what the first two did? If we nuke them a third time there will be cat girls. CAT GIRLS.

>japanese people love it
>white people hate it
>japanese people can trace it back to the stylized, simplified art of their woodcuts
>white people just think it's fetishistic degeneracy with roots in pedophilia
>japanese people have anime all over the place, in everything from advertising to government propaganda
>white people only import the degenerate late night TV shows, the equivalent of japan subbing robot chicken
>where a japanese person sees bishonen, a white person sees faggotry
>where a japanese person sees a maiden a white person sees the oppression of women
>anime is a product of japanese culture
>anime is an antithesis to western culture

>surely, japan will get rid of anime

If Japan went full imperial, a POW cell lined with lolicon would be the last thing you saw.

anime is proof that japan is the last bastion of civilization. the only country still producing fine art and consuming it nationally... a country with cities you can feel safe exploring at night... a country with refinement and taste...

I hope they save us ;__;

My favorite Japism from WW2 is
>can't get domestic radar to work reliably
>must not be tactically important

haha do it

They would get nuked 4 times

I think china would take revenge on them

>Israel

>japan
>have some of the most brilliant experts in radar tech in the world living in your borders, sharing your ethnicity
>clearly, you share a race with creative and intelligent people
>YES, AND?
>straight up say that radar is not important, invest jack shit into it
>you never needed it before. you can just look through your squinty eyes and spot an airplane.
>national efforts to develop radar technology amount to visionaries dicking around in their basements with no support, maybe even some scorn for wasting their time instead of flying planes into ships
>germans offer you help
>barely bother with it, again, squinty eye is enough! if not broke, no fix!

>meanwhile in the west
>hey, what if this is a good idea?
>yeah everything is worth a shot, worst case scenario we die as the guys that tried not to die
>cue government funding and massive dedicated laboratories
>work closely with allies
>btfo everyone

I don’t know man I like jacking off to busty 2D women nomsayin’.

I'd do my best to immigrate

Attached: senpai.jpg (567x960, 37K)